"Call me Mr Daniels" Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ella98
Ella98
28 Followers

Ella squealed as he spanked her, the sharp sting serving to focus the sensations in her pussy, "Oh God!"

Mark snarled, "You fucking like it, don't you slut?! You want to be tied up and spanked and used! Fucking dirty little bitch!"

His hand started whacking down harder and faster, both sides, leaving bright red handprints on her smooth ass. Ella gasped and yelped with each stinging smack on her ass, "Oh, yes, spank me Mr Daniels, I'm a bad girl!!"

She could feel another orgasm building as he used her, the couch rocking as he slammed his cock into her, loud smacks echoing in her ears as his hand slapped down on her ass. Her body tensed, she lifted her head and shoulders as she moaned, "God yes, I... I'm gonna..."

She squealed as his free hand grabbed her by the hair, hauling her up as he continued to fuck and spank her. Her tits bounced as he pounded into her and she felt she couldn't hold back anymore. He bit her neck as he pulled her hair, snarling into her ear, "If you cum again, I will finish in your mouth and make you swallow it, understand?!"

"YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!"

It was too late to try and stop, Ella screamed as she cummed once more. Her naked body jerked and spasmed on his rock hard cock as it filled her. Her head was pulled back by her blonde hair in his hand, her bouncing tits jutting out, nipples hard. She gasped and thrashed as she cummed, crying out as his hand slapped hard on her ass, leaving another red handprint on her smooth skin. Finally, she shuddered as her orgasm subsided.

Ella started turning her head as the thick cock slid from her pussy, but he yanked her hair. Hauling her sideways and backwards, she yelped as she fell onto her back on the couch. Her shoulders landed heavily on the padded armrest, her head hanging over the edge. She found herself looking up at him as he stood over her, his large cock and heavy balls right above her. He parted his legs, lowering himself to rub his scrotum on her face, smearing it over her cheek, her nose, even sliding it over her screwed up eyes, before moving to her mouth.

"Lick!"

His voice was hoarse with lust, demanding, and Ella knew better than to say anything. She opened her mouth, sliding her tongue out, lathering his balls with her saliva. She heard him moan loudly at the sensation, and felt oddly pleased with herself. She swirled her tongue around, licking and kissing and sucking at his sack, feeling rewarded by his groans of pleasure.

He moved back, his balls sliding over her face again, "Open, wide, quick!"

Ella obediently opened her mouth, and immediately gagged hard as he brutally rammed his cock down her throat. She felt his hands grab her tits, gripping them tight, painfully tight, as he began to thrust. She could do nothing but choke as he started riding her face, thrusting into her mouth. He was groaning loudly as he fucked her throat, but not as loudly as she was choking,"Guk, GUK, GUKKK!!"

Luckily for Ella, he could only hold out for a dozen hard thrusts. The first jet of cum shot straight down her throat as he held his dick deep down there. He pulled back, hips jerking again as he gushed more into her mouth and throat. She could taste it, hot and slimy and yuck. She had to swallow it though, gulping it down in order to try and breathe. He groaned as her swallowing throat massaged his cock, making it shoot more hot sperm into her mouth. His legs trembled as his cock pulsed between her full lips, filling her hot mouth with cum. He watched her obediently swallowing it down, her face screwed up at the taste. Finally, he slid his cock out, watching a trickle of cum escape the corner of her mouth, and he squeezed his shaft to milk a little more onto her nose.

Her pert breasts were heaving up and down as she gasped to get her breath back, and he reached down, giving one a possessive squeeze. Taking a deep breath himself, he stepped back, walking away.

"Tomorrow morning, 10am. Come to my car, wearing a dress with nothing underneath. I'll take you shopping to replace the tank top and panties. Don't be late."

Ella sat up, eyes wide as he walked away.

"Mr Daniels? C... can you untie me?"

She heard the back door slam shut in reply.

Ella98
Ella98
28 Followers