All Comments on 'Calliope's Daddy Ch. 04'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Cute story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

SWEET! I can't wait to read about the party. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I LOVE this series I'm BEGGING you to continue this has been the best story series I have read on here. I think you're an amazing writer. PLEEEEAAAASSSEEE continue writing in this series.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 11 years agoAuthor

I do have plans for two more chapters bare with me they will come eventually :)

Lee2012Lee2012over 11 years ago
Excellent

story and series. Especially the recap of the previous.

This has definitely brought more to the front my interest in BDSM. Smething about total control is invigorating

Lee

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing writing

Ive been a sub for years now and so far this is one of the few stories that get it right. cant wait for more!!!

burgerslingerburgerslingerabout 11 years ago
great

I cant wait for the next chapter

Love to read daddy stories. Gave u a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love

I love this series! I hope you keep it going past two more chapters! I'd love to see Paddy's reaction to other things that happen. Like if Callie got hurt or in trouble, I would love to see his reaction. Keep writing, it is spectacular!

reekerreekerabout 11 years ago
Entertaining !

It's a very nice storyline. Very well put together and smoothe. I savored every chapter.

taniqndstaniqndsabout 11 years ago

I love this series desperatly need more love the way u captured there feelings in the beginning of this chapter really made the charcters seem real. Please keep them coming.

grrlslavegrrlslaveover 10 years ago
Wonderful series!

This is a wonderful series, but I can't understand why no one ever gives poor little Calliope oral. :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My stepdad love

For sometime I notice that mom's man or my stepdad looked at me like he wanted to eat me off . I had just turn 18 and One day he was playing with me and at one time he drag me over on his lap and dam i felt his long hardon and I made him like that. I got horny myself and I made my mind and I said , whats this ? He said sorry honey I got excited with you and this is what happen . I got up and kneel in front of him and unzipped his pants and pull his cock out . I was jerking him off and never thought doing this to him , welll I finally end sucking him off and he finished with a load in my mouth . Now when mom is gone I give my stepdad a good cock sucking which he enjoys very well . I love it too.

Sign Amanda

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

Brilliant.

They are coming to life as an entity, a loving couple, their affection feels very real now, but I feel that they should not get split up as I fear they might if Padraig agrees with others to share her around the group I don't think she could handle that. So on to chapter 05.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sometimes I think about this chapter and have to come back and re-read it. The fight and Callie’s shutting down breaks my heart for both of them and then warms it as well. Every time. You’ve made me care about these two like they’re real. I also try to imagine my own ending to the series like I know what they would do. This is a great series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5531 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES