Call Me Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, what's your favourite Pink track?" demanded Marie.

"Fingers!" he replied without hesitation.

"I don't know that track?" said Marie with a grimace on her face.

"What's wrong?" Kevin asked.

"My foot's aching again," said Marie.

"Have a listen to the Pink track while I rub your foot," Kevin suggested.

"Not in the bar," hesitated Marie, "Someone might see!"

"There's only one other couple in and it's only a foot rub," he said, "Besides at my age they will think I'm your Dad."

"How old are you?" she asked.

"Fifty-two," Kevin replied

"Or Granddad!" she said smiling, "Okay, you can rub it better," agreed Marie and slipped her shoe off and offered up her foot.

Kevin gently caressed her foot as she put the ear phones in and started the song playing.

Marie took a few moments to understand the lyrics by which time the familiar tingling sensation she felt early was again hitting her belly and she struggled to avoid squirming in her seat. She rested her hands on the table hoping to calm down but Pink was now singing breathlessly in her ears and the tingling was changing to throbbing but not in her belly but lower down between her legs. Marie gripped the table and gave an involuntary groan as she felt a rush of pleasure just as Pink did the same in her ears.

She jerked her foot away and pulled out the ear phones her face flushed red.

"That's enough," Marie gasped.

Kevin smiled then reached down picked up her shoe and slipped it on her stockinged foot.

"Does that feel better?" he asked innocently.

"Yes, but don't do it again in public!" hissed Marie.

Before she said anymore the pub landlord arrived with their food and asked if they wanted a refill. Kevin said he was okay but Marie ordered another glass of wine adding, "large one please!"

The landlord smiled and winked at Kevin as he walked away but Marie did not see the gesture.

"Do you like embarrassing people in public?" asked Marie coldly after the landlord had deposited her drink.

"What do you mean?" asked Kevin, "No one could hear what was playing; you could have been listening to Engelbert Humpadinck for all they knew."

"Not the song, the other thing," whispered Marie.

"I was only rubbing your foot," declared Kevin, "What's embarrassing about that?"

"You really don't know?" asked Marie unsure if he was teasing her or just didn't realise what had just happened.

"Know what?" Kevin asked.

"It doesn't matter," she said and began eating her food.

They finished the food in almost silence apart from exchanging a few inane comments about how fresh or well cooked it was. Marie declined a dessert so Kevin went to the bar to pay and Marie popped to the toilet. She was surprised how clean and fresh smelling the place was as she expected an old dank set of cubicles and a grubby sink, the norm for most old country pubs. It even had soft loo paper which was good as she realised that her vaginal lips were slick after the incident earlier.

Her purple panties had a moist stain in them and Marie suddenly smiled to herself thinking, "A man just made me come in the middle of a pub and didn't even know it!"

Then she muttered out loud, "If he can do that rubbing my feet what could he do with the rest of my body."

"What wer t'that dear?" said a voice in the next cubicle.

"Oh nothing," replied Marie unaware anyone else had come into the toilet, "Just daydreaming!"

Marie quickly wiped herself and then went to wash her hands and check her make-up. A large woman of about sixty-five emerged from the cubicle that she recognised as Mrs Bridgeman from Upper Farm.

"Oh hello dear, its Mary Randall int it?" asked Mrs Bridgeman, "I know your mother from t'WI."

"Hello, its Marie by the way," replied Marie, "I remember you popping round after Mum's fall."

"That's right, I hear she's visiting your brother over in America," said Mrs Bridgeman, "I see you are making the most of it while she's gone. That's a handsome bit of beef you've got yonself there. I expect he will keep you warm tonight!"

"No, he's just a colleague," blurted out a red faced Marie, "the hotels were all full so he's staying over."

"Don't worry Mum's the word! Just keep t'windows closed and t'noise down when he gets going at you. You don't want to frighten our hens; they'll stop laying for a week!" Mrs Bridgeman chuckled, and then shuffled out of the toilet wiping her hands on her waxed coat.

Marie had to wait a few minutes to let her face stop burning and to catch her breath.

"It will be all over the village by the time Mum returns in a couple weeks," she thought, "And by then the story will have been embellished to have her entertaining a man every night or more than one!"

Eventually she felt she had calmed down enough to leave the toilet and emerged to see Mrs Bridgeman at the bar chatting to Kevin and chuckling. As Marie approached she heard Mrs Bridgeman say, "If I was a couple of years younger and didn't have this old git in tow, I'd be giving you a bed for t'night!"

This was followed by a deep chuckle and a huge swig of her pint of bitter. Marie smiled politely when she got to the bar and gently tugged Kevin's arm.

"Come on," she said, "We had best get going as we have an early start tomorrow."

"Okay, mistress" said Kevin pretending to tug a forelock.

Mrs Bridgeman chucked again, "Go on boy, you best go and keep t'young lady happy!"

When they were outside Marie glowered at him, "What did you say to her?"

"Apart from good evening, not a lot she did all the talking," Kevin said innocently, "What's the matter?"

"Nothing," said Marie curtly, "She's just an old gossip that's all!"

"Oh," smiled Kevin, "If you're worried about your reputation, I confirmed that I was just your colleague who had no bed for the night. Which I assume you had already told her otherwise she is the best physic I have met!"

Marie remained silent when Kevin opened the car door for her and waited until she had settled in then closed it. He was still met by silence when he started the car then looked over at her questioningly.

"What?" she snapped.

"Directions, please?" he asked politely.

"Oh, straight on, then left at the next junction," she said quietly, "Then the lane is the second on the right signposted Whiteside cottages."

"Okay," he said and pulled away.

Fifteen silent minutes later he pulled up outside the first cottage he saw.

"Is this it, Marie?" he asked.

She looked up startled, "No, the next one about half a mile."

"Were you asleep?" he smiled, "Sorry I startled you."

"I must have dropped off," she said sounding less frosty.

He pulled away again glancing at her as she rubbed the back of her neck he noticed the curve of her right breast pulling the material of her dress tight. Quickly turning his eyes back to the road he picked out the cottage ahead only by the reflective material on the gatepost. As he pulled in security lights flickered on and lit up a pretty typical English cottage.

"Nice place," he said, "Better than an inner city hotel!"

"Not when you're on your own," muttered Marie under her breath.

She climbed out of the car and opened the front door while he collected his overnight bag and laptop from the boot. He followed her in and put his bags down so that he could remove his shoes as he looked up he noticed she was limping down the hallway.

"Does you foot still hurt?" he asked, "I could rub it for you again?"

"It will be okay," she replied, "If you don't mind I think we should get an early night, I'll show you up to your room."

Marie led the way upstairs as Kevin appreciated the view of her pert buttocks as she ascended the stairs.

"I'll put you in mother's room, it has an ensuite shower and toilet," explained Marie, "We won't get in each other's way in the morning. I'm just down the hallway but won't disturb you unless there's a fire!"

"Shame," said Kevin under his breath.

"This will be lovely," he said out loud, "What time for breakfast?"

"Seven o'clock, so we can get on the road by half-past," said Marie yawning.

"Okay," Kevin said, "Night, night sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!"

Marie smiled thinly then said, "Sorry about earlier, I just got annoyed by old Ma Bridgeman's comments. I don't like being made fun of and embarrassed in front of people!"

He noticed tears welling up in her eyes, "Don't cry. I'm sorry if I upset you in the pub!"

"Are you sure you don't know what you did?" she asked as she blinked away the tears.

"No, do you want to tell me?" he asked, "Did I hurt your foot?"

"Not exactly," she said finally believing him, "I best get out of these clothes and into bed!"

"Do you need a hand with the zip?" Kevin asked, "I can undo them just as well as zipping them up?" he added with a smile.

"I'm sure you can," said Marie returning the smile, "I'm sure an old man like you has had lots of practice! But I think I can manage this time."

"Well just shout," He laughed, "I'm also available in the morning if you need help dressing?"

"I'll be fine in the morning. I'll wear something with buttons!" Marie responded her eyes sparkling. "I can do buttons too!" He said hopefully, "Or hooks and eyes, though I like poppers best!"

"I'll remember that if I change my mind," she said with a broad grin, "But I need to go to bed now, so goodnight," Marie added then reached up and kissed him on the cheek.

Kevin watched her limp away then went inside her mother's bedroom and quickly unpacked with the ease of a seasoned traveller. He had just stripped off his shirt when he heard a muffled curse come from down the darkened hallway. Looking around the door he saw a strange headless female form limping down the hallway towards him feeling the wall with one arm. He walked towards the shape and caught her arm and led her to his room.

"I presume it's you in there Marie?" he said laughing.

"Stop laughing and help!" she said with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Move under the light and stand still and I will try to fix the zip," he said holding her shoulders he eased her nearer to the bed to get a better light to work under.

The zip was stuck solidly in the material and it wouldn't budge without ripping the cloth.

"It's no use, I'll have to lift it over your head?" he finally explained.

"But I've only got my underwear on," said Marie in a panicky voice.

"I'll close my eyes," Kevin said, "Promise!" he added.

"Okay, but no looking," said Marie close to tears again.

"Arms up, skin a rabbit," he said as if talking to a child and pulled the dress over her head.

Marie blinked sure that she would see Kevin smiling down at her scantily clad body but he really did have his eyes closed. She looked at his bare torso in front of her and was pleasantly surprised that he had a broad strong chest belying his age.

"Are you decent yet," he asked handing her dress to her.

"It's okay," she said pulling the dress across her body, "You can open them now!"

He smiled as he opened his eyes, "See a gentleman to the last."

"Thank you!" said Marie calmer now and stepped towards him placing her hand on his chest but then stubbed her left foot against the leg of the bed.

"Ow!" she howled and stepped back hopping on one leg.

Kevin steadied her sat her down on the edge of the bed and knelt down taking her injured foot in his hands her big toe poking through the ripped nylon stocking.

"Shh, I'll kiss it better," he said softly to the sobbing Marie.

He lifted her foot to his mouth and kissed her big toe gently and massaged the rest of her foot. Marie stopped sobbing and watched as he slipped his mouth over her toe and gently sucked it into his mouth. She gasped as the sensations she felt earlier in the pub returned increased by the strange feeling as this man sucked her toe. Kevin raised his eyes to hers and slipped her toe from his mouth to ask, "Is that better?"

"Yes, but don't stop yet," she heard her voice plead.

He smiled and resumed the toe sucking and massage as Marie let go of her dress and leant back exposing her firm young body clad in sexy lingerie. He could feel his cock stirring between his legs as he watched Marie writhing above him gripping the bed clothes and panting. Her panting increased as he increased the pressure on her toe and foot then raised her fist to her mouth a let out a long guttural moan. A few seconds later she flopped back onto the bed and he heard her begin sobbing again.

Letting her foot down to the floor Kevin knelt beside the bed and held Marie's hand, "Are you okay? Did I go too far?" he asked nervously.

"No," she sobbed, "It was so lovely! I just don't know what to do now!"

"It's okay if you don't want to go further?" Kevin blurted out.

"I do," sobbed Marie, "But I'm just not any good at pleasing a man!"

She then burst into more tears and went to get up but Kevin held her back and sat beside her on the bed. He lifted her fully on to the bed then lay beside her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Stay here a while until you feel better, then we can talk about it," he whispered gently, "If you want to!"

Marie snuggled close to his chest as he stroked her back slowly calming her down. Feeling her shiver he kissed her shoulder and slid off the bed. She reached for him sniffing back another sob until he said softly, "I'm just turning out the light and we can keep warm under the covers."

He pulled the covers up so she could slip inside then walked over to door switched off the light, hesitated before removing his suit trousers then climbed into the bed beside her once again putting his arms around her. Her sobbing had stopped and she was breathing lightly her head resting on his chest. She hadn't spoken for quite some time and he thought she had drifted off to sleep then he felt her lips kiss his chest. Softly she continued to peck at his chest then firmer as she shifted her body pressing her groin against his thigh. Soon she was pressing her whole body hard against him then she lifted her head and sought his mouth with her lips pushing her tongue tentatively into his mouth. His tongue responded and they kissed for quite a while as his hands explored her young body.

Marie broke the kiss, "Shall I take my underwear off?" she asked nervously.

"No, I like a beautiful woman in sexy underwear," he whispered, "I can take it off you as we go!"

"Is that one of your fetishes?" Marie moaned, "Show me what to do to please you," she added.

"Just relax and just do what you feel is nice," he said taking her hand and placing it on his bulging boxer shorts letting her feel the hard form beneath the material.

"Put the bedside lamp on," Marie murmured, "I want to be able to see you properly!"

Kevin stretched over to switch on the lamp and Marie kissed his chest then he felt her hands tug at the waistband of his boxer shorts pulling them over his hips to expose his erect cock. Resting on his arms he allowed her to look down his body as she slipped her left hand around his hard member. Her delicate fingers lightly touching the warm flesh; her touch was feather light sliding along the shaft trying to gauge the length and girth.

Kevin moaned "Hmm that's good Marie."

"It's so stiff," she said in a nervous voice as she pulled his foreskin over the plum sized tip, "Does it hurt when I do that?"

"No, it feels good. You have such a gentle touch," he said moaning lightly.

"What do you want me to do now?" she asked.

"Rub it against your clitoris," he breathed, "See if you like the feel?"

He moved his body above hers and she took his cock in both hands and eased it towards her silky panties.

"Shall I take my panties off?" Marie asked.

"Not yet enjoy the feel of the silky cloth rubbing over your sensitive skin," he murmured his breath laboured, "Doesn't that feel nice?"

Marie felt the tip press the silky cloth against her swollen clit and the dampness of the pre-cum leaking from the tip. She watched mesmerised as she used his cock to masturbate her clit then gradually rocked her hips in time to meet the tip as it repeatedly slid over her swollen silk clad mound. Kevin watched desperately trying to hold back his orgasm until Marie was close to her own. Her head tilted back, her eyes closed, her hips began moving faster and her breathing came in gasps.

Suddenly she let go of him pushed her pelvis into his groin trapping his cock between their bodies and let out a deep groan of pleasure. He quickly slipped one hand under her waist and held her pressed to him as his cock stiffened and erupted shooting creamy spunk the length of her body. His body jerked three more times as he ejected more spunk over her soft young skin at each thrust he heard a little grunting noise escaping Marie's gritted teeth.

Kevin relaxed his grip and let Marie slide back to the bed. Looking down he saw a line of spunk stretching from between the cups of her bra along the centre of her taught stomach a small pool had formed in her belly button then the line continued down to her panties which were stained dark purple. Three smaller lines spread out like a fan from her panties over the lower part of her soft curving belly.

Marie was quiet and still beneath him; he saw tears leaking from the corners of her eyes.

"That was so good baby," he whispered, "I haven't come so hard for a long time."

"But didn't you want to do it inside me?" she murmured blinking back more tears.

"Yes baby, but you made me feel so good I couldn't hold back any longer," Kevin said smiling.

He lowered his head and gently kissed her lips, "You are so beautiful," he whispered between kisses.

Gradually she responded to his kisses and slipped her tongue into his open mouth. Her hands began to explore his body finding their way to his slowly reviving cock. Gripping it harder this time Marie stroked it feeling it stretch and thicken in her hands.

"Will you put it in me this time?" she asked in a soft voice.

"Yes baby," Kevin promised, "Let me get a condom."

"No," whispered Marie, "I'm allergic to latex it makes my skin go blotchy! It should be alright I think it's the safe time of the month."

"I'll pull out," Kevin said kissing her neck and making her tremble with pleasure.

"Mmm," moaned Marie as he moved his kisses across her shoulder then eased her bra strap down. Slowly he manoeuvred her to allow him to unclasp her bra and lift it free from her breasts. He gasped as he took in the sight of her beautifully shaped orbs topped with small hard nipples.

"Oh god you have magnificent tits," he said forgetting and slipping into his native Essex vernacular.

Marie hadn't heard him use even minor swear words before and giggled as she saw his face redden, "So you think they're okay then?" and she pushed them together with her hands.

Kevin smiled, "There fucking gorgeous!" he said making his accent even more Essex.

"Good, so you're going to fuck me properly now!" said Marie trying to copy his accent then pulled his mouth to her nipple, "Suckle me baby!" she added.

"I love it when you talk dirty," he mumbled with his mouth clamped to her nipple making her giggle again.

He sucked her nipple between his teeth then swept his tongue over it and pushed it back out.

"Oh shit, that's good," cried Marie as he teased her hard nipple.

Kevin slipped his hand between her legs tracing the edge of her panties with his forefinger. Her hips squirmed as she tried to move towards his finger. Hooking the material he pulled it aside feeling the soft curls of her pubic hair below moistened by her recent emission. Kneeling up he slipped a hand under her bum and lifted her hips easily off the bed then with a simple tug at her panties they slid effortlessly over her hips and down her thighs. Marie lifted her legs allowing him to pull the panties clear of her stocking legs. Kevin placed her legs either side of his head and kissed her nylon clad feet then moved slowly down towards her moist pubic mound nibbling her thighs as his mouth moved closer to her naked pussy. He could smell her sexual aroma and his cock seemed to stiffen even more in anticipation of tasting her juices.