All Comments on 'Calle's Revenge'

by Myalyn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
4-1/2 years she expected him to have no sex?

She shouldn't have been surprised that he'd hump, I mean, jump, when another woman offered if she wasn't giving him anything in all that time. He should have dumped her after four and a half weeks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
If he promised

her that he would wait until their marriage night for sex, then he got what he deserved. If he didn't, he still got what he deserved for cheating on her. He cheated with Heather and I wounder who the other woman was that he had a relationship with. Could it be her sister Louise since she knew that Calle would need a new room mate?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nicely written, but...

Hi -

I liked the story but for:

- She is proposing to him after four years of going together?

- Yeah, I agree with the earlier comment, four years of putting him off was a bit much

Definitely a lack of commmunication between them.

I thought this should have been submitted in Non-Erotic. There was really any "erotic" couplings going on.

Also it seems strange given all that happened that she would be taking in a male roommate. If she had jsut taken her boyfriend in as her roommate, then none of this would probably have happened!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great

It was awesome! I loved how she got revenge! In the next one, you should have it as her hooking up with the photographer. that would be hot! Great job and keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Oh he more than deserved it. In fact he probably deserved worse.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 7 years ago
He deserved it, of course.

If they were exchanging oral he should have been able to restrain himself. I hope that he learned a lesson. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well he may have deserved something

But what she did would have sent her to prison. You drug someone like that and take the chance you kill him? How stupid is she? When the police showed up, the tox screen would show he had been drugged. Her finger prints would have been on the plates and glasses, as would the finger prints of the guys that helped her. You don't think they'd testify against her to get themselves a reduced sentence? Her little "get revenge" scheme will probably cost her 5 to 7 years in prison. Those stories you read? The "true" stories? They report the story. Not the aftermath. Like the upset wife that catches her husband cheating, throws her husbands clothes out of the house and turns the water on? What they don't tell you is that she ends up paying to replace all the damaged clothes and clean and press the rest. The girlfriend that sells her boyfriends golf clubs for a dollar ends up paying $1500.00 to replace those clubs. My favorite was the wife that shaved her husband bald after getting him so drunk he passed out. She spent 3 years in prison for assault, battery, and spousal abuse. Your lousy story doesn't take into account the consequences of her actions.

Epically stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Garbage!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous