Call of Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat my bare behind down on the edge of her bed; the sheets felt so soft against my cheeks. I looked down at my morning wood and smiled. I knew what to do next: I laid back on mum's bed and with my morning wood in hand began to masturbate. This felt so wrong it was right. I pumped myself up and down, going at a gentle pace, I wanted to take my time, build up a hefty load. I played her moans in my head again, pictured her pleasuring herself again. I was delightfully aware that this was the bed that she would have climaxed on multiple times, it just added fuel to the fire. I thought about her eyes, locked to my swollen, shower wet cock. I wondered if she had thought about it since, wondered if she'd pictured my sex? I wondered if she liked it? My pace quickened, pre-cum had appeared. I even wondered if she wanted to suck it. And as soon as I thought it, it was happening: mum was on her knees taking my swollen shaft in her mouth. This was new. I had fantasied about her masturbating, but none of my fantasies had so far contained us indulging in sexual contact. Was this just the next step in my fantasy?

The end was near, I pumped harder and harder. My newly conjured images pushing me to the finish line. My balls felt tight, I knew this was a heavy load. I was almost at the point of no return when I heard a creak. I stopped suddenly. 'Was that a house sound?' I asked myself. Then I heard another creak. It was no house sound, 'Holy shit!' I bolted upright as I heard the stairs creaking; 'What is she doing home so early?!' I jumped up off the bed in a state of both panic and arousal, 'What the hell do I do?' I knew that I couldn't make it to my room in time, she'd see me, and I couldn't make it to the bathroom. I looked around frantically, there was no time, I heard a creak from the end of the hall. Her walk in wardrobe was my only hope. I darted to it and closed the doors behind me, keeping it open only slightly. 'Oh, Christ, how have I ended up here? What has happened to me?' I was in a state of panic. I liked the IDEA of being caught, but actually being caught all of a sudden seemed terrifying too me. I tried to calm my breathing as I watched mum enter her room.

I breathed as quietly as I could. I watched, preying that she wouldn't come to the wardrobe and she would fuck off downstairs. She did neither. She was wearing her work clothes: black coat, white blouse, black suit trousers. She took off her coat and tossed it where I had been sat. Next went her shoes. She sighed and scratched her head. 'Please go downstairs' I pleaded. She didn't. She untucked the blouse. My heart was so loud, I was terrified she'd hear it. I held my breath. She began to unbutton the blouse. She rattled through the buttons in no time and tossed the blouse on the bed. I gulped. Her bra was white and a very plain one at that. Her bust on the other hand was far from plain; her boobs looked like they were ready to pop out of her bra. I thought about looking away, but that devilish side of me that led me to nakedly masturbate on mum's bed was in charge, so I didn't. The call of taboo was too strong.

This may sound odd, seeing as it was just the two of us in the house together, but mum and I had never been open with our bodies around one another. I'm not suggesting that all families walk around in the nude, but I'm not sure everyone is as closed as we are, I mean to the extent that I don't even go topless around the house if mum is home, I'm that self-conscious, and I'm sure mum is the same. I don't ever recall seeing her in her underwear, never mind the nude. The most I ever saw was her in a towel or her robe. That was all about to change...

Mum reached back and unclasped her bra, she shrugged it off her shoulders and slung it with her other discarded garments. I almost choked. There they were. I couldn't look away: the two biggest tits I had ever seen. My breathing hastened. My eyes were glued to the crack in the wardrobe door. The size of them was mesmerising; time and the weight of them caused them to hang ever so slightly and they pointed outward just a bit, but they retained some admirable firmness and bounce. Her nipples were so big and bold and pink, surrounded by big saucer areolas. This was naughty. This was everything I'd been seeking since I heard her masturbating, since she saw me naked in the hallway, this was what I wanted. I didn't even notice that I had lengthened out again. This was filthy behaviour on my part. I wanted more.

Mum duly obliged. She unzipped the front of her trousers and pulled them down. Black panties. They were big black panties. The comfy looking kind. We were one item of clothing away from being completely nude together, albeit only one of us knowing this. God damn I wanted to furiously stroke myself; this was the ultimate in taboo to me. I focused on my unknowing, unseeing mother. Her thumbs slipped inside the waistband of her big black panties. 'Oh, dear god!' I thought. I held my breath as she slid them off her wide hips and down her meaty thighs. She slipped them off and straightened up. Holy mother of God. The big black thatch in-between her thighs rocked me. I almost gasped. I put my left hand over my mouth. A gorgeous hairy cunt. Like last week, when she saw me nude, I can't tell you how long this secret viewing lasted, but it was over before I knew it. Mum grabbed a towel that was hanging off the end of her bed and turned to leave the room. Her bottom was beautifully round, not as firm as I imagine it once was, but still very sexy, like a peach that was just over ripe. And then she was gone. The bathroom door closed and seconds later the shower was running.

This was my moment to escape. I bolted from the wardrobe, out of mum's room and back to the security of my room. I collapsed onto my springy mattress and sighed the biggest sigh of relief. My heart was beating like crazy and my cock was throbbing, it was so exhilarating. I'd seen her naked, without her knowing, and it was exquisite. I could hear the shower from my room and I let my mind wander in there. Now I knew what mum looked like naked I could paint an accurate picture in my mind. And I painted her in the shower, soaping up her big boobs and shampooing that delightful bush between her legs. Water cascading off of her naked form, running in-between her cleavage, running between the crack of her big round bottom... It took less than ten pumps for me to shoot my cream. It was a shame that I didn't get to fire that big load on her bed, but what I missed out on it for was a much better prize. I could hear the shower stop. I put my arms behind my head and basked in the post-orgasm glow, forgetting that I had not closed the wardrobe doors.

Wednesday nights are never anything to get excited about, not normally anyway. I came home tired and feeling flat after a particularly boring day. I just wanted to strip off and fall into bed. And that is exactly what I had planned until I reached the top of the stairs and heard the shower running. I started towards my bedroom door, wondering how long mum may have been home. I stood at my bedroom door for a moment, listening to the shower; images of what I had seen on Saturday from inside her wardrobe flashed before my eyes, and a wicked thought entered my head, and all of a sudden I didn't feel so tired and flat anymore. I didn't enter my room. Instead, I took a few more steps down the hall and entered her room. Once inside, I crossed her bedroom floor, careful not to disturb anything, and opened the wardrobe doors and took up the spot I had taken on Saturday morning, only this time fully clothed. I waited. As I waited I knew that this was wrong, I knew this was sneaky and forbidden, but I'd stopped caring about that long ago. The fact this was all of those things made me want to do it even more. This was the rush for me, this was the turn on.

The shower stopped. My heart rate increased. I heard the lock on the bathroom door snap back. My breathing became heavier. I heard the creek of the bathroom door opening. The anticipation was too much to bare. Mum entered the room, a big fluffy white towel wrapped around her thick body, her long black hair was dripping wet. I gulped, my eyes were once again glued to the crack in wardrobe door. Mum opened her dresser drawer and rummaged around before taking out a pair of black knickers and threw them on her bed. My pulse was racing.

She reached up to open the towel but stopped. Her gaze was drawn to the wardrobe. I froze; I was sure she was looking at me. Her eyes narrowed slightly, I held my breath. And then a strange look came over her face and she unfastened the towel and let it fall to the floor. Just like Saturday mum's nude body took my breath away. My poor dick was straining inside my trousers, I desperately wanted to free it. Her tits glistened and her bush was damp. It was so surreal, it was as if we were facing one another. Then she turned around, giving me a perfect view of her round behind. My mouth was so dry and my cock was moist. What came next I could never have expected: with her legs straight, mum bent over. My legs buckled. How I didn't fall face first out of the wardrobe I still don't know, I reached out and grabbed whatever was closest; fortunately for me it happened to be a sturdy shelf. How did I not make a sound? How did I not alert her to my presence? I composed myself as best I could and returned my attentions to the crack in the wardrobe door, to mum's big round bottom pointing right at me. As best I could tell, she was looking for something under her bed, whatever it was she was looking for it was hidden well enough to give me plenty of time to drool over the perfectly framed pink lips in-between her thighs. My cock was pumping out pre-cum of its own free will, I could feel it soaking my underwear. I wanted to reach out and squeeze one of her big round buttocks, they looked so soft.

Perhaps she could hear my thoughts, who knows, but something prompted her to reach back and give one of her cheeks the faintest tug. And there it was: her asshole. Her perfectly pink and puckered asshole. Now I had seen it all, literally. And without even touching, with just the tightness of my pants, I unloaded. My semen pumped into my underwear, warm and wet. My eyes rolled into the back of my head, I bit my tongue and I held onto the nearby shelving again. That brief glimpse of her treasures, and it was the briefest of glimpses, has remained tattooed in my mind ever since. Whatever mum had been hunting for under her bed she had found and tossed onto her bed; I couldn't make out what it was. She then straightened up, thus ending my unsolicited viewing of her private parts. I was a complete and utter state at this point. My cock was softening, but still drooling, my underwear was soiled with my sticky discharge, I was awash with sweat. I just wanted to fall on the floor.

There was no time for that though, I had to get out of the wardrobe and into the shower. I hadn't been covered in my own cum this much since I was a teenager! But I was stuck, naked mum was still in her room, laying out her clothes. This is the longest I had ever got to see her this way, and despite the mess in my pants, it was still exciting. I thought this was exciting, that was until she sat down on her bed.

The bed was just to the right of the crack in the wardrobe door, so I just had to step to my left to get a better view of her king-size double. She just sat there for a moment; she looked deep in thought. Her nipples looked like they could cut glass. I wiped my brow and tried my best to regain some composure, but that was difficult with her sat there all naked and wet. Then she snapped out of whatever thought she was having and scooted herself to the back of her bed and sat up against her headboard. Clutching my soiled groin, I watched in complete dismay as mum splayed her legs wide open. I felt dizzy. Her pink folds were captivating, her lips were puffy, her black bush was damp. Mum's pussy was to die for. Why was she doing this? Why had she sat there and displayed herself like that? These questions were duly answered when she grabbed what she had taken from under her bed, now perfectly visible to me: a big, pink dildo. It must've been at least eleven inches in length, and my word it was thick.

I clenched my fists. This felt like she was teasing me, like she was making me suffer. But she had no idea that I was there, she had no idea I was watching and she had no idea what she was doing to me. The dildo was huge. It appeared to be shaped like an actual penis; it had bulges and veins all over it, it looked mean. I waited with baited breath. I didn't have to wait long: she dragged two fingers from the bottom of her swollen looking lips right up to her massive looking clit and pinched it. She let out a low moan. By this point I was just drooling, I wanted to burst out of the wardrobe and bury my face in her hairy cunt. Her centre was dripping wet and I don't think it was from the shower, she was sopping. I couldn't stand the feeling in my trousers anymore, I unfastened my belt and yanked down my trousers and my underwear. My gooey wet cock, obviously fully erect again, dribbled the previous load I had fired all over the wardrobe floor, all over my bunched trousers and undies. I took my cock in hand and waited for her. I wanted to see her slide that monster inside herself, I wanted to see how much she could take. My wait was not a long one. Mum placed the pink beast at her silky entrance and gently began easing it into her opening. Her breath was short and sharp, as she gradually slid the hulking great toy inside her wet cavern. 'Dear God' I stroked my sticky shaft up and down; ropes of cum splashing everywhere. Mum continued to ease the dildo inside her pussy. She took her time. She would ease it in and then draw it out again ever so slightly, her juices lubricating it, then back in. Her pussy gobbled the monster dildo up. I was amazed at how much she could take, she took almost three-quarters of the pink shaft before abruptly yanking it out. She let out a massive gasp, and I almost did too; her hole was gaping. I could see right inside her. It was glorious. I wanted this, and more.

Mum was happy to accommodate: she placed the big pink toy back at her gaping opening and slid it back in, it glided in this time, no resistance. She was gushing fluid. She pushed the dildo as far as she could, and once she hit her wall, she began to slide it back and forth. Her pace was gentle at first, she wanted to slowly fuck herself. Her moans were like music to my ears. Each time she pushed it back in she let out the filthiest of moans. Those moans grew louder and wilder when she picked up her thrust. Her feet dug into the mattress. I was sweating from every pore, cum was drizzling out of me. I was enthralled with her, with her beautiful display. Her juices splashed as she thrust, her nipples looked ready to pop, she was in heat, she was wild. She pumped the fierce toy in and out. I pumped my cock faster and faster. My balls were in agony. How was I still producing semen? It felt like a non-stop flow. My poor cock was red raw, I knew I would have to stop soon. I was at the point of complete exhaustion. Mum was close to the end, she was pumping herself as hard and as fast as she could, fucking herself senseless, bouncing up and down, the big pink toy spearing her. This whole display was remarkable. Faster and faster she went, her hand and the pink monster had blurred into one, her moans turned to animalisatic grunts and four letter curse words; it was the first time I'd ever heard "Fuck me!" pass her lips. She was at critical mass and only a few more pumps were necessary before she exploded.

It was like nothing I had ever seen before: mum's orgasm ripped through her entire body, she lurched up off the bed, her hips in the air, like she was possessed by demons, screaming from deep down inside herself. She yanked the dildo from her sex and the flood of juice that came with it was pure insanity, it jetted out of her, a tidal wave of cream. She let out a guttural moan, that felt like it lasted an age of the earth. I stopped, I was too sore to continue. I stood there, my eyes glued to the crack in the wardrobe, and watched her. Watched her roll and writhe. Watched her tits bounce all over the place. Watched her cover her sheets with juice. Watched her face twist and contort, just as I imagined it. I don't have the superlative to describe how she looked. Majestic is the best I can do. She lowered her hips and settled back on the bed. She rubbed her clit gently, helping to ease out the last couple of splashes of juice, before she flopped back against the headboard, exhausted and spent. We were both spent and both covered in our own cum. Her breathing began to slow, as did mine. In her mania she had dug her heels into the mattress so tight that she had pulled the bedding free, which was fortunate as they would need a clean.

My cock softened and with its softening, my wits began to return to me. I needed to get out of there. I couldn't be caught, not like this. To say it would have humiliated us both is an understatement. I began contemplating how I would get out of this predicament when mum slowly slid off the bed. I froze and watched her, hoping she was leaving. She stretched out her arms above her head and yawned. She slowly lowered her arms, and in a moment that I can never erase from my memory, she turned towards the wardrobe. Her eyes locked directly on the crack in the door, and locked directly on me. My eyes were wide with fear. She stepped slowly towards the door and stared into the crack. Was she staring into me, her peeping son? Her face was blank. Could she see me? It was too dark, surely? I held my breath... A wicked smile crept across her lips and mum pushed the doors closed.

12