All Comments on 'Calliope's New Life Ch. 06'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Loved this chapter!!! Fabulous story.

shyintxshyintxabout 10 years ago

Starting to not like Paddy. He wants to help her change yet keeps bringing up her past and rubbing it in her face.

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 10 years ago
Wish Paddy had let the past go

Having the playroom what it is now is going to bring up bad memories for her. I wish he would let her get over her past. Every time she goes in there he rubs her face in that. I hope they have a conversation about how she felt. I know that he's trying to help her create good memories about it, but in this case, how is Paddy any different than her mom's old boyfriend who pimped her out? I know that Paddy is different, but he needs to find a way to let her know it. Maybe Callie needs to cry in her room when she thinks back or something. Great story, Ellie, but now we have a problem that needs to be resolved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
im a fan of yours Xellie but i didn't like this chapter

felt forced and an add on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Welcome back Ellie

I don't know that it felt forced....but this was a bit different. I'm not sure where Paddy and Calliope are going after this chapter but I really enjoyed reading your work again. Thanks!

emmamaxemmamaxabout 10 years ago
Not so sure...

I love you xelliebabex, and I have really loved this story, but I struggled with this chapter. I really don't like the way Paddy is focused on her past and uses it as a way to humiliate her. It seems at odds with the loving person he is at other times and made me uncomfortable. Also not sure that I liked him sharing her like this. It did feel like he was pimping her out, and I also didn't like that it wasn't something they had discussed. We know Paddy has issues with sharing, that he is trying to work out here, but whose needs is he serving? Is this something she wants? Or would they both be happier keeping the relationship between the two of them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please Make Another Chapter🙏

I loved it I feel like Paddy shouldn't share Callie anymore but it was amazing please make more chapters I have read them all multiple times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love it!!

Please write more when u have time! I am desperate for you to finish this story as well as Bella. Love you as an author! Favorite, hands down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT STORY BUT...

While I was completely riveted and aroused by every chapter... this entire series involving Baby Callie & Daddy Paddy belongs in the Non-Con category and not to be confused as anything else but fictional fantasy. Otherwise it would be abuse pure and simple. Any Dom/Sub relationship recognized by the BDSM community is a 100% consensual one. Especially in a Daddy/Baby role-play where power distribution is so one sided and even Dom/Slave relationships usually are constructed with negotiated limit levels and safe words. Again I absolutely loved the story and think the writing some of the best here on this site I would just feel alot more comfortable with it being more accurately categorized. I would hate for anyone to truly take this as their intro to the real BDSM community. Paddy's actions are not only unethical everywhere but illegal in most developed countries.

mony924mony924about 8 years ago
more, more!

Would love to know what happens next

Angelgal76Angelgal76about 8 years ago

I absolutely loved this story from the beginning until now. You have an amazing imagination and attention to detail. Can't wait for more if there is more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More!

Really want to see more hope you upload a new chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more...

Plz finish this story next it needs resolution. This was the story that made me fall in love with your beautiful writing! Thanks for your consideration.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 7 years ago
Settling in.

So Daddy turned the playroom into her old club. Will he whore her out to the Doms in the family and humiliate her by putting her back into that Scene? Will she begin to question his love for her if he demeans her too much? He seems to enjoy her humiliation to the point of completely destroying her self-esteem. Is that what he wants? I worry what it will do to their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mooore

I'm begging you too please write more ont this story I need to know if more happens between her and Jamie I'm dieing please!!! Write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It's been so loooong. I need to read more. Pweeeezz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Are you going to continue the story?

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Glad it's the end

I didn't like this chapter at all. I also don't like doms who "share" their little girls. The humiliation he is constantly heaping on her is bad enough but to turn the "playroom" into her own private hell reminder of her past is worse. To whore her out to others is unforgivable. The only chapter I would like to see is the end of her contract where she tells him to go fuck himself and she leaves just like Shelly did. It's bad enough what he allowed to happen but to have it been with her friend Jamie was disgusting since it appears it will be an ongoing arrangement with he and Paddy, I doubt I would read more if there was more to this story. HIGHLY disappointed with the way things turned out.

rjsully7rjsully7almost 6 years ago
Bad ending

you seem to loose interest in this chapter. Also poor ending to the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I want to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Comfused

Paddy always seemed to care for callie. But im not sure if the playroom was right for them as it would hurt callie to be treated like she was in the past. I really hope we get a new chapter and she tells him how she feels about being treated like this and finally voices the hurt she must feel being put in that positon. She wants to please him and i think she went through with this to do that and show him if he just wants a whore then thats what she will do.

Please add a new chapter now you are back writing im dying to see how you thought this would play out!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

Will their relationship survive this. If they truly love each other, maybe, but I am beginning doubt that, is that the case . Undecided

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the series and these characters!! Please we need a couple more chapters to wrap it up.

* Callie and some of the other "littles" like Jessie, and that shy quiet one... can't think of her name, and maybe "grandpa" Carl's baby girl could dance in the strip club/playroom for their daddies.

* Callie has more girl/girl stuff, maybe with Aunt Bea, Jessie, .... etc... Paddy joins in for MFf or Mff fun

* Carl's girl should be a former classmate of Callies from H.S.

* Callie and Carl spend quality time together, she thanks him for being there for her in H.S.

* Callie goes to college with grandpa Carl... maybe taking psychology classes? To try and better understand what makes her family tick.

Anyway... there's so much more to these characters and this story. Please don't leave it hanging.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES