All Comments on 'Call Girl Wife'

by sharedxwife

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WHAT A CROCK OF A STORY

Why do u even bother to post such gibberish .absolute rubbish . please stop writing. rated a 0 but thats not possible so a one it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She smokes in the house and he never notices? And rather than being angry at being deceived, he rubs one out?

And for the record, no call girl, no John will EVER discuss money for services. Ever. If either one are cops, that will get them arrested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
trash tale

out comes his chuck side. he sees his wife being a whore and likes it.

wonder if he wants to clean her up after her john is done? A LW tale, no way.

one sick puppy he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
take your cuck ass home

pull out your gun

put it to your head

and do use all a favor

us it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The comments said it all........

Another worthless story in loving wives. I don't think there is a single story in loving wives today worth reading. What does one really expect from a guy that calls himself "sharedxwife". Dead give away, this author writes trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really

Another stupid story, and should also be in fetish actually they should start its own category; right everyone wants a wife thats a hooker- nasty

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
Some writers just have no talent

or Balls! These female writers are killing this section slowly, wacc story by wacc story! Oh Superman where are you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bad Enough The Story Was Bad

"What I should of done is called" But bad grammar too? Sheesh. What you should HAVE done is not write this.

MrsCanyonMrsCanyonabout 10 years ago
Hooker wife

Great story. I know what its like because I worked as a hooker on the side also. I even took care of a number of my husbands friends for many years.

Looking to read the other stories and hoping that you will write many more.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 10 years ago

Decent story, but poorly told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A giant pile of garbage that even a good editor couldn't save.

Poorly written story. Lacked any type of character development. Lacked any type of decent or compelling writing. At the end I had no feeling for either character and just didn't care about what happened. And you botched the ending. He was outraged at the whore his wife had become. He either threw her ass into the street or packed and left. Next stop - the divorce attorneys office. But you're not even clever enough to write that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lost potential

Could have been a good story. Just too short and lacking in any emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GARBAGE

Nothing more needs to be said. 1* because there isn't anything lower to give.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 10 years ago
Enjoyed this one also about Clarisse...

However, on your last story about her, be sure to explain how and why the two divorced. Was it the extramarital sex, or slipping around, or what? I enjoyed the stories of her dancing. Forget the negative critics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Imran

Lovely, would love to have a wife like her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pro

As she was fucking customers bare back, I would touch her with a barge pole let alone my cock.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Some

Some guys are more forgiving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not my cup of tea

Bareback hooker sex, getting off on serial adulteress. Excuse me while I go vomit.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Isn't

Isn't call girl an antiquated name for common whore?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

for 26thNC: "Call girl" is an old term for "escort". They were considered to be much different than a "streetwalker" or a "bar prostitute". Call girls were relatively safe for the customer, because she wouldn't be an undercover cop, and were assumed to be classier or a higher class and cost more, though all were prostitutes. They weren't advertised in the yellow pages (pre-internet & pre cell phone). Someone had to provide the call girl's phone number or arrange the meeting.

To the others so offended or shocked by "bareback": VD rates were lower in the 50's through mid 80's than now. Condoms were considered for birth control more than "safe from disease". The pill arrived in the early 70's and was widespread by mid 70's. As late as 1985, almost ALL AIDs carriers were male homo-sexuals from Haiti. The numbers of hetero with it in the USA could be counted on fingers and toes. AIDs carriers/patients were not quarantined because it would have been discrimination against gays and black Haitians. The result was it was spread to the hetero community via a contaminated blood supply and bi-males until it was the problem that exists today.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

ROFLMFAO if that wasnt pure shit!!

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

Clarisse is truly a High Class Escort and likely does need to be working at a Strip Club. Hey, Maybe that’s what she has done an only seeing clients when Brian thinks she working at the club. Thank You for share Clarisse’s transformation from Dental Technician to Stripper to Escort. She appears to love the sex!

WakeupnowWakeupnowabout 1 year ago

Pure fantasy. No husband would put up with this nonsense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous