Calle's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myalyn
Myalyn
48 Followers

Calle poured him another glass and then sipped at her own. She knew that the pills would take effect soon, considering how fast he'd drank the wine, but she wanted to make sure he'd pass out.

"Trevor, honey, would you see if they have any chocolate syrup in the kitchen? I'd like to play with some of that tonight." Calle smiled sweetly at Trevor, and being eager to please her, he immediately headed back into the kitchen.

Calle slipped two more pills into his wine, topped up the glass and let out a huge sigh. Her heart pounded, as she was now afraid she'd given him too much. She didn't want to kill him, just make him pass out. She had plans for his naked body.

"Hey, guess what I found?" Trevor came up behind Calle with a bottle of chocolate syrup in his hands.

"Good, now get naked for me so I can use it." Calle stood up slowly, not wanting to let her head rush, and leaned on the table for support.

"You sure about this?" Trevor asked as he removed his vest and began to unbutton his shirt.

"More than anything." Calle nodded and motioned for him to hurry.

Trevor took his shirt off and then his pants. He began to slide his boxers down, but stopped and looked back at Calle.

"Calle?"

"What? Hurry up, I want you naked, right now."

"Aren't you going to undress too?"

"Not yet, you can do that later, right now I want your body clothing free."

"Okay, if you say so." Trevor took his boxers off, pulling his socks off too.

"Now lay down on the floor, on your back," Calle instructed and kneeled down beside him with the bottle of syrup in her hands. Calle placed one hand beside Trevor's chest on the rough grey carpet and almost felt bad that she was making him lay on it naked. She dripped the syrup on Trevor's lips, leaned down and licked it off. She continued to drip syrup down his body, licking it off each time, sometimes a quick lick, others it was slower, more drawn out.

Trevor let out moans of, "Oh God," and, "Yes baby," as she continued down to his groin.

"Trevor, get up, I want to dance." She stood up abruptly and headed over to the radio at the waitress stand near the back of the restaurant. She turned it on and flipped through the stations until she found some fast paced music.

"Calle, I'm naked, I can't dance naked," Trevor exclaimed as he got to his feet unsteadily.

"Yes you can, it'll be fun, besides, the curtains are pulled closed, nobody can see you but me." Calle went to him and pulled his hands around her waist. She began to move to the music, making Trevor move with her. She ran her fingers up and down his bare back, scratching lightly. His hands squeezed her hips and then moved lower to caress her backside.

"I feel stupid. This can't possibly turn you on, Calle. The syrup, yeah, but the dancing naked? Are you sure you're feeling okay?" Trevor stopped dancing and stared pointedly at his girlfriend.

"Yeah, I'm fine. How about you? The wine getting to you yet?" She winked and tried to push him to dance again.

"Yeah, I'm starting to feel light-headed already. How's it for you? You drank a lot already. It's my parents' own personal wine you know, it's headier than I'm used to drinking." Trevor looked at Calle with a funny expression on his face but acquiesed and let her take control of the dancing.

"I'm feeling it all right, and I feel really good, happy and energetic. Now dance with me naked man!" Calle laughed and spun the two of them around in circles, hoping to make Trevor pass out quickly.

After four revolutions, Trevor stumbled, grabbing onto Calle and fell to the ground, with Calle on top of him.

"Trevor?" She sat up and held back a giggle as the realization that she squashed him suddenly overwhelmed her.

No response came.

Calle leaned closer to check for a heartbeat, just in case. She heard one, and he was still breathing.

"Okay Mr. Two-timing Trevor. I'd like you to meet my evil twin, Calle the Castrator."

She stood up and grabbed the syrup off the table. She proceeded to write across Trevor's chest, stomach, groin and legs. She got to her feet again when she'd finished, and admired her work.

"This is going to be so good." She laughed and headed into the kitchen to see where the meals were. They were cooked and on the plates, ready to be served, sitting under heat lamps.

Calle grabbed a plate and took it back out into the dining area to eat.

Each bite she chewed, enjoying his parents special recipes, she wondered where exactly she'd screwed up with him. He'd been the perfect gentleman, obviously too perfect. He'd never mentioned a flaw in her body or personality. She'd teased him about his flaws, good naturedly, but it had never gotten him to come back at her with a tease of his own.

Calle thought back to the last night that they'd been in bed together. She knew four years was a long time to wait for sex, and she wasn't a prude. She'd given him oral every night he'd slept at her place. He'd gone down on her, they'd given each other erotic massages with the edible oils and warming gels. She thought they'd had a pretty good relationship. He was always taking her out, treating her like a princess. They went to Greece on their second anniversary for two weeks. They'd been to Disneyland, and to the Grand Canyon. They'd gone on an Alaskan cruise too, but he'd never pressured her to have sex with him. That was funny now that she thought about it. All those trips they'd taken together, how often had Trevor disappeared to the hotel shops in the middle of the night because it was hard for him to sleep in strange beds?

How often had he crept out of Calle's own bed at home in the middle of the night to go watch t.v.? Was he going to Heather those nights? Calle's mind was racing. She let out a growl and swallowed her last bite of steak.

She licked off her fork and pondered using it on Trevor's little friend between his legs. She stood up and walked over to where her cheating boyfriend lay passed out on the floor. The fork got dangerously close to Trevor's cock but she held herself in check and tested the chocolate syrup to see if it had dried onto Trevor's skin yet.

It had, so she put the second part of her plan into action. She went to the front window of the restaurant where a display had been set up, and rearranged it to suit her needs.

A couple of teenagers were walking past the window and she ran out of the restaurant to stop them.

"Excuse me, guys?"

The guys stopped and turned around to face Calle.

"Yeah?"

"Can I get your help? I have to lift something, but it's too heavy for me. Would you mind? It'll only take a minute." Calle gave them a sweet smile and batted her eyelashes.

"Yeah, sure, why not?" They followed Calle into the restaurant and stopped dead in their tracks at the sight of Trevor.

"Okay, freaky lady, what did you do?" One of the guys asked, grabbing his friend's arm, as he contemplated running like hell out of there.

"I know, it's exactly what it looks like. Well, no, he's not dead, just passed out from the wine. I need you to help me haul his ass over to the window so everyone will see him in the morning." Calle turned to the two standing behind her.

"Um," They looked at each other unsurely.

"Listen, I've been going out with him for four years, and he's been cheating on me for three and a half. I was going to propose to him tonight, but I caught him in the act today, so this is how I'm paying him back. Please, you gotta help me," Calle pleaded.

Reluctantly, they agreed, still not too sure of Calle.

Calle directed them to sit Trevor in the chair she'd placed in the front window. She tied him to the chair with cloth napkins she took from the tables. The guys started to laugh when Calle told them that this was his parents' restaurant and that the grand opening was tomorrow.

"Okay, now for the lights, we have to rearrange them to read: I am a bastard and a lying, cheating, asshole. Do you think we can do it?" Calle reached for the little white Christmas lights that Trevor had strung up to read: Happy Anniversary.

"Yeah, I'm good at stuff like this," one of them replied and got right to work on the lights. "Here, it says Cheater and Liar. Is that good enough?"

"Yeah, great. Thanks, this should teach him. There's food in the kitchen if you're hungry, I've gotta finish this up. Help yourselves, but don't make a mess, okay?"

"Sure, thanks." They headed into the kitchen while Calle went to the phone.

She dialed the number of the local newspaper and requested a photographer's presence at the grand opening of the restaurant, bright and early six o'clock the next morning. She knew that Trevor wouldn't wake before then, and even if he did, he would still be tied up.

She went back to the table and gathered her plate and the glasses. She cleaned up the table, and took the dishes into the kitchen. The guys were finishing off Trevor's plate of food.

"You want a drink? There's stuff in the fridge, I'm sure." Calle pointed to the large fridge and then proceeded to put her dishes in the sink.

"Thanks for the food. I hope he got what he asked for tonight. I know I learned my lesson tonight. I ain't never gonna cheat on anyone. Not when there's girls like you around," said the taller of the two.

"You don't think what I did was too drastic do you? I mean, I called the newspaper to be here in the morning."

"I think you gave him what he deserved for cheating on you like he did. I admire your creative way of getting him back for his stupid actions," the other one replied.

"Thanks. Well, I'm going to get out of here. You guys finished?"

They nodded and followed Calle out of the restaurant. She made sure all the lights were off, except the window lights, and tried to lock the door, but found out it only locked from the inside. She let it close behind her and figured that if anyone saw what was in the window, they'd keep right on going, and not even try the door.

"Thanks again, and don't forget to check the newspaper tomorrow for a sight you won't believe you helped to make!" Calle laughed and waved to the guys as they walked off down the street.

She hailed a cab and paid her fare with the money she'd taken from Trevor's wallet.

When she returned home, Heather's stuff was gone, but a note was left on the coffee table beside the vase of roses.

Calle picked up the note and read it.

"Calle, God, I'm so sorry. I guess sorry doesn't cut it, but I do know that I shouldn't have done what I did. You deserve a friend better than me, and a boyfriend better than Trevor. I know you're the kind of person to get through something tough like this, so I won't say good luck dealing with it. But I will say that I know the right guy for you is out there, and stick to your morals. You are the strongest person I know. I admire you Calle. Heather."

Calle sat down hard on the love seat.

"I'm strong am I? God, I wish I knew how to make that strength work for me." Calle began to cry as the events of the evening and the wine finally got to her.

She cried herself to sleep in the love seat.

The next morning, Calle woke up around seven. She quickly turned the television on to the news.

She watched eagerly, hoping to catch the clip on the naked man in the restaurant window. But there was nothing. She let out a sigh and headed into the bathroom to take a shower.

When she got out of the shower, the phone was ringing.

"Hello?"

"Calle! Shit, what happened last night? Trevor's tied up with the worst things written on him, are you okay? What happened?" It was her sister, Louise.

"I found out he was cheating and made him pay. He won't ever cheat again."

"God, I don't think anyone that sees him will cheat again. God, Calle, are you handling this okay? How did you find out anyway?"

"I caught him in action with my own roommate. Can you believe it? Of all people, he picks one right under my nose, and I don't even catch him!"

"Well, I'm sure he won't be coming around anymore, but what about your roommate?"

"I kicked her out last night. She was gone when I got home. I need a new roommate soon though, to make the rent."

"I know someone, but you don't know him."

"Him?"

"Yeah, he's a photographer for the local paper, and he's looking for a place. I met him at the restaurant this morning."

"What were you doing there?"

"On my way to work. I saw all the commotion and stopped to check it out. I knew it was your handwriting, so I made sure that the photographer got Trevor's name and everything."

"You didn't tell him my name did you? Hey, was what I did illegal in anyway?"

"I'm not sure, but if it is, I don't think Trevor's stupid enough to press charges."

"True, so when does the paper come out?"

"It'll be in the afternoon edition. By the way, the photographer's delivering a copy to you personally. He was quite impressed with your handiwork."

"You're kidding! Louie, you didn't tell him to come here did you? Oh God, of course you did. But how did you know that I was going to need a new roommate? What made you find out about the photographer?"

"I didn't. But I knew the photographer from one of my night courses. He's new to town and was staying with an aunt or something, but needs a place of his own. But the worst part is that as soon as I realized Trevor was cheating on you, I had this sneaky suspicion it was Heather. She's totally untrustworthy, and just seemed like the type of person that would do that. I'm so sorry sis, if I had realized it earlier, I would've warned ya. Or at least ripped her hair out of her nasty head myself."

"I wish I had seen it coming."

"Why? Then you wouldn't have been able to do what you did. By the way, you did a great job. Anyway, I've gotta go, I'm at work."

"Okay, thanks for calling."

"Yup, see ya. Call me later, let me know how it goes with Ken."

"Ken, huh? We'll see." Calle hung up the phone and sighed contentedly.

-end-

****

Well? Is she a total bitch or did he deserve it? Based on a true story, this is the fantasy I had about getting revenge... oh sweet chocolate revenge!

Next chs of my other stories are coming soon, I promise, sorry for the hold up. :P

Hope you enjoyed this one!

Love Myalyn

Myalyn
Myalyn
48 Followers
12