All Comments on '"Call me Mr Daniels" Ch. 01-02'

by Ella98

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
1Master11Master1over 6 years ago
Delightful.........

You’ve definitely got talent(s). Continue......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I need more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

looking for chapter 3 and more.

bertiesgirlbertiesgirlover 6 years ago
more please Sir!

I came so hard before I even got to page 3. Please continue..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very good

I am looking forward to more..please write more to this hot story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Brilliant non-consent story. Only thing is saying ‘cummed’ it doesn’t sound right. Thank you for writing a hot piece of literature - very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Correction

Replace cummed with came

Cheezey99Cheezey99over 6 years ago
So about your word choices

No offense, just an observation. So, in my opinion, you need to expand the word choice for her breasts- "Pert" was used three times, I think? It was enough to notice, at the very least.. If the two chapters weren't concurrent, it wouldn't have happened, but they were, so it did. That's not to say the rest was perfect, but hell, I'm not gonna lie, it gave me a big O twice, on the first page and the third, so yeah, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How I wish

Oh how I wish I could be Ella. This played into my fantasy so well. Very hot.

hadrupriderhadrupriderover 5 years ago

Great, a really hot story. The courtroom scene is a nice idea. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Button Pusher

Extremely hot , enjoyed that so much. The buildup from resistance to disbelief and surrender to lust. Nice dirty lil fantacy. Hoping to stroke to more from you

NightOwl47NightOwl47about 4 years ago
Too rough

The playful beginning was fun, but once the guy turned rough and insulting, I lost interest. A reluctant woman being exposed, groped, fondled, fingered, and finally fucked is all very erotic in my opinion. But slapping, pinching, punching, biting, and vulgar name calling kill the mood. Pain and filthy language aren't sexy in my opinion. Just one guy's opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yes, too rough

I have to echo the previous criticism - face fucking (and the worse because she was unwilling), and slapping her about, should have no place in our lives, but the 'net became full of anal and face fucking in the late 90s or early 2000s and have been thought of as "the norm" ever since, probably affecting young men more than youmg women, so they now consider such things as normal !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is no place for meanness. Hurting a girl and not untying her is beyond the pale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous