Call Me Daddy Ch. 01

Story Info
A new start of my old life.
3.6k words
4.43
60.3k
52

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kristofe
Kristofe
116 Followers

All of the participants of this are of legal age. This is for those that enjoy the DD/lg stories and life.

*****

It's that moment in life you ponder what happens from here. It's that moment when you realize everything will change. It was that moment for me three years ago when my wife and mother to my son died in my arms. She had been battling cancer for several months without treatment. Why you ask? Because she believed that when it's your time to go it's your time to go. So after six months of fighting she called me into our bedroom to hold her then in the middle of the night as we snuggled she passed.

Now please don't tear up. This story is not meant to make you cry. It's to make you understand how I came to this point in my life. You see I was her Dom. Her body was mine to use and her pleasure came from my use of her. She loved to serve me and was always ready to enjoy it.

For us it was not just a bedroom thing. She was submissive to me at all times. This did not mean that I walked all over her or she was a doormat, but that I dressed her, left her chores, and gave her every command within our limits. She was happy to do as I asked and yes she still held a job.

Then Jack was born. This did not stop our lifestyle but only enhanced it. When she was still pregnant, her pussy was dripping constantly, even more than before. She wanted my cock all day and every day. I gave it to anytime she asked. Once Jack was born we followed the doctor's orders to wait, ask much as we got frustrated doing it, but then she just sucked my cock every night until we could fuck. As well as using that time to try anal which she never had. During that time she became an anal slut.

She was the love of my life so when she died so did my desire. Until that fateful day. After several months of doing what I could to raise my son and still work, the stress was getting to me. Don't think I didn't love him, it's just I know I couldn't do it alone and with no other family members to help I hired a nanny. Even though I worked from home, I needed the extra hands when I was extremely busy or had a deadline.

Sarah. A perfect peach of a young woman. She is about 5'5". Long light brown hair with deep green eyes. She is thick yet nice and curvy. 36C cups and legs that went to a perfect v. 20 years old and still in collage she was referred by a co-worker. Always on time and willing to help with more than watching Jack and a sweetness about her that I adored.

She was such a sweet thing. She would not only watch and help with Jack, but she would run errands if I was too busy or make dinner for all of us. She would just sit and chat with me when she wanted to talk about her day. A time or two we had a drink together, but I made sure it was hours before she drove home or I would drive her if Jack was still up.

I never thought about her as more than a nanny until one night when I was working in my office later than normal. I had two screens on my computer. One showed the contract I was writing up for the company the other an adult story I was reading. As usual she knocked on the door even though it was open. It was best to get my attention as sometime I would be deep in concentration on my work. I turned without thinking to see her poke her head in.

"I'm heading home for the night Mr. Fletcher."

"Sarah I have asked you to please call me Jim." She nodded. "See you tomorrow then." She nodded again but I noticed her eyes were not looking at me, but at my computer screen. It was then that it hit me the story was still up. I smiled and snapped my fingers bring her attention back to me.

"Yes Sir." She said shyly as she cleared her throat. She turned and left quickly. I heard the door close then sighed. I wondered if she could read what was on the screen. The title was not on the main screen as I was halfway through the story, but you could tell it was a bdsm story.

It started as a typical bdsm story with the Dom/sub dynamic as usual. When Sarah walked in I was at a point where the story turn different than the ones I normally read. At this point they author introduced his characters to DD/lg or Daddy Dom/ little girl. It was something that my late wife and I had looked into, but never got any further as we were dealing with her cancer. The main reason it interested us was that we felt that our lifestyle was close just had not recognized it until it was too late.

Now I can hear people saying "Eww that's incest. How can you think of something like that? What are you a pedophile wanting your wife to act like a little girl?" No. No. No. It's not like that. One it has nothing to do with incest. Two it's not about age in that sense. Three it's about state of mind. As a Daddy Dom it's about the nurturing aspect of Domination. For the little it's the state of mind that they want to be cared for and nurtured but they are still an adult. When I read more about it I realized that I was a Daddy Dom.

Bring my thoughts back to my computer I wanted to finish the story. As I continue to ready my cock woke up. Not ready to stroke it yet I finished reading the story, turned off my computer and went to bed. As I was lying there waiting for sleep to hit me, my mind wondered to Sarah.

When I finally fell asleep the dreams started. Sarah on her knees waiting for my hard cock to enter her mouth. On her back as I pounded her deep, filling up her pussy with my seed. The last dream she was on her knees, hands bound behind her, my three chain clamps on her nipples and her clit. Her desire on her face showing me she wanted it just as much as me.

I woke from the dream hot and hard. Aching to cum, needing to touch something. As I began to stroke my hard cock, visions of Sarah came back. It did not take long until I was shooting over my stomach. Rope after rope sprayed nearly up to my face. It had been several days since I last masturbated but I hadn't cum this much since my wife. Drifting back to a dreamless sleep I decided to take a shower in the morning to clean up.

* * * * * *

I was showered and ready to start the day before Jack woke up. I started making breakfast when the front door opened. Sarah walked in as she did everyday she worked for me. I had given her a key so she wouldn't have to disturb me if I was working. I looked up and smiled as she entered that house not fully paying attention to her as I was making breakfast.

"Ah just in time. I'm make breakfast. Want some?" She nodded as she put her purse down near the door as she does every time. Jack woke up and ran to her."

"SAWAH!" He ran with his arms wide open to hug her. Hugging her tight he pulled her to the table. "Eat wit me." She smiles as let him lead her to the table while I set three plates or scrambled eggs, sausage links, bacon, hash browns and toast. I set a glass of milk down for Jack and started to pour two glasses of orange juice for Sarah and myself.

"Jim. Can I have milk instead please?" I nodded and pulled down a regular sized glass when she cleared her throat. "The smaller one please." I looked at her then shrugged not thinking about it. The only small cups I had where plastic ones I bought for Jack to help him learn to drink without a sippy cup. I poured milk then set it in front of her. It was then that I really looked at her and realized how she was dressed.

She was wearing a black pleated skirt, a red midriff tank with a white blouse unbutton over it but tied just above her waist showing her lower stomach, white knee high socks with black loafers. Her light brown hair was done in two perfect ponytails. Her makeup was not as heavy as she normally had it yet it brought out the deep green in her eyes which where bright with laughter at Jack's antics at the table. As I finally sat down to eat I looked over at her which caught her attention.

"I forgot to tell you last night that you didn't need to come over. I'm taking the day off and taking Jack to the zoo. I was going to call you later to let you know."

"That's ok. I came so early because my roommate was well..." She blushed. I nodded understanding.

"Roommates can be like that. Well you are welcome to stay here and study...or would you like to come with us." Her eyes lit up.

"Really?" I nodded. "I don't want to intrude on your time with Jack."

"Really it's fine. You are a part of this family. So if you would like to go that is fine." She jumped up and gave me a big hug.

"Thank you. I've never been to the zoo." I looked at her and blinked. Then I remembered her parents died when she was young and she bounced from one foster home to the next. Unlike some kids in that situation she did not let it get her down. She worked hard in the schools she went to. Was accepted into the local university and was working hard to earn her degree in behavioral sciences.

I didn't want to let her go from the hug. I wanted to hold her all day. I wanted to put her in my lap and cuddle her. I wanted...then my cock woke up. The dreams from last night invaded and I lightly pushed her back. As much as my body wanted her, I didn't want her to think that was why I hired her. When she smiled back her smile was from ear to ear. It was as if she knew what I was thinking. She sat back in her seat.

"Well." I said finishing my food. "I'm going to get a bag ready for Jack. When you two finish would you mind getting him dressed for me please." She nodded as she was putting a forkful of eggs into her mouth. My cock stirred, wishing she was wrapping her lips around me. I hastily put my plate in the sink then headed for my bedroom first. I need to cool down before I scared her.

Once my cock was not as hard I walked back into the kitchen and began to pack. They were not at the table but I heard them in Jack's room. I packed several juice boxes, a couple waters, a few packs of goldfish crackers, some cookies, and sandwich bag of dried fruit. Yes I know, I'm a good daddy for having more healthy snacks. As I zipped up the bag they came into the kitchen.

"Well let's get going." After loading up the car we took off. It only took a half hour in traffic to get there. Once I paid for the tickets and we got in it was an adventure. Jack was running from one animal to the next with Sarah running after him. I laughed watching the two to them. Both in awe of the animals as they move to each one. The excitement of them both made the day worth it.

I managed to get Jack to sit down long enough to have a snack. I pulled out a juice box and a pack of goldfish for him. I gave the bag to Sarah to allow her to help herself. I was surprised when she took out a juice box and goldfish for herself. I grabbed a water and the dried fruit. We eat out snacks quickly then finished looking at the other animals. It was just past two when we saw them all and left the zoo.

Jack was whining about being hungry.

"You hungry?" I asked Sarah.

"Yes." She said shyly. I spotted a McDonalds and pulled into the drive thru. I ordered a kids meal for Jack and a Big Mac for myself. "What would you like?"

"A kids meal please." I looked at her then ordered. After getting our order she gave Jack's to him and ate hers. Nibbling on it like a little girl. It was not doing any good to my constant semi hard on. When we got back home Jack was nearly asleep but I didn't want to put him down for a late nap. I gave in and as we walked into the house as I carried him to his bedroom.

"Well I'll pay for it later when he goes to bed late but he needs the nap." I sat down on the couch. She walked over and sat next to me with her text books. I turned the TV on flipping to one of the real life crime shows I enjoy watching. Every once in a while I she would rub her feet together while reading. She would have the tip of her pen in her mouth as though she was teasing me.

"I have a question." I looked at her as she looked into my eyes. "Why do you think people get into bondage and being spanked?" I think my eyes nearly bugged out of my head at her question. I cleared my throat.

"Well there are many reasons they are into it. Why do you ask?"

"Oh it's for my paper. We are at a chapter in my behavior class and it deal with the "BDSM" lifestyle. I thought it would be interesting to see why people get into being abused basically." I turned to look at her better.

