"Call me Mr Daniels" Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ella98
Ella98
28 Followers

Mark just laughed, "Hey, you asked me to, when you said you didn't want it in your mouth... I was just giving you what you wanted, slut!"

Ella pulled the sticky bikini top off her cum drenched face, humiliated and furious as she scrambled to her feet, hurrying back to her house to clean up. Mark gave her a little wave, calling out as she slammed the door, "I'll drop by later Cumface, we've got a lot more catching up to do!"

Chapter 2

The courtroom was packed with men as Ella made her way nervously to the witness stand. She could feel them all staring at her, their eyes roving over her body, every one of them imagining her as she must have looked on that day, topless, breasts bare to their lecherous gaze, on her knees in front of her neighbour, mouth open wide to take his thick cock down her throat.

Her face flushed as she took her seat, looking over at the defendant, Mr Daniels. He smirked as he met her gaze, and she shuddered, remembering how he had smirked down at her that day as he smacked his cock against her face. She flinched as she remembered the way his hard dick had belted against her cheeks, and she quickly looked away, focussing on the lawyer walking towards her, He paused in front of her, a smirk on his face as well as his eyes flicked up and down her body, "Miss Kemp, you understand that you are under oath today, and must answer all questions truthfully?"

Ella nodded her head.

"Use your words please Miss Kemp.. unless you have something stuck in your throat again?" the lawyer taunted her, provoking a round of laughter throughout the courtroom.

"Y.. yes, I understand." Ella glared at him.

"Good, we're all glad that pretty blonde hair hasn't sucked away all your intelligence." He went on before Ella could interject, "Now, my client, Mr Daniels is not disputing most of the facts in your allegation. He freely admits... boasts even... that he had your top off, and you were on your knees, with your tits out, and he has told us what spectacular tits they are too... and that you proceeded to suck his cock, until he cummed. All over your face I believe that was? Is that correct Miss Cumface.. er Miss Kemp? He dumped a big load of hot sticky cum all over your face?"

Ella nodded, her face red with humiliation, "Y... yes, that's correct."

The lawyer smirked again, "So the only thing we're trying to work out, is whether he somehow forced you to do all this. Now, there were no bruises on marks on your body to indicate he hurt you to make you do it... and it seems to me, that if you didn't want it to happen, that you would have just kept your mouth closed... So tell me slut, er Miss Kemp, how did Mr Daniels 'force' your mouth open to get his cock in there?"

Ella grit her teeth as she recalled it, the way he was slapping her face with his cock, until she couldn't take it, and she just opened her mouth and sucked him in.

"He.. he didn't so much force my mouth open. I opened it because... "

Her sentence was cut off as the lawyer spoke over her.

"So you opened your mouth for him? Opened your mouth and sucked his cock in?"

Ella stammered, "Well, y... Yes, but..."

"That's enough Miss Kemp, "The lawyer grinned, "Now the other issue Mr Daniels raised is that you asked him not to cum in your mouth, is that right?"

Ella nodded again, "Yes, that's right."

"And when he agreed, you proceeded to suck his cock again, even taking it down your throat, until he cummed all over your slut face... So really, you could say he was only doing what you wanted..."

Ella screwed up her face, almost crying," but... wait, that's..."

"Oh, one more thing Miss Cumface..." he didn't even bother to correct himself this time, "What did you do after you sucked off your next door neighbour?"

Ella blushed, "I... I had a shower... washed myself..."

The lawyer sneered, "And what else?? Remember, you're under oath!"

Ella hung her head in shame, "I fingerfucked my horny pussy until I cummed..."

The judge banged his gavel loudly, "I've heard enough. It is clear to this court that Miss Kemp is a horny, cockcraving slut, and Mr Daniels was perfectly entitled to fuck her face. The court orders that Miss Kemp be stripped and gangfucked by every man in this room so she learns her lesson about cockteasing!"

The courtroom erupted in cheers as the judge banged his gavel. Men were rushing towards her and Ella suddenly realised to her horror that she was completely naked...

Ella woke with a start, sweat on her brow, her heart hammering. She looked down, relieved to see she still wore the tank top and panties she had pulled on after her shower. She looked around, the house was gloomy, getting dark. She must have slept the whole day after... after what happened. She felt a shiver go through her. It felt like it must have been a bad dream, that sort of thing couldn't really happen, could it? But the bruised feeling in her throat told her it was no dream.

She got to her feet, leaving her bedroom, walking downstairs to get a drink. She'd made sure to lock up all the doors and windows after her shower and now the house was stuffy and hot. She felt a flush of heat as she recalled her shower - unlike in her dream, she hadn't even washed her face before she'd started masturbating. His cum was plastered on her face as she'd fingered her pussy, and rubbed her clit until she had the strongest orgasm she'd ever experienced, so much more intense than anything she'd done with her boyfriend.

She poured a glass of cold water from the fridge, relieving her thirst, but doing nothing to help the shame and embarrassment she felt. What should she do about it though? Call the police? After all, he had raped her face... fucked her throat... treated her mouth like a cunt.. She shuddered as the dirty words ran through her head, and she thought about telling some lecherous male cop about all the things that had happened, watching him squirm in his seat as he got an erection. No, she couldn't put herself through that. Best thing was just to do what she did - lock the house up and make sure never to see him again. And never tell anyone about how she'd fingerfucked her pussy afterwards...

She walked into the lounge, and dropped her glass with a squeal of fright. He was there, standing in front of her, completely naked, completely hard, slowly stroking his thick cock as he looked her over with that smirk on his face again.

"Hello again, Cumface"

Mark's eyes roved up and down.. She had on a light pink tank top, slim fitting, hugging her slender body, her small pert tits. It left a couple of inches of midriff bare above her little white lacy thong, that was barely more than a string across her hips. Fuck, she looked good... He was going to... his thoughts were interrupted by her angry questions.

"How did you get in here?! What do you want?!!" Ella's face was twisted in fear, anger... And maybe a little bit of arousal?

He licked his lips as he glanced down at her breasts, noticing how hard the nipples looked jutting out against her tank top, "Your Dad gave me a key so I could keep an eye on the place... and what I want... is your CUNT!"

The last word was a lust filled growl.

Ella shivered at the crude word. She hardly ever thought of that word, it was so coarse, so vile. But that was clearly how he thought of her, as something crude, unworthy of respect, just a place to stick his cock. And that was what was going to happen. Her pussy clenched, growing wet, as the wave of certainty washed over her. She was about to be fucked, she had no choice, it was going to happen. Her eyes darted down to thick cock in his hand. That huge thing was going to fuck her, no matter what she said or did, Mr Daniels was going to put that in her pussy... no, her CUNT, he was going to ram that up her cunt, and she just knew it was not going to be gentle. Still, she had to say something, she couldn't just let him get away with this.

Her voice quavered as she spoke, trying to look up at his face instead of at the cock that was about to fuck her, "Y...You can't just come in here, you can't do this! You raped my mouth for God's sake!"

He didn't try to deny it, he just grinned as he nodded, "Yeah, I did... raped your pretty slut face... and guess what? I'm gonna do it again!"

He licked his lips, his eyes on her breasts. "Take your top off. I didn't get a chance to play with those tits before."

Ella just glared at him, standing there defiantly. She wanted to cross her arms over her chest, but she didn't want to betray her fear to him, so she just stood, arms by her side. For several seconds, they stood there, Ella defiant, Mark smirking. Then he took a couple of quick steps forward, so quick that Ella gasped. His hands shot out, grabbing the neck of her tank top then violently ripping it down and apart. The flimsy material tore straight down the middle, falling aside, the straps still over her shoulders, but her breasts and stomach now bare.

She gasped, glancing down at her naked torso, and without thinking she swung her hand, slapping him hard across the face. Mark hissed, lifting a hand to rub his stinging cheek. It was Ella's turn to smirk, "You can't just do whatever you want and expect to AAAIIIIEEEEEEEE!!"

Her sentence was cut off by her scream as Mark's hand lashed down, slapping her hard across her bare breast. Her hands came up, cupping her tits protectively, a stunned look on her face as she stared up at him with wide eyes. Her breast throbbed from his hard slap, she knew it must be red, but she could also feel the hardness of her nipple against her palm.

"Gonna turn into a feisty little cunt now, are you?" Mark growled, enjoying her shocked reaction to his slap of her pretty little tit, "Well, there are ways to handle that."

Ella gasped as he grabbed her shoulder, spinning her around before shoving her face first against the wall. He pinned her there with his body, one thigh between hers, his hips pressed against her ass, his hard cock on her smooth buttock. His hands yanked at the back of her torn tank top, pulling it down her arms, forcing them behind her back. He stopped when the material was around her wrists, twisting it up, binding her wrists together behind her back.

As he moved behind her, tying them, she felt his hard cock slide over her fingers. God, it felt so big, so thick, so hard. She blushed as she realised her fingers were moving against it.

"You like the feel of that Cumface? Want to play with it, do you? Well, I'm after more than just a handjob now, I'm gonna plow your slutty little cunt! But first... let's get a better look at those tits of yours."

Ella gasped as she was spun around again, her back to the wall, and his left hand slid up to grab her by the throat, pinning her there.

"Not so feisty now?" Mark slid his right hand up her bare belly, until it cupped her left breast, still stinging from the slap. His hand slid over it, the hard nipple pressed against his palm. He squeezed, firmly, controlling, as he stared at her, and she stared defiantly back, panting, trying not to gasp or moan. His fingers moved to her nipple, tweaking, rubbing, playing. Then harder, he pinched the firm bud, smiling as he elicited a whimper from his helpless toy. His fingers gripped her nipple, twisting it, pulling it as his other hand gripped her throat, keeping her pinned against the wall.

"Ow, please.. Mr Daniels, stop, that hurts!"

He gave a hard tug, making her yelp, as the nipple slipped from his fingers, "I know... it's supposed to hurt... and I think you like it like that."

She squealed again as he lifted his hand and brought it slapping down on her breast, not as hard as earlier, but hard enough to sting. He smiled as he looked down at her, the way she panted and squirmed against the wall. Lowering his head, he brought his mouth to her breast, licking the hard nipple, taking it into his mouth, sucking it. He heard her grit her teeth, a soft moan escaping her lips, "Oh god, Mr Daniels..."

"What's wrong Ella? Is that hurting too?" His mouth went back to licking and sucking her breast.

"N.. no, but... AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

His teeth bit down hard, crushing the nipple between them, gripping it in his teeth, pulling it away from her chest, then releasing it to spring back.

"What about now?" he laughed as he looked down at her shocked face, eyes wide, looking so betrayed as tears ran down her cheeks. His hand tightened on her throat, "I'm not here for your pleasure, bitch! I'm not your fucking boyfriend! I'm here to use you as a hot little piece of fuckmeat, because that's all you are, understand?!"

She gasped, her throat constricted by his squeezing hand, she frantically nodded her head, sighing in relief as his hand relaxed a little on her throat. His other hand moved down her belly, sliding down to the hem of her panties, rubbing over the top briefly, before slipping under them, his fingers moving over her shaved mound.

"Huh... I knew you'd be shaved... good little sluts keep their cunts nice and smooth."

Ella blushed, embarrassed by his taunt as she stammered, "I...I'm not a slut."

"Oh no? Well, let's see about that."

Mark bit his lip as his fingers probed down farther between her legs, sliding over her smooth pussy lips, then pushing roughly between them. His thick fingers forced their way into her tight teen pussy, and he snarled in triumph as he found her wetness.

"Not a slut, huh? Then why are you so fucking wet, bitch?"

He pulled his fingers abruptly from her, lifting his hand up in front of her face, letting her see her wetness glistening on his fingers, "I'll tell you why! It's 'cause you're a juicy cunted little slut, who likes older men using her as a piece of fuckmeat!"

He pushed his hand forward, smearing her juices over her lips, his fingers probing between them, just as they did her cunt lips. She grimaced as she tasted herself on his fingers, then gagged as he abruptly pushed them in deep, two fingers sliding back over her tongue, hitting the back of her throat. "Well don't worry juicy cunt, I got just what you want right here."

His hips pressed forward, grinding his hard cock against her belly as his fingers thrust in and out of her mouth. He grinned as she sobbed and squirmed, looking at him with her pretty blue eyes full of tears. He pulled his fingers from her mouth, his hand going back down to her thong. His fingers slid under it again, but this time they curled into a fist, gripping the front of her panties, stretching them as he pulled up and out. The thin gusset of her thong stretched into a tight cord, digging up into her pussy, forcing itself between her cunt lips, rubbing against her clit. She gasped as he pulled harder, "Ow, please, that's hurting!"

She cursed herself as soon as she said it, remembering how he'd hurt her tits even more earlier when she complained. But this time she felt the pressure ease, and she sighed in relief. Until a moment later, when he yanked them hard, upwards. The material dug in again with such force she felt herself being lifted up. She yelped in pain, then he did it again, harder, and again, and again. Ella squealed and cried as her body was jerked up and down, lifted off her feet by the rough yanking, her tits jiggling as he toyed with her. Finally, the panties ripped free, and she groaned as she slid back down, taking her weight back on her feet, her pussy burning in pain.

