All Comments on 'Camel Toe'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BreathtakingBreathtaking

Riding a whirlwind, feee

Feeling the feeling

Sensing the joy

WW

KaikaneKaikaneover 6 years ago
HOT

Makes me wish I had a girl friend. I love reading your stuff and you know that. Thank you for another great story.

Jeff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Aren't you the clever one! Kinky Ho, indeed.

This was one of your best, Chloe. I'm a long-time fan, and have read all of your stories. This one was so sexy, and as usual your own personal observations while the action was taking place were delightful.

jsmangisjsmangisabout 6 years ago
Excellent!

This was my first time reading any of your stories, and I really enjoyed this one. I plan to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Possibly Your Hottest

I'd give it a 6 if I could.

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 6 years ago
Smoking hot

That was wildly erotic.

joelafayettejoelafayetteabout 6 years ago
Good one

You've been busy. I read Hanky Panky first then this one. I managed to keep my load through the first one and lost it on this one. That one was good, but I liked this story more. The descriptions were better, and I definitely liked the female lead in this one a lot more. Well done, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cute as Hell

If this story is somewhat autobiographical, then your "Zeke" is the luckiest guy on Earth!!!

P.S. Tiny titties rock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
CAPTIVATING!!!

I liked this one MUCH more than "Roses......."...Loved Kinky and her stream of consciousness prose.... Definitely lucky Zeke.... I hope THIS one wins the Valentine's Day contest, Chloe!!

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineabout 6 years ago
Annnd Another Winner!

You write Kinky's stream of consciousness so well and mix the interactions and sex with it so seamlessly. Congratulations, a very solid 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Still Waiting

Never saw the finish to one of your bests...RoundOut was it? Motorcycle story....you're good. Almost wish I had your input about my ramblings....PA, nurse, CORT, court reporter, soldier, farmer/rancher.......romantic.

This one's most enjoyable too..... turtlebiteus@gm

Cal59Cal59about 6 years ago
Kinky ho rocked!

5 stars, all the best with the competition

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Your best yet!

Great story and great finish

steverob1054steverob1054about 6 years ago
You are amazing Chloe

Chloe, that is such a fantastic story - really erotic and so beautifully written. It really is a joy to ready your work. Thank you

My IMy Iabout 6 years ago
That was fun,la!

Well told and very enjoyable.

Cracker270Cracker270about 6 years ago
Kinky

is one of your best characters yet. Very well done. It is easy to see that your writing skills are far above average.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cute

Great story, thank you. I like these happy ones better than the previous few, but you're a very good writer and I like them all.

dottie86dottie86about 6 years ago
As ALWAYS, great sexy story

LOVED IT.....and thank you for taking the time to write these and all your rest of your erotic, sexy, superb stories. The BEST!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Kinky Ho

...is a name worthy of a "Bond Girl!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Totally sweet and sexy

I got started at this one as well. You are addictive.

I love your Chinese references. The perfect Chinese woman body. The horny but conservative culture. The dress code with hotpants. They are irresitable and show off so well. The small language challanges like ‘Kinky’ and ‘Camel Toe’. Beautfully and superbly used in the story.

You are the best, Dearest Chloe... many kisses Geir

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful and sensual

Read it all now. So sexy the way ‘you’ let it go and allow him your pussy.

The way you let him exploit ‘Camel Toe’ is priceless. Also the way you show her lust, that she is so ready. And, as said before, your ‘fucking’ description is so live it’s nearly like being him.

I love you. Geir

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Need a sequel

Sequel please

Dual_TriodeDual_Triodeabout 6 years ago
Great Writing

Gweilo, la! Zeke danced between her thighs, but you took us on a tour between Kinky's ears. Well written and entertaining.

ReefBeachReefBeachabout 6 years ago
Amazing

Loved all the crazy thoughts & repetitions going through her head. Also enjoyed the cultural references. And the great sex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic as usual

I think many of us are coming to Literotica just to see if there's anything new by Chloe. Or to see if you're leaving to hit it big in the real world. You're that good.

I don't know if you take requests but I noticed you listed among your favorites the story "social studies". Would you consider writing something along these lines? From other things you've posted I got the impression you're not sympathetic to campus politics. That story was great for the surrender to repressed and shameful desires, or maybe just a hot girl fucking a house full of frat boys.

But really, whatever you write it will work on me, and probably everyone else.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 6 years agoAuthor
Social Studies?

I don't write request stories, but I'm totally open to suggestions and if they match with what I'm interested in writing ..... well, hey! So I read "Social Studies" and liked it. I've been thinking about doing a race-play white guy asian female story for a while so okay, I'll put that on the list.

OblimoOblimoabout 6 years ago
Yaaaaaay for Kinky!

Holy crap, Chloe. I may not be a good writer, but I’m what Harlan Ellison calls a “good reader.” Start submitting your work to zines and workshops and publishing houses if you haven’t already. You are the genuine article.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Social studies

Well apologies for writing that you had social studies as a favorite, when you did not, as I discovered when I looked again. But thanks so much for replying to my message anyway!

Yes, it's not a request so much as a suggestion. You're the talent here, we're just the audience.

-Rob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
the lady's view

Totally hot reading erotica written by a girl/lady/female whatever you prefer to be addressed as . And your style is engrossing. Start reading a Chloe story and you can't stop until the end , no matter how long . If they had a 6th star you would have got it for this story.

davyupdavyupover 5 years ago
One of the best

One of the best stories I’ve read. I could actually feel him inside her. She was totally fucked. Good job. I give you a 10 for this!

(Thanks for not being too wordy 👍)

pooky12349pooky12349over 5 years ago
Camel Toe

Nice story. Kept my attention all the way through, although, I must say there was some redundancy that slowed the story. That aside, it was mighty fun and gave me a good deal of pleasure.

You are an excellent writer and as suggested you might want to consider writing for mainstream magazines. Which can be a lot of fun because it's kinda cool to see your name in print as well as the story, of course. I'm not sure its as much fun as a wonderful woman who loves to fuck, but still, you can't beat getting published!

Thanks for the story, and I'm looking forward to reading more of them.

Ted

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 5 years agoAuthor
Writing for mainstream magazines / publishing?

Thanks Ted :) - if you take a look at my profile there's a link to my Amazon profile and to Facebook. I've now got one short story published in an anthology called "Sex and Sorcery 4" and a novel also available (the first part of a trilogy) called "Mistaken Identity" - and there's more on the way. They're both great :) (she says happily). And thanks again for the comment on this and on "Halloween in the Cemetery". Made my morning!

carrteuncarrteunabout 5 years ago
Outstanding! Very well done.

I had some trouble getting through the first paragraphs. I found the repeated use of la repetitious and felt it unnecessarily disturbed the flow of the story in the beginning. But I'm glad I stayed with it. I look forward to reading some of your other stories.

YeatsYeatsabout 5 years ago
Exquisite

Beautiful Chloe,

How utterly captivating this story was to read and just fall in love with!

It seems so easy for you to tell but that is because your understanding of the

dream and incarnate reality of falling in love is.....It was triumphant, and carried me through the whole planting of love's seed in a welcoming garden.

I can not thank you enough for this precious piece of work!

Xiexie Nin!!

<3

LargoKittLargoKittabout 5 years ago
Do it again

I learned something from reading your story, Chloe, and that is that repetition can be a good erotic tool. Sometimes your writing is kind of Philip Glass, the same thing with a little variation, but that is actually a lot like sex. I am also learning that for women the plateau is often more exciting than the leap into space.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
中意你的作品

Please write more

RTHawkRTHawkover 4 years ago
Memories

Your words reminded me of my college days and heated moments with my mouth upon her sex through her pants. Now I know what may have been crossing her mind in those moments. Squirming and twisting side to side and then her hands pulling my head tighter almost to the point of not being able to breath. I miss those moments but they touched my heart and I still remember them now.

I have been spoiled by those moments and my Chinese GF. Want to be spoiled again and again. Thank you

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 4 years ago

"A long slow sliding spear of steely male hardness that thrusts into me and groaning with the exquisite pleasure of my surrender"

I think this whole piece is the best single expression of the female experience of physical sex I've ever read. I loved, also, the simplicity with which you introduced us to her as a slightly naive girl who didn't have excellent command of English - such delicate, spare character painting. Altogether a beautiful piece - best I've read for a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A LOVELY, AROUSING STORY

It's a vivid, spellbinding account, with such a wonderful cadence, almost like poetry. I was swept up completely. Ahhh, if only all *my* matings would be so memorable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
a very sweet story...

and funny, too. very funny...

this gweilo wants your ass...i'm not big enough to split it, though...

thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pregnancy?????

Since neither party had any form of Birth Control did Chloe get pregnant?

cleareyedguycleareyedguyover 3 years ago
Sweet story

Oh, and she said she was using contraceptives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Penetration

I just recently discovered your work (lucky me!) and am poking about your bibliography without any particular pattern. I like the voice you’ve given Kinky. What spurred me to leave a note of praise was your meticulous, passionate description of Zeke’s initial penetration of Kinky and the way he works himself into her bit by bit. Much thanks from a grateful reader.

kiwi857kiwi857about 2 years ago

Great story!! I adore Asian women and have similar experiences.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 2 years ago

Unbelievable!!! Erotica raised up to the level of fine art. I have never, ever read an extended description of deflowering that was more delightfully detailed or joyous. A transcendent experience for Kinky, and Zeke, and me the reader. The reader is not a voyeur in observation mode only but an active and conscious participant. That’s a rare and precious talent and gift. Most assuredly five stars!

ThesilveredfoxThesilveredfoxalmost 2 years ago

I really like the way the increase in intensity and pace matches the story. Clever.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Another hot story! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t know what La! means, but it’s incessant use is irritating beyond words. Maybe have been a good story, but as it’s rendered unreadable I’ll never know

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 1 year agoAuthor

What does "la" mean? In cantonese its a verbal emphasis, so you'd say "happy la" sort of like a verbal exclamation mark. You can add la at the end of pretty much anything to emphazize it. Okay la. Hungry la. Etc etc.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

Hot story. if a bit wordy. I was amused by the "good girl can't say that."

My experience is not with city girls, but rather smaller town "Southren" women. No matter how salty or explicit their language is; they cannot say the "F" word in its literal sense. Instead they say the five greatest words in the English language (no, Shakespeare didn't write them), "I want you inside me."

fu2_palfu2_palabout 1 year ago

Wonderfully hot!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Brings back a lot of memories. Forty years ago my first girlfriend in college was from Hong Kong. I'm a 6'2" gweilo, now with white hair. I was using the only available computer terminal to complete an assignment when I heard this musical feminine Cantonese voice behind me ask if any other terminals were available. I was smitten by the voice before I turned and saw her....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really nice and erotic story. It made me hard !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked it a lot, but I have one question: was he huge? I couldn't be sure.

GrouchbearGrouchbear2 days ago

That's a nice story. Are all Hong Kong girls as hot as this, because I'm gonna look at them differently now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...