Call Me Breezy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just coffee?"

"A girl never invites a guy in for just coffee."

Phil penetrated her vagina with his middle finger grinding his palm on her clit. "Why waste time. Let's skip ahead."

"Ohhh" She gushed. It took all of her emotional strength to pull away out of his grasp. "I want a real relationship. Not just screwing around."

Phil pinched the bridge of his nose and reminded himself what he was doing. He confessed, "When we got home from our trip I felt guilty. Really guilty. I promised myself to be a good husband and try to fix my marriage; live up to the vows I took." He looked at Breezy painfully, "She laughed at me the other day when I suggested we should go on a trip to revitalize our romance. She actually said, 'Why on earth would I want to do that?'." He took Breezy's hand, "I decided that you and I needed to discuss our possible future. If you want one."

"You make things so complicated."

"So, do you want to try out a relationship with me? See where this goes? Find out if there could be more."

"Listen. I want you, even though you are so thick headed. Remember, you seduced me, I just went along because you're so cute and I always liked you. But, I don't play the mistress role."

"But you are playing the role as my mistress right now."

"Figure it out, it is a simple math problem. You plus me equals two. The answer must always be two, never three. And don't take too long. I'm not very patient."

Phil thinking about what she was saying. He was getting the idea that she wanted him to herself.

Breezy pulled on a one piece dress down over her head cutting Phil's eyes off from her body.

Disappointed that the show was over and he was going to have to wait until later, he tucked himself back in his pants and asked, "Do you ever wear a bra?"

"If you don't have hands, you don't wear gloves." Breezy answered, grinning at Phil's struggle to secure his hard cock behind his shorts in a way that didn't look like he was smuggling a flagpole.

"A date?" He confirmed.

"Yes"

"Out together?"

"Seems like the only way it would be a date."

"In public?"

"I guess."

"People will see us together?"

"Probably."

"Someone might see us."

"I thought we just established that."

"I mean someone from work."

"Are you that ashamed of me?"

"No. But it would start talk."

"Nothing untrue." She pointed out.

"I could get in trouble for coercing a subordinate."

"Really? That's what's bothering you?"

"Well, yes."

Exasperated Breezy huffed, "Jesus, it's only a problem if you are making unwanted advances or coercing me, and I complain. I am not complaining." Breezy put a fake shocked expression on her face. "Oh my god! Are you coercing me into doing something I don't want?"

Phil didn't like being mocked. "Shut up."

"No. Really. Oh shit, I hadn't realized, you're making me follow you around town and steal you from literally under your wife's nose. Crap, I'm going to start typing my formal complaint right now." She put her fingers under her chin as though in deep thought. "Are there one or two r's in harassment?" She asked.

"You're a smart ass."

Breezy smiled, "Just the way you like me."

"It could still be an issue." He muttered.

"Then maybe you should stop seducing girls from the office and having sex with them in your hotel room. That might get you in trouble some day."

Surrendering, Phil said, "Where am I taking you?"

"I don't know. It is a date. You need to decide. You need to pick me up and take me out for an exciting night on the town. Remember, I need to be impressed if you want to get past first base."

"It's not nighttime."

"Minor technicality."

"I don't have my car to pick you up with."

"Then the pressure is on. You'll look pretty silly standing on my stoop without a ride if I send you away with a kiss on the cheek."

***

Phil drove her crappie old civic to the beach. He took her to a restaurant bar he had used to frequent back in his single days. It was on the second floor of a 1920's brick building overlooking the beach. It was still mid afternoon so there were sunbathers. Phil glanced down at a pretty girl lying on the sand a bikini.

"Nice tits." Breezy said to Phil referring to the sunbather.

"Sorry."

"Don't be sorry, just be mine." She reached up and stroked his cheek before she turned his face back toward the girl. "You can look. I don't care as long as you belong to me. She does have nice knockers doesn't she."

Thinking of how Judy would be upset and not talk to him for hours if she caught him looking at another girl, he looked back to Breezy and honestly said, "You are gorgeous. You outshine every woman that is ever in the same room with you." Breezy blushed, "And that woman on the beach."

"Is that you Breezy?" The waitress asked interrupting their moment.

"Hey Ce-ce." Breezy responded.

"I almost didn't recognize you all gussied up. You look great."