"Well it's not abuse. There is a major difference between BDSM and abuse. For one BDSM is about all parties being willing to do it, agree to it and there are rule and edict. Abuse is nothing but a power trip. Abuse is never accepted in the BDSM world, even though some use BDSM to hide behind. I think that's why some people think so negatively about it." She was on her laptop typing everything I said down.

"Wow Jim you know a lot." I took a deep breath and thought about it for a moment.

"Well you see Carrie and I were in the lifestyle. She enjoyed the pain I gave her, but I always made sure she wanted it, needed it...craved it. It can be fun and very intense when everyone involved wants it. The high is the same as having an orgasm." I watched her face turn red. "Should I stop talking about it?"

"No." She cleared her throat. "Please keep going this is helping me get an inside view. So I can have both views in my paper."

"Well then ask me anything I will be frank."

"What is it really about?" She asked with her fingers poised over the keyboard.

"First as I said it's not about abuse. It's about give and take. Not a power struggle, but the passing of power back and forth." She typed away as I answered her.

"Doesn't the..." She looked at her notes. "Dom have the power?"

"Well yes and no. The submissive has the power." She looked confused. "Let me explain. The submissive has the true power. Nothing is done without their consent and never forced on them. A Dom has control but not power and never should have power. You have to remember a submissive gives their body. No one should take it, unless the sub allows it. They have what are called safe words." She looked puzzled. "Words that are agreed upon before things start. When a sub says those words it changes things.

"You see most subs have three when training and usually colors. Green, yellow and red. Green means its ok and can do more. Yellow means that it might be close to their limit and red like anything means stop."

"Limits?"

"What a sub will and will not do. Those must be agreed upon before anything happens. For example a sub is ok with spanking their ass or breasts, but not their pussy." She blushed as I talked. I walked her legs fidget. "Anything else you would like to know?"

"Yes. When I was doing some research I came across the idea of different types of relationships in the lifestyle and one that I thought I would center my paper on. Daddy Dom/ little girl. What is that about? Its sound really perverted." I chuckled.

"It's not. In fact it is very misinterpreted. It's about a dynamic in Dom/sub relationship where the Dom takes a more nurturing role. Hence the term Daddy Dom. There can also be Mommy's as well when. To also add it's not about pedophile or incest. The submissive takes on a state of mind but they are still very much adult. Example the submissive may color, drink juices boxes and generally act like a little girl or boy until sex becomes involved." I watched her as she thought about who she was today. Then I got bolder.

"You know if I didn't know you any better the way you have been today to someone into the lifestyle you would have look like a perfect little." She gasped and blushed. She fidgeted with her hands then looked me in the eyes. What I saw changed me that day. I saw need and longing. I saw a little girl stuck in a woman's body. I saw Sarah for what she was...A little.

"There is one more thing that can help my paper." I looked at her as she swallowed. "Could you show me? I mean could you show me some of the 'toys' used and explain them. It might help me to understand better." I grinned as she downcast her eyes. Maybe I could return back to the life I had.

"Sure. Follow me." We walked down into the basement and could see how nervous she was. "Don't worry. You know you are safe with me. We kept everything down here." I unlocked the door to a side room. When I opened it her eyes lit up.

It was not a dungeon in the since that most think about with BDSM. It was a modest size room with a built in shelf unit and peg wall one side. Hanging from the ceiling was a series or ropes and a sex swing in one corner. In the middle was a modified saw horse that I built. On the shelf and the peg wall where various toys including floggers of different sizes, paddles that were made of wood or leather or both, a whip coiled up, a couple crops and canes. Various sizes of dildos, anal plugs and anal beads filled the shelf. There was also a few different style of nipple clamps.

As she walked around I should see her breathing get heavy. She stopped and picked up one crop. It was about the length of my arm with an inch wide leather tip. She light tapped it on her arm before putting it back and reaching for a paddle. She picked it up and tested the weight as though she wanted to try it. When she turned around she did something that I never would have thought she's do. She quickly got onto her knees with her legs spread, her hands behind her back fingers laced, her chest up and out and her head down.

"Sir I have read this is the proper position to present oneself. I'm asking..."She took a deep breath before looking me in the eyes. "Would you please teach me? I have been so turned on since reading about this. When I saw your computer last night I had to finger my little virgin pussy when I got home. In fact once I realized what it was I know that you would be the one to teach me. I..I..."

I stepped up to her and placed my finger to her lips.

"Shhh. No need to speak. I will say this once and only once. I have thought about you all night. I want you more then I want to admit, but I will only accept your submission if and only if you fully understand what it means and what I require. I will ask you this once. Are you sure about this? Do you want to think it over?"

"I am very sure Sir. I have thought about this since I first started my paper. It was after last night that I knew it had to be you. Please teach me. Mold me. Make me yours." The bulge in my pants told her what she needed to know. I took hand and pulled her up to standing. I looked her in the eyes.

"Ok I will give you a test. If you do as I say I will take you on. There will be one other condition."

"What is that Sir?"

"You will be my little."

Kristofe
Kristofe
116 Followers