Call Me Bunny [+ prologue]

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bunny whimpered as her sex was briefly teased before Zeke tossed the ruined scrap of cloth aside.

Bunny knew what was coming. She had told him to make her scream and she had not once asked that he be gentle. And he was a meathead.

Real man Zeke was about to shove his log-sized cock into her tiny little pussy.

She didn't think she was going to have to fake a scream.

Her pussy lips glistened and animal instinct took over. Zeke, grabbed her thigh in one hand and his cock in the other and pressed home urgently.

Fuck. His first attempt went low, into the bed between her ass cheeks. Snorting, he puled his cock up until it caught her snatch and then surged forward again.

The tight velvet swamp heat of an eager pussy swallowed most of his enormous weapon in the blink of an eye.

"Crist!" Bunny screamed. The word was an after-thought. Really, she was just wailing in shock. She couldn't tell if it was pain per se or what. She was confident her body could take anything this brute could dish out but that first strike had been a bit much.

But then again, her pussy seemed to be trying to swallow more of his gargantuan shaft. Despite herself, Bunny arched her back, pressing her groin closer to Zeke. "Yes!" she cried. "Fuck me! More!"

Her clasping cunt and dancing hips were just unbelievable. He'd never had bitch this lively before. "Shit. Yes. Take it, whore." he grunted. He stroked a few inches out and then rammed her again. Leaning forward, he insured he forced every last millimeter into the bitch.

And she came. Lord have mercy, how that slut came. "That's right. Watch my little pussy cream. God, your cock is amazing! Don't stop. Dick me! I'm you're whore all night long. Just keep fucking me!"

Except the thing was, even as she was saying the words, begging him to pound her over and over again, his balls just let loose.

He jerked free from her climaxing pussy, squeezing his cock. Desperately, he tried to hold back what was coming but he just couldn't. The bitch was just too hot.

Zeke huffed and snarled. Bunny yelled "What the hell?" about to beg him to put his cock back in her when the first white blast spat from his organ.

The poor guy had been on the prowl for two days and had a lot of need built up.

Bunny was mentally off balance. The shock of his initial assault and the ecstasy of her own climax ran into the reality of Zeke's surging orgasm. "No!" she screamed as ropey shots of his sperm cascaded over her tits and stomach and splayed sex. "What the fuck?"

Zeke was still cross-eyed and groaning and it felt like his life was being drawn out through his dick. "Oh god, You're so hot baby. That was amazing!"

The woman calling herself Bunny sputtered. He'd been even quicker than she was expecting. "Well at least stay hard, damn it." She snapped. She looked down at her body, covered in jizz. The woman actually had a bit of a kink for cum usually but Zeke's smelly load nauseated her. "Jared! Get me some wet rags and a towel." Her voice had less command in it now, more a request for help. Her husband, the man she needed to go back to calling Jay, hastened into the bathroom and returned shortly.

Zeke was in a slight daze, still kneeling on the bed between her legs. She cleaned herself as Jay watched. Retaining a final washcloth, she mentally gathered herself. Really, things were going to plan; it had just been more sudden than she was ready for. She tried to shift her mind back into a more sensual mode. Her laughably easy seduction of the duffus had been fun and she had been letting genuine urges guide her. She needed to get back to that.

"Come here." she said, though it was she that moved to kneel before Zeke. "I want a closer look at this fantastic cock." She did indeed inspect his cock as she washed their juices from it with the rag.

Zeke's enormous manhood was at least still firm. Gazing up at him, she kissed and gently tongued the sensitive cap. Zeke's legs shook and he hissed "Ffffuck."

She stroked him gently. "My, that was quite an explosion. Has it been a while, stud?"

"Nah babe, you're just smoke'n hot"

Bunny smiled. "hmmm," she said and gently scratched his nutsack.

"If we're going to show my hubby how a real man's supposed to treat a woman, you need to put this big thing back in me."

Zeke watched as the sexpot turned away and seductively crawled across the bed to the headboard. She grabbed it and then wiggled her ass at him. "Come on, your whore is waiting."

Frankly, Zeke would have rested and recharged if he'd had a choice. But this woman was challenging him and his pride was on the line. Especially with her little wimp husband watching.

So he manned up and got into position. Her plush ass cheeks fit nicely into his big hands. Her pussy was spread out in welcome. A little more gently this time, he sheathed himself in her.

