All Comments on 'Call Me Friday'

by aquaglide1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
hedomanhedomanover 20 years ago
I'm tired of giving you 5 Stars!!!

I read "Dinner at the Sorority House" a few minutes ago and am now addicted to your prose (or should I say Poetry?) The images you create are worthy of publication. I think I've still got a few more of you're stories left to read and if they're as good as these have been I'll be...be...well, I don't what I'll be but I'll certainly be something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thats Hotttt!

I'm not a lesbian, but I definitely have the tendencies to be with a woman... your story got me soo hottt!

Taylor_bTaylor_babout 14 years ago
Beautifully written

A really well crafted story - clever. Loved the metaphor with the crowd as a beast, nice little side play with Claire and Renee. However this bit REALLY caught MY attention...

"...strange multi-cellular organism that is the crowd on the dance floor has caught my attention. Composed of seemingly independent parts, it’s controlled by a single thing. The brain is the music. If it stops the animal dies. Right now the beast is fucking alive and thinks it will live forever…just like a 23-year-old girl who’s got a cold beverage, shaved pussy and a hand between her thighs on a Friday night."

...brilliant, original, ear catching. I love good writing - VERY clever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous