All Comments on 'Calming Nightmares'

by ianbabyyy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

One of the best I've read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 Stars

I've been perusing this site for more than five years, and this is the first time I've felt compelled to write a review. This story was so well written, and incredibly sexy. I rarely finish a story after I've lost the mood, but I eagerly read to the end. Hoping for a second installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done

I've read your other story in noncon and I have to say, your writing is really improving. This is noticeably better than your other one and more mature. It's great to see a writer evolving and improving with practice on this site. Well done! The sex is far hotter here too. Looking forward to more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot!

I love it! Please continue! It's so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 Stars

This story was amazing and will you please do a second part to this. Your story is so hot and mature and I could not stop reading once I started.

HobomonarchyHobomonarchyover 6 years ago
This is exactly the level of noncon I enjoy

Call me crazy but the forced giving of pleasure really does something for me whereas the forced receiving (If he makes her give him oral or penetrates her with his penis without her saying yes) is a turn off.

So thank you very much for writing this as it is a very rare thing indeed for me to find a story that meets that criteria.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
super hot!

The flow and momentum of this story is sooo hot! More please! I had just begun fingering myself when it ended and I'm now frustrated. Haha. Make her addicted to him licking her pussy in subsequent chapters please.

dev_pafrdev_pafrover 6 years ago
amazing

one of the best stores ive read in a while. please continue with this!

TheDreamGirlTheDreamGirlover 6 years ago
Confession

I really want to be her right now.

Please continue this story! It's everything I fantasize about!

TheDreamGirlTheDreamGirlover 5 years ago
Please don't make me beg

It's been 2 years! When's the next chapter coming out? I absolutely love this reluctant, wanting, noncon, giving of pleasure theme! So many non-cons are derogatory and about taking pleasure and I'm addicted to this take on the fantasy. This one is about giving it, and it's SO hot! Please please write the next chapter?!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Omg.

OH MY GODDDDD

Niomi2921Niomi2921almost 4 years ago
Wow

Their chemistry is so hot!! I’m surprised this is as far as you let it go but I guess it just adds another level. Would love to see this concluded or even as a series. Look forward to reading more of your work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userianbabyyy@ianbabyyy
Hey, I'm ian. Writer, singer, tree climber, dirty mouthed, sexy, fierce, enbie bunny. I try to write as often as possible, but sadly my depression makes things difficult. I'm just starting to spread my writing out to other sites, hoping to keep myself focused with more readers...

SIMILAR Stories