Mark bit his lip as he looked down at the sexy young girl, naked and panting before him. Reaching down, he hooked his right hand under her left knee, pulling it up, forcing her to stand on her right foot, even coming up on tiptoes as he slid his arm under her knee, pulling it higher. She looked up at him with wide eyes as he bent his knees, using his free hand to position his hard cock at her entrance. He rubbed the head of his cock over her moist lips, back and forth, then up over her clit. He grinned as she inhaled sharply at the sensation, "You want it, don't you slut?"

She bit her lip, closing her eyes as he toyed with her, his cock rubbing up and down, teasing her pussy. He slid it back, the head pressed between her warm wet pussy lips, poised to thrust up into her. Ella braced herself, this was it, she was about to be fucked by her older neighbor, and there was nothing she could do about it. Seconds passed, waiting for his cock to ram up into her... but nothing. She opened her eyes, looking up at him, feeling his thick hard cock at her cunt, realising she didn't want him to stop now, she needed it in her, stretching her, fucking her.

Mark's left hand slid up her body, over her belly, her tits, his fingers wrapping around her neck once more, "Well? You want it, don't you?"

Ella's face flushed red, but she nodded her head briefly.

"Say it, cunt! Tell me what you need!"

His fingers squeezed her throat and his hips rocked. She could feel the pressure of his cock, pushing at her tight hole, but not quite hard enough to slide in. She moaned in frustration as her pussy cried out for more,"Please Mr Daniels! Don't stop! I want it in me, please, I need you to fuck me!"

Mark snarled in triumph, and with his hand on her throat, the other hooked behind her knee, pinning her to the wall, he rammed his hips up, driving his big cock into the tight teen cunt. Ella squealed in shock as it impaled her, the force of his thrust shoving her up the wall, her right foot kicking as it was lifted off the ground. She'd never felt a cock this big inside her, and she moaned as he held her there, pinned against the wall, her weight impaling her on the rigid cock.

"Oh God, Mr Daniels, it's so..."

He didn't wait for her to finish, he pulled back, her toes just reaching the floor before he began fucking her, driving his cock in and out of her young pussy. Ella squealed, and gasped and moaned, her hands trapped behind her still as he pounded her body. Her tits were jiggling and bouncing with each thrust. Her ass smacked against the wall each time he shoved in, as if he was trying to drive her through it. The whole situation was overwhelming her - the huge cock, the older man, her neighbor, who had just come in and taken her without asking, her hands tied, and the most brutal pounding her young pussy had ever experienced - and yet she was responding to it, her body relishing the abuse.

She cried out as she realised she was going to cum, "Oh god, yes, please Mr Daniels, fuck me, oh god, I, I, I'm Aaaaaiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!"

He pounded her through her orgasm, the most intense of her young life. His cock continued slamming in and out as her cunt clenched and spasmed, her hips bucking to meet his thrusts. She screamed as she cummed, so much louder than she'd ever been with her boyfriend.

She groaned as another wave hit her, another orgasm, right on top of the first, but then she cried out in dismay as he pulled back, his cock slipping out of her as her legs dropped to the ground. Her knees buckled as they tried to take her weight, she was about to collapse when his hand grabbed her by the hair, hauling her forward, throwing her towards to couch.

"Dirty little cumslut... Did I tell you you could cum?"

She stumbled, landing on her knees on the couch. Her upper body fell limply over the back of the couch, unable to catch herself with her hands still bound by her torn tank top.

Mark moved behind her, positioning his cock back at her stretched pussy, stabbing it into her in one go. Ella yelped, her torso lifting up as she was filled with cock once more, before flopping back down. She was bent in half, her head and upper body hanging over the back of the couch, her legs in the front.

Mark placed a hand on her lower back, keeping her trapped there, presented to him, just her ass and cunt on view as he began thrusting. His cock slid in and out of her tight pussy, its lips gripping his shaft. He started fucking her harder, deeper. His cock slid out until just the head was between her pink pussy lips, then he rammed back in, smashing into her cunt. He grunted as he drove harder, making the couch rock, almost threatening to tip over onto her. He heard her start to moan again, and he raised his hand, bringing it smacking down hard on her upturned ass.

Ella98
Ella98
28 Followers