All Comments on 'Call of the Wild Ch. 01'

by hotmama72

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

Great start! I enjoyed it alot. She felt a bit too attracted to James which I can only assume was b/c of Daniel's scent on him. I loved how the fight with his friend went on for a while. I can foresee a problem when she realizes it was most likely his kind that killed her parents though. I look forward to more. Keep writing! There were a few mistakes that could be caught by an editor. Small things, but overall it was very well-written. Look forward to seeing all the ideas you have for the direction of the story.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritalmost 13 years ago
wonderful start

i can't wait to read more and find out why she reacted the way she did when she touched James and how she will deal with being thrust into a world she won't know. Keep up the good work.

Donna

am_sram_sralmost 13 years ago
llamada salvaje ch. 1

excelente, muy bien escrito y espero nuevos capitulos muy pronto: am_sr (ana maria)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A very nice start

Looking forward to more. Vjax

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76almost 13 years ago

nice beginning... cant wait until the next chapter to see what you have in store for Daniel and Emily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please continue!

I think that this was a great beginning. You have

me eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Please continue

and post soon!

Thanks, a new fan.

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007almost 13 years ago
Wonderful Start

I love the lycanthrope tales whether they be wolf or other. This is a great start. There are many great wolf writers here and I can't wait to see you join them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Intrigued

Would love to read more of this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great beginning!

I love the beginning :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dry opinion

I didn't really liked it. There is too much discussion of feelings and visions in the story. Wolf kin are the action type. Although many readers appreciated it, so if you like your style too - don't let my comment discourage you. And if you don't - let us (readers) judge the characters by their actions, not only words.

SilkydarktereasaSilkydarktereasaalmost 13 years ago
A very good start..

Please do continue with the story. You are doing very well starting out. I would love to see you develope your story further. It takes alot of courage to throw yourself and your work out there for the first time and be opened up for critisims of all kinds. I would like to see where you take this story.

Tereasa

sm_obsessedsm_obsessedalmost 13 years ago
love it

please please please write some more. you had me hooked from the first paragraph!

purple_rosepurple_rosealmost 13 years ago

Oh complete the story Im really looking toward to more of this!!!!

WarDog143WarDog143almost 13 years ago
A Great Start!

I like this and can't wait for more. You are off to a great start, I hope that you can keep this up.

Hale1Hale1almost 13 years ago
Folklore errors

At the beginning you expressed concern that you might make errors in following folklore. This last year I've become a vampire/werewolf/elf junkie. My experience is that every author makes their own rules and writes their own story. The rules change with each author. I love your start, but I'd volunteer as an editor/proofreader for you. Its not bad, but I can improve it for you.

polgaranightpolgaranightalmost 13 years ago
Good Job

You have done a great job with this story & it's characters. Cannot wait too read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GOOD WORK

GREAT START. I LIKE THE WAY YOU BROUGHT IT AROUND AND MAKE THE ALPHA CRAZY AFTER THE GIRL IN HIS DREAMS. PLEASE WRITE MORE AND FINISH IT. YOUR A GOOD WRITER AS ALL I CAN SEE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

More...This really an interesting story and now I'm annoyed;please please ....

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Nice...................

Very solid start to a series.....let the magick continue pleeezzzzze.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
after a re-read

I understand life demands get in the way, but you have started something really good here. Keep going even if it is a paragraph at a time. Your foundation is good... well developed.. work it!!

churrochomper09churrochomper09over 12 years ago
pleease

i cant wait for the next installment no matter how small.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is wonderful :D

Please continue.

-Socky

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
need more

please make part 2

cherie_1cherie_1over 11 years ago
please continue ......

Loving this story please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
chapter 2

when is it coming out? what are you waiting for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

come on!!! when is the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

I love it are you gonna update

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotmama72@hotmama72
59 Followers
I am a large extremely sensitive lady who is very submissive sexually with a fair imagination who adores being overpowered and vulnerable. I like strong men who know what they want and take it. I am not very experienced and here to explore my fantasies.