All Comments on 'Call Me Daddy Ch. 01'

by Kristofe

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LittleMissMoxieLittleMissMoxieabout 8 years ago
Encore!

I really enjoyed this! I'm so excited for chapter 2...bring it on Daddy.

Vivi

unpublaauthorunpublaauthorabout 8 years ago
This is a great start!

Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Can't wait until the next chapter.

subnotslavesubnotslaveabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed this, but

If I could make one suggestion, it would be that you asked someone just to check for spelling and grammatical errors... Other than that, 5* and I look forward to the next chapter, thank you.

Jules

DaddyslittlevixenDaddyslittlevixenabout 8 years ago
Continue

Please do not stop writing! I'm going to be a big baby here, but everytime I get attached to a character such as here-the author always stops writing, so I beg you. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Other than a few grammatical errors it was perfect. I loved it. Ready for chapter two!

olsaltyolsaltyabout 8 years ago
As With My Own LittleOne .

This is a Beautifully crafted introduction to a novel way to find and begin with a new sub. This is the hardest part of our lifestyle--getting connected, clearing the air, and beginning training in a non-threatening manner. Get hot, tet writing--bring on the Second Chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Perfection

You've done brilliantly capturing the Dd/lg dynamic in an unthreatening way and made me feel much more comfortable about my Little leanings. Thank you for such an amazeballs story!

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadover 5 years ago
Thank You

This story and Your defining the true nature of a real DD/lg relationship was fantastic. Most of us are not as lucky when we first start out to such clear and tthoughtful introduction and guidance. Thank You for sharing. God bless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristofe@Kristofe
Part time author full time pervert. I'm the guy everyone likes to hang with and enjoy all kinds of company. Just talk to me and you learn I'm off balance and 6 cans short of a six pack. Most times you may find me in various rooms and always in my hammock with my magick bag nex...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES