Calliope's New Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,522 Followers

Calliope restarted her dance, his voice held a calming, crooning tone and she knew the truth of his words. Jamie would never go beyond what Padraic allowed, he respected him too much. Realising that being in this playroom was going to be far different than she had ever imagined she reverted back into that girl who used to make her living this way and smiled at Jamie considering if he would be a big tipper or not. She could feel his cock bulging in his jeans and knew this would be some quick money and if she did well enough he may even pay for seconds later in the night.

Even as she let herself revert back to the naïve little whore she used to be, consciously she knew Padraic was watching and if this was what he wanted then she would give him a show too. Slowly she took the school tie off as she gyrated and hung it around Jamie's neck. She popped open the remaining buttons of her blouse letting it hang open without removing it so little flashes of her nipples escaped from time to time as she continued to give him the lap dance of his life.

Stepping back she straightened in her dance and placed a foot up on the armrest of his chair giving him a full view of her naked cunt as she continued to undulate her body thrusting her hips up towards him. He reached out to touch her tempting cunt but she pulled her foot down quickly and bent over waggling a finger at him, "Uh uh uh, no touching the merchandise," she teased. Bending forward she ran her hands down his chest to his jeans beginning to unfasten them as her hips rolled flipping the small skirt as she did so knowing Padraic would see and wanting him to enjoy the show she was giving him.

Jamie's cock sprang into view, long and hard but without the width of the cock she worshiped on a daily basis. She peeked back over her shoulder again at Padraic who was staring at them. Wasting no time she bent her head to kiss the swollen head of Jamie's cock as she tugged the jeans lower to give her full access.

Jamie placed a hand on her shoulder with force and growled, "On your knees and suck my cock properly, baby." He was beyond aroused but having lived with two sexually voracious women for so many years he knew how to slow himself down and try to pace the action. He moaned loudly as she bobbed her head over his cock and eventually took him balls deep with little gagging. He knew she would be this good and in an effort to pull back the tightening in his belly he growled at her again, "Suck my balls."

Calliope obeyed his commands without thought as she moved from his cock lowering her head to lavish her attentive tongue on his ball sac. She licked in long wide strokes, nibbling at the sensitive skin and sucking his balls into her mouth while fluttering her tongue beneath them. It was all too much for Jamie who caught up in the moment grabbed her by her pigtails pulling her head back and up and he stood menacingly above her. She automatically lowered her jaw and he thrust into her willing mouth, hearing her choke and gag for the first time as he began to fuck her pretty little mouth.

Padraic watched the final minutes of the scene with absolute lust for the girl on her knees taking all she was given by the young man. His own cock was harder than rock but he did not want to steal the scene from the young man who was clearly revelling in every moment of his dominance over the girl. He was torn in his desires, he wanted to use her so badly, to hurt her and make her beg for him to fuck her hard and the pure arousal of watching her used in this way by the young man he was now mentoring. Jamie would make a wonderful Daddy someday but Calliope was his little girl and he found that sharing her in this controlled way had created no sense of jealousy in him. In fact he was more than ever, sure that this was the right choice for her new play room.

Jamie came explosively yelling loudly into the big empty room as Calliope sucked down his cum gulping noisily. He finally let her go pushing her back onto the floor as he sank into the chair behind him. Calliope got back up onto her knees and swiped a finger through a small rivulet of cum that had leaked from her mouth before sucking on the finger as she stared at him with glassy eyes.

"Good girl," Jamie said softly.

"Thank you, Uncle Jamie," she replied equally softly.

"You better go see to your Daddy now," Jamie said with a hint of regret in his voice at having to send her away but that was the agreement he had made and to have more opportunities like this he would keep to his word. Jamie watched as she gave him an odd look and obediently stood and made her way toward the bar not bothering to retrieve her tie or button her blouse.

Padraic saw her approach him and took a deep breath to try and still his conflicting emotions. He said nothing at first just merely looking her up and down as she stood before him, seemingly unsure of herself.

"What is it you need, baby whore," he asked gently despite his hard words.

"I need to be fucked like only you can fuck me Daddy, I need to cum. Please Daddy, fuck me hard," she said with a clear strong voice knowing how much he loved her to beg for him.

"You loved being Daddy's little whore didn't you?" he pulled her from the bar towards the stage, "Sucking another man's cock has made you a horny little slut and now you need your Daddy because one cock just isn't enough for you is it."

"Yes, I mean no, I mean, I don't know what I mean. Please Daddy fuck me hard, only you know how to fuck me so good and make me cum on your cock," she begged him. Picking her up Padraic lay her back on the stage which was at the perfect height for fucking and doubled her legs back over her body and unzipping his pants.

"Fucking insatiable little whore," he said as he drove into her cunt making her cry out, "No wonder Daddy needs help to keep such a cum hungry slut happy." He leaned over her staring into her face as he began to pound into her hard. "Is this what you want? Is this what such a nasty little slut needs? Tell me again!" Padraic's voice had risen.

"Yes, Daddy, Yes! Please fuck me hard, fuck me deep, please make me cum Daddy!" she cried out as each thrust buffeted her small body into the stage surface. "Only you can fuck me just right Daddy!"

Padraic was in heaven he loved it when she called him Daddy. He straightened up letting her legs slide along his chest and lowered a hand to her cunt rolling her clit hard under his thumb. He watched her face as she gasped her eyes wide like saucers. He felt the tell-tale tremors in her legs and pinching her clit hard between his fingers and twisting he roared, "Cum little whore, cum for your Daddy!"

Jamie was mesmerised as he watched and heard all that was happening between Padraic and Calliope. At his command he saw her arch up off the stage and her body spasm as she howled out her orgasm to the room. For his part Padraic had buried himself deeply and Jamie could tell he too was cumming. He knew in that moment, more than ever that being a Dominant was truly what he wanted.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,522 Followers
12