Bunny groaned and ground her ass against him once every inch and filled her. "Yeah. Nice cock. Nice, big fucking cock. Make your whore happy, stud."

The way she talked. The way she moved. This bitch loved to fuck and was freaking incredible at it. Her words, the tightness of her hole, the energy of her movements and a subtle strength behind it all was awe inspiring.

You'd think that after emptying one load all over the slut, Zeke could have held out longer. He should have held out a lot longer.

But in under two minutes he began to shudder.

"What the hell!" Bunny screamed. Again, it had gone even quicker than she planned. "I haven't even cum yet, jerk!" she screamed again. But he had clearly lost control. She felt him surge inside her once and suddenly felt very dirty. She heaved back against him, dumping him on his ass and out of her pussy.

His big cock flopped around like a fire hose, dribbling more white baby-juice all over the bed.

The woman calling herself Bunny was out of the bed before his flow ran dry. She found a discarded washrag and wiped at her thighs and mound.

Then she threw the soiled rag at Zeke's face. "This the way you treat all your conquests?" she asked.

"Hey girl, don't worry about it. It's..."

Bunny had no idea where he was going with that but she cut him off. "I brought you up here to make me cum my ass off, not so you could blast your rocks after a pump or two."

Zeke's cock was soft and his head a little muzzy. "Look, no worries. Give me about an hour and..."

"An hour? What the hell am I going to do waiting for you to get it up in a hour. Sorry, hey, if you've got a problem down there, you should have said something earlier. You're wasting my time."

"Hey. I ain't got no problems down there. Jeeze, give me a break. I already shot my load twice!"

Bunny seemed very slightly mollified. Or maybe she was just calming herself. Still she muttered, "Yeah, twice in about 5 minutes. And I only got off once."

She seemingly remembered the presence of her husband. "Jay, I guess I'll have to fuck you while stud muffin here gets his wind back." She tugged the man she was calling Jay to his feet and began unbuckling his pants.

Jay let his wife strip off his pants and underwear. Zeke was a little surprised; the guy wasn't porn star material but he had a reasonably sized cock. And it was rock hard.

Kind of business like, Bunny knelt in the chair Jay had occupied, grabbing the back rest. "Come on honey, maybe you can do better than you did this morning."

"I'll try, dear." He said. The man being called Jay had actually been denied for several days himself, contrary to the story 'Bunny' was spinning. And he actually was comfortable with an audience. So when he firmly sank his solid spear into his demanding wife, he did it was a smooth confidence that confused Zeke.

"HHmmmgh" moaned Bunny. She didn't want to make a big deal of it but Jay's cock felt really, really good. It was like her pussy knew it was about to get a proper servicing.

Her first orgasm came after about a minute of deep, smooth strokes. "SSShhhit. Cumming." Bunny gritted out as he body sang. She didn't want Zeke to miss the fact.

Jay kept to the familiar non-rhythm. An easy pace but firm. From time to time he would grind hard into her for a moment. Bunny couldn't help but pant and squeal.

The man she was calling Jay usually kept this kind of thing up for half an hour, deliciously fucking her through a dozen orgasms.

Zeke watched, dumbfounded as the twerp expertly fucked his wife seemingly forever. What exactly was going on? She was obviously getting off over and over again.

Eventually, when the couple was perspiring heavily and Bunny seemed about to lose her voice, Jay looked like he was finally getting close to finishing. But Bunny stopped him before he did. "Hold on honey. Don't cum yet." She fended him off with a hand and he pulled out.

She got shakily to her feet. For a moment she had a happy, possessive smile and she reached down and very gently stroked her man's cock. It bobbed, wet and angry, looking ready to blow.

Looking up at Zeke she said, "Now let's see if the big stud is ready for me yet." She sauntered to where he sat on the bed.

Despite the steamy performance he'd born whiteness to, his cock still lay soft and tired between his legs. Bunny scowled down at it. "Seriously?"

A little mad now, Zeke said, "Well maybe you should help me out, cunt."

"I plan to." She said, unfazed by his tone. Glancing at her husband she asked, "Give me a good pounding while I lick this limpcicle, hun."

Remaining on her feet, she put one hand on his thigh and the other came to grips with his heavy but soft hose. She jerk-stroked it a couple times as her husband nestled against her ass again. Bending at the knees a bit, she re-absorbed his bloated rod with practiced ease. At the same time she opened her smallish mouth and fed Zeke's tool between her lips.

Three voices moaned in unison. Bunny's dripping pussy felt wonderful once again wrapped around her man. Her mouth filled with saliva as the warm mass of Zeke's big, soft cock filled it. She closed her eyes and breathed in his manly musk. She was dripping at both ends and dizzy with lust.

Jay stared at the back of his wife's head. Her soft ass cheeks were alive in his hands as he struck deeply into her over and over again. The pause in the action had allowed him to bring himself back under control.

More or less.

Zeke still didn't know what to think about what was going on but the whore was slobbering all over his cock while she got seriously fucked. It was wild and exciting and finally, his big, perfect cock began to swell.

Bunny sighed and moaned appreciatively as his cock grew in her mouth. She withdrew for a moment and looked up at the stranger. "OH big boy, I need you in me so bad." she said. She ran her hands up and down gorgeous slab, eyes wide. "I'm going to cream so good on your huge fucking cock."

She jambed herself back down on his nearly full member. It was a lot more than could fit in her mouth now but that was a good thing.

Her cunt spasmed, cumming all over her husbands cock yet again. All told that night, Zeke had cum twice, fucked her for a grand total of just over two minutes and managed to make her climax once. It was such a crying shame that this fine specimen was a two-pump chump. A crime. God's big fat joke on womankind.

But was exactly what the woman calling herself Bunny had expected.

Her husband on the other hand had fucked her for a good twenty minutes, made her lose track of how often she came and still hadn't shot his first load. Any rational observer would have concluded by this point that Zeke had been set up.

Coming up for air for just a moment, Bunny groaned, "Cum now for my baby. Cream my snatch good." Then she jammed her mouth back down on the monster in front of her.

Jay slapped her ass hard, leaving a beautiful pink hand print. Bunny jerked and yelled around Zeke's stiff manhood. Jay gave her another bunch of heavy stabs and then unleashed the flood gates. "Take it you whore!" he screamed. Slightly harsher language than was usually used in their relationship but he had a role to play.

Bunny's cunt never stopped climaxing as her husband flooded it with cream. The hot blasts seemed endless. She choked and slobbered all over Zeke's cock, almost out of her mind with lust.

Jay yanked himself out of Bunny, swaying on his feet. His cock was hard and jerking, tiny pulses of sperm still seeping from the slit.

Bunny was up like a shot, still shaking from her orgasm. Her eyes were wide, almost crazed as she climbed onto Zeke. "Now for the main course." Zeke had a split-second view of her widely open pussy lips and the cream dripping from them before she impaled herself on his ready cock.

Bunny squeaked. "Oh yes! You fill me up so good!" She closed her eyes and savored the stuffed feeling. Nine thick inches to work herself on.

She guided Zeke's hands to her lovely tits and swayed gently atop him. Her hips danced slowly, stirring around his big thing.

Zeke stared at the creature riding him. Her tits were hot in his hands. His big palms completely engulfed them but the soft flesh and rubbery tips seemed to send tingles down his arms. The beatific smile on her face made her look like a depraved angel.

And her cunt was milking him like a daemon. Blood was pounding in his ears. He did not think he'd ever been as hard as he was then.

She was so full of his cock. The heat of it. It felt like the pulsing power of the muscular man's entire body was alive inside her.

Within a minute her slow dance grew ragged as her body climaxed again. She keened softly and bit her lips as chemical fire and ice reverberated through her body. "Oh god that's so good." Her mouth dropped open and her breathing became raid as she began to move more aggressively on top of him. "OH yes, more baby." she whispered mindlessly.

Somewhere in the back of her mind she knew it was now a race between her next orgasm (which she really, really wanted) and Zeke's final eruption.

For the man in question, the world had vanished and all that existed was the succubus wrapped around his dick. Time had no meaning. It's like he'd discovered sex all over again. Bunny had entangled him in her carnal world where cock and pussy sang in harmony and pleasure roared like storm-tossed surf.

His final orgasm slipped from him before he knew it was coming. It was simple cause and effect; he was having the most perfect sex of his life so naturally his nuts gave up the goods.

Bunny felt it happening. Zexe flexed and trembled and she felt his cream burst inside her like bubbles of lava.

"Ugh, almost there." she gritted, grinding hard around his surges. No games of mockery or anger now; she needed release. She humped and bounced desperately, rubbing her clit and hissing, "Come on! Come on!".

Zeke continued to hose her insides, cumming so hard his vision went gray. Bunny's pussy quickly began to overflow and her wild contortions whipped it into lather.

Finally "Yessss." she hissed, staring blankly at the ceiling and slapping at her beaver, sending their mingled juiced everywhere. "Oh thank god I made it." She babbled.

Zeke went limp in the rest of his body before his cock began to soften. Bunny continued to move languidly, winding down from the heights she had reached.

The couple calling themselves Bunny and Jay didn't have sex every night. Even the 2 - 3 days each week they indulged, most of the time it was a good session of thirty or forty minutes. Bunny would get her half dozen or ten orgasm and Jared would hose her down with a big nut and Bunny would be good. She didn't need marathons of sex every time... But it helped to know it was possible when she wanted it.

Well.... actually, just about every such night one would wake the other for an early am encore, usually very lazy and loving. But still, not a riotous marathon of sex.

Not by Lancaster standards at least.

So, her little session with the two men was at a pretty good stopping point right then. Looking Zeke over, it would be literally hours until he was good for anything. She considered demanding that he go down on her messy cunt but thought that might push him too far; who knew how prone to violence the man was.

His eyes were lidded but she could tell Zeke was watching her. She waited a long while as her body calmed and he shrank inside her. When she was certain she was recovered and wouldn't stumble, she smoothly rose off him and got to her feet.

She stood on the bed over the disappointing stud. She looked down upon him while tracing fingers across her softly shadowed stomach and through her glistening sex pelt. Her breasts cut dramatic silhouettes on the wall, though their peaks were no longer engorged.

"What a waste." she said. Her tone was matter-of-fact. She knelt down next to him and ran her hands along his form. "I would love to see this body in a beefcake calendar. Or maybe up on a stripper's stage." Her hand combed the hair on his chest and toyed with a nipple.

"But you're kinda worthless in bed, aren't you?" she asked sweetly.

"Fuck you." Was Zeke's instant reply.

"Oh you did. Barely." She spun off the bed to stand next to her husband and looked back at the supine man.

Zeke looked at them sideways. "What was this?" He asked.

The woman that would not be calling herself Bunny much longer paused. She knew she needed to handle this right. No reason to push their luck. "Nothing, really. I was just looking for a good time. I might have exaggerated my disappointment with my husband a bit but the point was to get me a stud for the night."

She looked at Jay and smiled. "I mean another stud."

At times during the night she had fantasized about relentlessly mocking and belittling the man but at the moment her heart wasn't in it. And it had finally dawned on her that pissing off a big macho man and threatening his ego could lead to something dangerous.

She gave him a friendly smile. The weird part was that although she was buck naked, sexily disheveled and had already been the best lay he'd had in his life, right then she wasn't sexy. Well, not that sexy. She was just a naked chick.

That was always the way with Zeke. He'd get his rocks off a time or two (or rarely, three) and then he'd just be done with the woman for the night. Which is kinda what Bunny was counting on. Testing that theory had been the whole point of the exercise.

Well, that and the sex.

So Zeke just shrugged. All told, it had been a great night. He had amazing sex and now he could go back to his room and sleep it off in comfortable solitude.

Stacy let herself enjoy watching the delicious dud get dressed. She walked him to the door, still naked. When he copped a feel of her naked ass, she gave him a happy wiggle and another stage smile. She stood casually at the door, seemingly unconcerned about what anyone in the hallway might see. Stacy gave him a pat on his own hard, clothed ass as he passed through the door and then closed it behind him.

She stopped with her back against the door for a moment. Collecting her thoughts, aware that Jared was staring at her. "Did you prove whatever it was you were testing?" he asked, his voice careful.

She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Well it went pretty much exactly as I expected. But I feel really dumb."

She shook her head and stood straight. "That was really dumb." She repeated as she crossed the room. She stopped at his side for a moment, resting a hand on his shoulder. She pressed her lips next to her hand and gently kissed him near the small of the neck. "Shower."

She strode into the bathroom. Jared didn't know what to do with himself for a bit. He listened to the shower start and watched her putter with towels while the water warmed. She called to him. "Come on, honey. I think we need this."

She entered the shower first and he soon followed. Stacy grumbled about the tiny bar of soap as she ran it over her body. Jared took it from her and began cleanse his wife.