Breezy whispered loud enough for everyone to hear, "There's this guy I like." She discreetly nodded her head towards Phil as though he was not watching and listening to her. "I decided to start dolling myself up for him." Breezy and Ce-ce both looked at Phil.

"What's your name handsome?" The Ce-ce asked.

"Phil."

"Phil. The man who conquered mount Breezy." She looked at the ever-blushing Breezy and said, "I'll bring your usual beautiful. What are you drinking handsome?"

He asked for a beer. Ce-ce ran off to fetch the drinks. She loudly yelled to a coworker, "Breezy's got a man with her. I know. Can you believe it?"

"You come here often?" Phil asked Breezy.

"Never been here before." She claimed with an innocent face.

"Figures. I pick the one place everyone knows your name."

"Yeah, it's my favorite hang out." she admitted. "I come here after work and watch the sunset." she said wistfully.

"I used to do the same thing when I was single."

"You probably came here to pick up on girls in bikinis." Phil gave her a cat that are the canary smile. Breezy had a horrible thought. "You didn't meet Judy here, did you?"

His smile disappeared. "No. Her father introduced us."

Faster than he had ever been served before, Ce-ce landed a mug of beer in front of Phil and a hurricane glass of something stronger in front of Breezy. She took a gulp.

Ce-ce sat next to Phil at the table and asked, "So how did you melt through the ice queen's frosty exterior? I've watched dozens of guy go down in flames trying."

"Ice queen!" Breezy protested.

"Hush, I'm interrogating Handsome." Ce-ce responded.

"I feel someone's tip getting smaller." Breezy grumbled.

"I will blame you when I can't afford to send my kids to grad school."

"You don't have kids." Breezy pointed out.

Ce-ce turned back to Phil. "So, What was the winning move to get through to THE ICE QUEEN?"

"Foot massage."

"Really? You must be good. I've got to try one of those."

"Ce-ce, back the hell up. He's mine."

"Sorry girl. Jeez."

"His foot massages are orgasmic. Only I get them."

"Alright, already. I'm just having a bit of fun."

"Find your own plaything."

Ce-ce place her hand on Phil's shoulder. "That's my cue to go, handsome. Breezy is getting scary."

Phil chuckled, "Yeah, she can be scary."

"Sounds like you want to sleep on my front porch." Breezy commented to Phil.

Ce-ce left them and Phil asked, "Why do you want to be called Breezy? Beatrice is a beautiful name."

"My mom named me after my grandmother (she died just before I was born) but Mom has called me Breezy ever since I can remember. She says I always lighted up her day like a cool summer breeze."

"Okay?"

"She's a hippie from Santa Cruz. I'm lucky she didn't call me Sunbeam or Raspberry or something."

"So, you grew up in Santa Cruz?"

"We moved south when I was 11. I grew up in Ojai then Moorpark."

"Almost a local girl."

"Almost. Where did you get the name Phil."

"Ah, that's embarrassing."

Her ears perked up. "I told you about my hippie mom." She said excitedly.

He took a deep breath as though he was revealing a deep secret. Breezy leaned forward in anticipation. He said, "My real name is Philip. Everyone automatically shortens it to Phil. Though my mom calls me Bud, short for buddy."

"That doesn't sound embarrassing." Breezy said in a disappointed voice.

"It's not. I don't really care."

"Why did you say it was."

"I wanted to be mysterious for a few moments. Phil is a pretty boring name, not fun and exciting like Breezy. I was considering telling you my real name was Pharaoh and I just go by Phil."

"Oooh, can I call you Pharaoh?"

"Sure, knock yourself out."

"How about Bud?"

"That might feel weird. Only my mom calls me that."

"Alright Pharaoh."

"So, what was your childhood like?" He asked.

"Well, it was just Mom and me. We moved a lot. I think that's why I'm bad at making friends."

"Yeah, that must be it." Phil remarked sarcastically.

Breezy ignored him and continued, "Also, Mom didn't believe in interfering in my life even when I was little. I basically raised myself. I was a big time brat."

"Was?"

"Maybe I still am. You?"

"Strict military Dad. Stay at home mom. She was even more strict. Moved a bit until Dad was stationed at Los Angeles AFB. Then he retired and went to work for a local consulting company. Been here since I was 12."

"We should balance the two approaches when we raise our kids. Some discipline is good."

Phil stared at Breezy unblinking. He was unsure how serious she was. Kids? Maybe. That was many steps down the road if they did.

Breezy didn't blink either. She thought, 'Shit! my big mouth strikes again.' She hoped she had not just torpedoed her chances with Phil. She wondered why she had said that? At least he had not freaked out and run from the room. She took that as a good sign. She was very serious. She wanted kids with him. He had not protested either. Another good sign perhaps?

Instead he asked, "Uhm, how old is your mom?"

Breezy smiled, "Older than you, if that's what you're asking."

"Yeah I was."

"She was 38 when she accidentally got knocked up with me."

"Wow, she's almost the same age as my mom."

Breezy turned her head and said, "Ce-ce I'm starving here."

Ce-ce stepped over, "I remember you wanting me to leave you alone with handsome."

"I wanted you to stop hitting on my boyfriend. We still need to eat." She said sarcastically.

"I wasn't worried about you going unnoticed. You have no problem making yourself loud and clear about what you want. Emphasis on the loud part."

"Just take our order. You can be snarky after."

"Handsome, do you have any idea what you are getting yourself into?"

"I wouldn't have her any other way."

They ordered, ate, and shared some life stories. Breezy was watching Phil closely. She was afraid she had overplayed her hand with the kids thing. Pushed too hard too soon. He was quiet and thoughtful, which scared her.

After their meal they walked out and sat on the sand. They watched the sunset holding each other.

She needed the comforting. She thought to herself, 'I always mess up everything with my big mouth. I hope I didn't ruin my chances'. She made him hold her tight while she silently pleaded for him not to leave her.

Phil's only thought was how much he enjoyed the closeness. He had not cuddled in years. It was nice that she liked to be close.

***

Phil walked Breezy to the door of her apartment.

He kissed her lightly on the lips. She lingered in front of the door kissing him back until she couldn't wait any longer.

"Okay you've earned admission. Would you like to come in for some coffee?"

"Yes"

Phil sat as he watched Breezy run around the room lighting candles. She shut off the lights and sat next to him.

"Where's the coffee I was offered?" He asked.

"At the store. I don't drink coffee. I have tea, but I'm not in the mood for tea."

"What are you in the mood for?"

"You." She kissed Phil in the soft candlelight.

They kissed lightly and slowly. Breezy began to recline. She attempted to pull Phil on top of her but he sat up pulling himself out of her grasp. She began to panic as he stood. She thought he was changing his mind; he was going to leave and go back to his wife. The pain of rejection was pulling at her heart.

Phil scooped her into his arms and carried her to the bed oblivious to the emotional eruption he had started in Breezy. He only wanted more space than the sofa allowed.

He carefully laid Breezy on the bed and lay himself next to her. He kissed her and noticed her body trembling and tears on her cheeks.

"Everything okay?" He asked.

"Just keep kissing me." She was embarrassed for exposing herself as being emotionally unsure and insecure.

They lay on the bed together. Phil's hand wandered under her dress between her legs. She reach down into his shorts and lightly tugged at his cock.

Breezy said with a frustrated huff, "Stand up, I can't undress you with us laying together like this."

They both stood. She started to push at his shorts but was interrupted by Phil pulling her dress up over her head. She tried again, but he kneeled and began kissing her stomach.

His fingers played along her tattoos that trailed from her shoulder all the way down to her foot. He brushed them as they descended along the side of her torso.

He licked at where they entered the top of her panties. He brushed her pussy lightly over the top of her panties. He pulled down her underwear while licking her venus mons above her genitals.

She let him play despite her desire to have him naked. She watched in the mirror as he helped her step out of the panties dangling from her feet.

She spread her feet and pushed his head lower. Phil licked at her clit. His palm massaged her ass, she grabbed the wrist of his other hand and guided his fingers to her opening. He teased the opening of her pussy while he licked her sensitive nub.

She had never had a man on his knees blowing her before. She looked down into his loving eyes.

She could see it. He really did love her. A new spark was behind his gaze. It had not been there before the date. She felt it too. They were falling madly for each other.

Too soon she felt herself erupting in pleasure. Her knees began to buckle under her. She grabbed his head and he held her hips. Together they kept her upright. She screamed as he carefully guided her through her orgasm.

When she finished with the aftershocks of her release he tenderly kissed his way up the trail of tattoos from her mons to her shoulder until they stood face to face.

She gave him a tight content smile and pulled his shirt up over his head.

"Don't move." She commanded. "I don't remember it being this difficult to get you out of your clothes last time."

"I'm easily distracted by beautiful naked women.

Breezy firmly said, "Stay". She walked naked over to the bedside.

Phil admired her from behind, concentrating on her ass and the gap between her thighs. When she leaned forward to fetch something from the nightstand he could see her womanly folds peaking out. He lost his resolve and stepped behind her rubbing his fingers along her pussy.

Breezy's head popped up in surprise but otherwise she froze. "I told you to stay where you were." she growled.

"I saw something I couldn't resist."

"If you want to have me, you'll let me work. Get back over there."

He pushed two fingers into her and began to probe around.

She pulled away and turned to sit on the bed. She yanked his shorts and underwear down then grabbed his hard cock and pulled him closer.

"If you want me, you need to let me put this on you." She opened the condom she had retrieved and began to roll it onto his cock. She pumped at his sheathed dick and applied some lube.

She continued, "I started taking the pill yesterday. Next month we can go bareback."

She lay on the bed and beckoned Phil to join her. As he reclined next to her she turned her back and moved closer. He spooned behind her and she lifted one leg grasping down between her thighs and lining up their organs.

With his arms wrapped around her he pressed himself into her. He slowly pressed in and out, enjoying the snugness that squeezed him. She rolled her head back and to the side so that they could kiss.

He responded by pressing deeper.

"Wait, not so deep." she choked out, "I liked where you were."

He pulled back to his previous depth of penetration.

"Mmm yeah. That's the spot."

He undulated his hips in shallow half strokes.

"Oh, just do that for the next 8 hours and I'm good." she hummed.

He palmed her nipple and ran his hand down her side roughly following her tattoos. He lightly grazed over her groin on his way to her leg. He gripped her small thigh he stroked down to her knee.

Breezy purred. She began to writhe her hips. Phil began pushing harder and increased his depth of penetration.

"No." she swatted his hip. Phil froze. "Your hands are great, but hold your hips still. I don't need to be ravaged every time we have sex. Hard isn't always good."

"Sorry"

"It's fine. Tonight I want to enjoy the slow grind. I want to keep that going. Next time I'll let you go as hard as you want. Rape me if that's what you need."

"Okay, what do you want me to do."

"Let your hands wander, I'll do the rest." She turn her mouth to his. "And kiss me like you mean it."

Their lips met and Phil's hand reacquired her breast. Breezy began to grind against him. His hand slid to her waist enjoying the thin, lean firmness of her body. He explored the width of her hips and encouraged her humping motion with his hands.

Breezy adjusted her speed and angle until found her climax. She happily shuddered in his grasp as she orgasmed. She lay silent and still while recovering her senses.

Breezy lazily patted Phil over her shoulder and said. "Thanks babe. Now you can do whatever you need in order to finish yourself."

Phil stayed inserted as he rolled Breezy onto her stomach. He grabbed her tiny waist as he looked down at her cute little ass. He rammed into her and began to use her hard. He went at her for 5 minutes before his condom numbed cock began to get close. He pulled her up into a doggystyle position. With his new found leverage he fucked breezy hard and deep. Breezy gripped the sheets and hung on while Phil went at her. She squealed in time with his thrusts. She enjoyed herself despite the fact she did not climax again.

He grunted his seed into the latex sheath then rolled off to the side landing on his back next to her.

Breezy reached over and held his hand. "I can't believe that any woman would let a fantastic lover like you out of her sight."

"I'm not that good."

"Yes you are. No one else has ever made me feel this wonderful."

"It's you too. I have never had a lover as easily ogasmic as you. Sex with you is better than it has ever been in my life. No woman has enjoyed sex with me the way you do. We just work well together."

"Proof we belong together for the rest of our lives."

He tied off and threw away the condom. Breezy rolled over and pressed her back into his grasp then they both drifted off into a content sleep.

***

Phil woke up and it was dark. The clock claimed 11 pm. He shook Breezy awake.

"What?" She grumbled testily.

"I have to go home."

"No you don't. Go back to sleep. You would rather be with me anyway."

"Yes, but I have to get my affairs in order before I leave her."

"Your affair was sleeping happily in your arms before you woke her."

"The bitch will drain my bank accounts if I don't do this right. I need to go home for now."

"I'm tired." She whined.

"Get up and take me home."

She sat up and looked at him. She tried to stare him down but he held strong despite the fact her breasts were bared to him.