All Comments on 'Camera Buff'

by cbsummers

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
WryipWryipover 12 years ago

Wonderful story. Simple and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great read

Well thought out plot and telling of the story. The only criticism I would have is you need to check your editing a little more closely. Watch the use of homonyms. I find that off-putting when I find it in a story. Keep up the writing!

svenjollysvenjollyover 12 years ago
Great read

Well done. Well written characters and a good, simple tale.

Sullied1Sullied1over 12 years ago
Great

good story well written and very enjoyable. I did photography at school so enjoyed it even more.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 12 years ago

There is some very good writing here. While it isn't exactly character development, seeing Rona with Louis that way was a good insight into her personality. I liked that they were both cool about their secret; no sneaky gossip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THE LIGHT YET SERIOUS TOUCH...

RESPONSIBLE YOUTH ENJOYING THE EXPLORATION AND HANDLED WELL BY CBSUMMERS = THANKS FOR A MORE CONSISTENT THAN USUAL SHORT STORY ABOUT NON-PLUNDERING POWER, WHICH YIELDS A TRUSTING FUTURE FOR OUR YOUTH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great first story, looking forward to more

Time2GLTime2GLover 12 years ago
Perfect,

,fucking perfect nerd-scores-hot-bitch story. All us nerds out here are reliving our own minor triumphs, and wanking along with Louis! Great job, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a camera makes a lot of things a great deal more fun

those of you who haven't tried it yet are missing out on a real good time :)

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 12 years ago
yes!!!******

Love the premise of this story! Nerds rock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

...with nice likeable characters who manage to nasty up their sex and fulfil fucking-the-cheerleader fantasies without falling into the trap of making the female character a brainless bimbo. Good work. Your photography on your website is great too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

Look forward to a sequel. Maybe he can take her anal cherry.

catman71catman71over 12 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

PLEASE, I MEAN PRETTY PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thumb's up!!

More please!! It was superb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

loved it....mmmm....could have been a bit dirtier though....next time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome story

Reminded me of my first time. Very classy writing. Please post more.

magmamanmagmamanover 12 years ago
Excellent.

One of the best I have read lately.

Thanks!

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
need more!

we need more from these characters! please make this a series

BT46BT46over 12 years ago

Excellent story, flows well, reads well and does a nice job of giving the characters a bit of depth to make the whole thing that much better.

I look forward to any future stories you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AWESOME!

I loved this story! It was one of those that truly drew me in and had me remembering "the good old days"!!

MORE! MORE! MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

truly well written and awesome. more, lots more pls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

I absolutely love it please make a series :D

blisteringeveblisteringeveover 12 years ago
definitely need more

Simultaneously hot &I'll sweet. I've found a favorite author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Well written!! I loved this from start to finish. Please keep this story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
UNTIL NOW...

Until not, I was sure every story had a weakness. Your attention to detail is/was so superb that it was an unnoticeable aspect of your writing!

This was my first, but, I will continue reading your stories until my fingers grow tired from selecting the number 5. I suspect many others will be forming the same habit.

THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Seven steps to perfection

I read the story with interest and a focus on details. Seven easy corrections and your story will be complete. These are in order of appearance in the story:

1. The cornea is clear. If there are flecks, she has a problem. Replace cornea with iris.

2. The slit is not of her vagina; it should be labia, pudenda, or pussy.

3. he camera should be the camera (or her camera).

4. you're penis should be your penis.

5. lets do this should be let's do this.

6. laid on my back should be lay on my back.

7. "What was that?" Asked Jason. Lowercase a on asked Jason.

Looking forward to Ch. 02.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

this was hot... so very great, well developed, Hope you will continue to develop the story!

cbsummerscbsummersover 12 years agoAuthor
THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS!

Hi, thanks for all the support. As a result of popular demand, I have written a sequel.

Last week I loaded the wrong file under the name Camera Buff ch 02. It took a whole week for it to be deleted. Sorry for the mistake.

To avoid confusion, I have reposted it under the title CAMERA BUFF-EXPOSED CH 01. It may take a week for it to be approved. Please check back. You'll be glad you did!

Also, thanks for pointing out errors in my story. I intend to fix those errors and repost them eventually. I am so happy for your interest and help!

Cb

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sweet! Looking forward to the new version.

Loved your other stories! Something about a guy finally getting the big boobed hottie in high school that I can relate to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I loved your story

I loved everything about your story, it was one of the hottest stories I've read in a long time.

I don't go lookng for mistakes in anyone's stories, I have found that the brain will read it as the writer had intended.

I am glad however you didn't go into detail about the size of his cock, I get so tired of the stories with 9"-10" cocks and your cock sucking was done with a lttle more taste than a lot of the other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it... More please

I've read both installments and can't wait to find out what the continuing story will hold!

NW_bi_boyNW_bi_boyover 12 years ago
Very enjoyable.

I've read the two that are currently available and loved them. Now I'm interested and am going to read through all your others. Thank you!!

JohngfaulhJohngfaulhabout 12 years ago
Wonderful!

I loved the story. Couldn't stop reading! I read both chapters you've written and posted. I hope they won't be the last in the story of Rona and Louis! You just have to continue. How they go forward. Keep them together. Keep them happy and in love. Give them the "happily ever after" we all hope for but seldom ever get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it ...

That was fantastic, love the details, could almost see her breast jiggle!

Bookertl

randallangdonrandallangdonalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Thank you for a wonderful story. Story was hot and well-developed. I look forward to reading more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fantastic

Boy did you get my attention. Bring it on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

I've read several stories here and never once made a comment.

Great story, very well written.

1Master11Master1over 11 years ago
Again, well done.....

You have a good grasp of teenage angst........nicely written.

ReefBeachReefBeachabout 11 years ago
well written...

believable (very nearly!), sensitive, fun. Great stuff.

bozorinobozorinoabout 11 years ago
Unbelievably Great !

Your Rona Barrett is fantastic with an attitude. Fucking great gal, no kidding. Love your stories and the genuine warm feelings you have for your characters. It reflects your personality. Unlike some authors here, you really love women. Really cherish them.

What a great attitude!

Thanks !

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Where was Rona...

when I was in school? I always dreamed of meeting a girl like Rona and having an sexual experience like theirs--but it never happened.

Great story. Now I want to read Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hubba-hubba

Mesmerizing portrayal; I'm so looking forward to your other stories ... DKP

OldSawman1851OldSawman1851over 10 years ago
long memory, 45 years back to high school.

yes, i remember high-school, and all the clicks and gossip. The story was very believable, and I'm sure our hero, Louis was grateful that his mother taught him to keep his room clean. I liked that they did not get caught, that would have ruined the moment and the story. Great work.

LeCoachLeCoachabout 10 years ago
How did you manage to edit errors out of your story? I have posted stories with critical errors and would love to fix them. Did you have to retype the whole shebang?

Good Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome !

Now for part 2.

alexandria_leealexandria_leeover 9 years ago
delightful

I thoroughly enjoyed this!

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
A picture is worth a thousand words. *~* .

You'll have to keep writing, even so you have written a loving tale of the wonder years. I am delighted to rediscover this story of a nerd gone stud. And staying true to his word, then being rewarded, and rewarding Rona with much more than she expected!

AWESOME, a fiver if there ever was one.

retmstrretmstralmost 9 years ago
****

That was HOT! Writing was pretty good too. Fatabulous fantasy. Cheers!

DaveInSanDiegoDaveInSanDiegoover 8 years ago
fantastic

That was so hot!

kensimoorekensimooreabout 7 years ago
Photos!

I love photography, particularly erotic photography, so this story had special meaning to me! Thanks!

hotwords229hotwords229almost 7 years ago
Wish all stories were like this

Excellent work. This is the kind of story I spend my time in Literotica looking for! It's a major fantasy and the type of story I try to write myself. Thanks for your great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Perfect Fantasy

So good!!

Rip142Rip142over 3 years ago

Wow! You nailed it! Very well written AND incredibly erotic! Hot stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Verry. Good. Peter.lowe. 561. Skype. /surrey /england. /. Age. 65

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Every nerd or shy high school boys fantasy! A well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memory?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ever so much better, but there remain three problems on the first page: Two involve missing words and one is a misplaced apostrophe. The missing words are shown in UPPER CASE:

Normally, Rona Barrett wouldn't have talked to A nerd like me. She hadn't made eye contact with me for as long as I could remember. Although we were both eighteen, she just seemed older than me somehow. But I guess that was because she was Rona Barrett, the most popular girl IN the senior class, Student

assuming she lives with both parents, there is a misplaced apostrophe: parent's lake house SHOULD BE parents' lake house

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous