Call Me Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie tried to reach for his stiff member but he quietly said, "Lie back and let me make you come with my tongue then you can feel me inside you!"

All Marie could do was moan; even his words sent tingles through her body. He kissed and nibbled all around her pubic mound teasing her until she wriggled her hips trying to put her pussy firmly on him mouth. Then he pressed his tongue against her swollen clitoris pinning her down with his strong neck muscles as she tried to buck her hips. His tongue began flicking her clitoris quickly then stopped paused and started again.

"Oh god," Marie cried out then her whole body stiffened, "Ugh, yes, ah!" she gasped.

Kevin paused then as Marie relaxed his tongue attacked again; this time she gripped his hair and shouted, "Fuck, yes!" as her body jerked.

He paused again as she subsided then slowly circled his tongue around her clitoris eliciting a whimpering sound then licked further down sucking in her tangy vaginal juices parting her lips and flicking his tongue into her opening. The whimpering built into a moan then she screamed, "Oh fuck please stop too nice!"

Kevin paused then lifted his head neck muscles aching and smiled at the beautiful panting girl still writhing and moaning even though he was no longer touching her sensitive parts.

"Are you ready for me?" he asked.

"Yes please," she gasped.

Lifting her hips Kevin pulled a pillow under her bottom and lifted her legs to his shoulders. Marie looked nervous until he said, "I can slide in slower this way and if you are okay it feels deeper. Just stop me if it hurts!"

His cock stood proud the feeling of her nylon stocking legs against his chest seemed to cause another surge of blood to his already rock hard member. Leaning forward he aimed his bulbous head at the centre of the pink lips pressing gently as it eased past the initial folds of swollen skin. Marie gasped as the thick tip pushed at the entrance and opened the way for the equally thick shaft that followed. That initial breech caused a lump in her throat and she gulped; Kevin hesitated then pushed further pulled back then pushed again. He moaned as her pussy gripped him then relaxed and gripped him again on the next relax he pushed further and Marie almost growled. Her head was back, eyes closed, he pushed again and his hips pressed against her buttocks.

Marie murmured, "So nice and full!"

He slowly pulled back then forward with long strokes Marie groaning softly with the rhythm his own balls throbbing wanting to go faster. Unable to maintain the slow long strokes Kevin lifted Marie's hips and began shorter faster stabbing strokes.

Marie's groans increased and she suddenly said, "Harder, fuck into me harder!"

Kevin moved faster grimacing as he felt the spunk rising and gasped, "I need to pull out!"

"No," cried Marie, "Come inside me, I think I'm coming!"

She tensed her body and lifted her hips further off the bed as Kevin gripped her bum cheeks as he ejaculated almost as hard as before.

Both of them made unintelligible animal like grunting sounds as their bodies stiffened in spasms of pleasure. Kevin sank on his haunches suddenly feeling spent his softening cock still held in a vice like grip by Marie's tight vaginal muscles. His body jerked a couple more times as she appeared to be milking the last drop of spunk from his aching balls.

Marie's head was rolling from side to side and she was grinding her teeth; panicked Kevin reached and touched her head bringing her round. She sat up without saying a word and clasped him in her arms resting her head on his chest. His cock eventually slipped from her tight grip and the both gasped at the last painful yet pleasurable feeling you get after a really good fuck. Marie lifted her head to his neck and whispered, "Thank you!"

She was kissing his neck when she felt another orgasmic aftershock and surprised she bit hard on his neck.

"Ow!" he said but dismissed the pain as he had a beautiful naked young woman wrapped around him. Marie suddenly noticed the coppery taste of blood in her mouth and jerked her head back.

"Oh god sorry," she cried, "I didn't mean to hurt you!"

"It's okay," he soothed, "Just a bit of claret between lovers. In the words of Monty Python just a flesh wound!"

Marie laughed, "Who is Monty Python?"

"The youth of today!" said Kevin, "I'll explain tomorrow when we are on the road. We had best try to get some sleep."

"Don't you want to do it again!" asked Marie.

"Yes, lots more times; but I am getting old and need to replenish my blood supply my sweet little vampire!" he said affectionately.

They lay down after switching off the light wrapped in each other's arms just as she drifted off to sleep Marie murmured, "Was I okay?"

"You were wonderful my sexy little vampire?" replied Kevin, "Just remind me not to make you come when you have my cock in your mouth!"

Marie giggled, "Oh I must do that in the morning, after another foot rub from you!"

"As long as you keep the stockings on!" he said but there was no reply.

"So breakfast in bed after all," Kevin said to himself when he heard a soft snuffling sound as Marie fell asleep.

*******************

Marie drifted into consciousness feeling his muscled arm around her shoulders the fingers on his big hand teasing her swollen nipples.

"Good morning sexy vampire," he murmured, "Having a dream?"

"Mmm," she replied sleepily.

"Was it good?" he whispered.

"Yes as always," Marie replied reaching up to touch his neck the gold band on her third finger glinting as the early morning sun light caught the shiny metal she felt the puckered skin of the scar left by her teeth. She turned her head and kissed his cheek lightly feeling his early morning stiffness press into the cleft of her naked buttocks. A hand caressed her stockinged thighs slipping over the lacy tops then curving in towards her curly mass of pubic hair.

"I suppose you want to use that weapon on me again?" she muttered shift backwards teasingly.

"Daft question," he said nuzzling her neck.

"Do it to me gently, I want to lie in a bit longer!" she said.

"I'll try," he whispered adjusting the angle of attack and pressed the plum like head easily into her swollen pussy lips.

She grunted as it breached her tight opening then sought his mouth with hers. Gently rocking her hips back she took him all the way in.

"Ooh, still as good as ever," Marie murmured into his mouth.

Her belly stiffened and quivered, "Shit they're awake already," she said.

Kevin's hand caressed her huge swollen belly, "Morning ladies, Mummy and Daddy are about to have some adult fun time so avert your eyes!"

"There's no need to be gentle now, go for it and fuck me hard big boy!" Marie laughed, "Maybe it will persuade our little princesses to come out at last."

"Assume your favoured position then my darling vampire," he said as he eased out and helped her kneel up, "Ready baby?"

"Always," Marie answered, "Now give me a big sausage for breakfast!"

A crackling sound came from their left and a baby monitor lit up reacting to the noises coming from the nursery. A thump then a cry, "d'd'd'Daddeee!" sounded from the monitor's speaker.

Marie whimpered easing on to her side, "There goes breakfast in bed. Put your shorts on before Jessie arrives then go get little Marie before she screams the house down."

"Don't you feel blessed having twins?" said Kevin pulling on his boxer shorts, "Can't wait until the house is teeming with them!"

He quickly kissed Marie's naked bum then pulled the sheet over her and caught his second eldest daughter as she scampered into the bedroom.

"Come here you, let's go and get your little sister!" he laughed, "Mummy needs some rest!"

"Mummy wants a foot rub later, Daddy!" she called as he left the room.

"As long as she is dressed appropriately, Mummy can have anything she wants!" he called back.

"Lucky I love wearing stockings!" Marie thought and smiled, "And to think I almost kicked him out of my life after that first time!"