All Comments on 'Call of Taboo'

by TheTabooOne

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Ian ShergoldIan Shergoldabout 8 years ago
Great story...

You are obviously good at this and I found the whole tale erotic.

Yes there is no sex between the two but I am hoping that you will write a second chapter? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please

I would love to read a continuation of this story. Great job!

minniejohnminniejohnabout 8 years ago
More please.

A second chapter seems good to us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great emotion

A great taboo tale that captures the emotion many loving sons feel as they see their mother in a sexual light. The vision of his mothers naked mothers breasts will be burned into the sons brain for the rest of his life. He has seen and heard his sweet mother in the throws of sexual organsm and the memory of his mother rytheing in orgasm will fuel this sons lust and perversions toward mommy. Soon he will shower his mothers bed in his seed, christen mommy bras and party's with his love offerings so that she goes to work and goes to sleep wrapped in the evidence of her son's love. I loved the perverted pleasure this son exhibited as it reminds me of my own guilt and pleasure as I jerked my cock to orgasm after seeing my mother undress and see see her forbidden yet wounderous breasts. many nights I think about my mother as I mount my dear wife or jerk myself to orgasm. I wonder how many men if honest have ever gotten hard as the stare at mommys cleavage or ass wishing to relive their hard cock and stick it to mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Part 2??

Okay I liked the story!!!! Hope there is a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting story

Seeing mom's gorgeous hairy cunt is a thrill beyond compare. It leaves a lasting impression on young man.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 8 years ago
Good start

Technically speaking I think this was closer to the Voyeur category, but that's the trouble Lit's cataloguing system, when you get stories like this that straddle several of their genres.

I'd like to see where this goes. I hope the next chapter gets down to some "business" and isn't just more voyeurism and in-his-head fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Yes, it was a great start to a situation that his Mom wants but neither is able to begin together. There are great possibilities here, so someone has to make the first step to start them going down that same road. Who will it be ?? I cannot wait for a second chapter to

see what kind of action occurs that first time. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
When I was young

When I was young I masturbated with my mom on my mind. Every time I'd jack off I would visualize my mom on her back, legs spread with me deep in her pussy and it did not take very long until I shot ropes f cum high into the air. Then one early day as I passed her bedroom I saw her bare ass and pussy on top of her covers. That did it. I took out my cock and stood at her open door and began to jack off and I did not have to visualize her cunt. It was right in front of me. And as usual, I shot many ropes of cum into the air.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Refreshing talent

I've missed you here for so long....

Just....thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic.. next part please

Really wellvwritten

Dorsmine4Dorsmine4about 2 years ago

Holy shit and no part 2

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My that’s good. My dick is throbbing. His cock is going to really drool when he realizes she knows he is there watching and Mommy is putting on a show for her sweet boy. I think it was a request when she says “Fuck Me” while pleasuring herself she’s wanting him to come out of hiding.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I’m 45 years old. I still beat my cock off thinking about mom. That thick mom ass and sweet little dark nipples that I once had the pleasure to see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous