Call Me Breezy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine. As you say Pharoah."

***

Breezy pulled her car into Phil's driveway.

He observed, "I noticed I didn't have to give you any directions to my house. You kinda just knew the way."

"What kind of stalker would I be if I didn't know where you lived?"

"I always knew you were an overachiever."

"How about one last kiss?" She requested.

Phil leaned over and sensually pecked at her lips. She unlatched her safety belt and climbed into his lap facing him.

Phil massaged her back as he kissed her mouth. Breezy forcefully pressed her groin down on his rigid length. She wanted to screw him in front of the house where the bitch was inside. Even better would be to do it on their bed so the bitch could wake up and see who Phil really loved and how good they made each other feel.

Breezy stopped kissing and pressed her forehead against his. "Do you want a goodbye blow job?" She asked.

"That would be nice, but the neighbors might call the cops. I better get inside."

"But..."

"If I didn't know better I'd say you were trying to keep me from leaving."

"She's in there. You're going to sleep in bed with Her. I want you in my bed with me."

"I assure you nothing is going to happen. I haven't been with her or anyone else since we slept together on our business trip to Minneapolis." He tenderly stroked her cheek with a finger. "I don't want anyone else."

She looked at the house. "I'm afraid." She whispered.

"Breezy, you are an indomitable beast. I fear for the world if it ever gets between you and what you want. You are the only person I know who should never be afraid."

"That's sweet." She hugged Phil close then she gave his shoulder a hard open handed slap.

"What was that for?"

"Never call a girl a beast. It's unflattering."

***

Phil stumbled into his bedroom a little after midnight.

Judy woke up, "Oh, it's you." She sounded disappointed. "Why are you so late?"

"She kept asking for more." Phil smiled to himself. Breezy's word play seemed to be rubbing off on him. "I thought she was never going to let me leave her."

"That's nice." She said absently.

Phil slid under the covers.

"It's too late, let me sleep." She growled.

Phil remembered tonight was his scheduled sex night with her. Luckily he was not in the mood, Breezy had taken good care of him, but it still irritated him that Judy never cared about or tended to his needs. He rolled over, placed his back to her and wished he had stayed with Breezy.

Breezy was right of course, he could not keep screwing around on the side. If he wanted to date her, he would need to bite the bullet and end his marriage someday very soon. Regardless of the financial pain it would cause, that option was sounding better by the minute.

***

Breezy cried the entire drive home. She felt empty and alone. She hated herself for acting like this and hated Phil for making her feel this vulnerable and afraid.

"I don't know if I'm indomitable, but I am a beast." She warned the world. "And I am coming for you."

***

The next chapter will take few weeks. I'm putting the finishing touches on it now but with work and life... You know.