All Comments on 'Camille's Dark Secret'

by Mature_Cecelia

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More more

Keep it up

FASfanFASfanabout 6 years ago
Very nice!

Thank you for posting and congratulations on your first story -- you write well. Just try to keep a grip on your paragraphs; some of them are a bit too long for easy reading.

Five stars and a favourite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It has potential...

You just need an editor to fix the minor mistakes. For example, the word to describe Stephanie and Alex is "dominant", not "dominate." The first is an adjective. These second is a verb. I also want to see if he'll fuck his mom. Will there be more chapters? I hope so.

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 6 years ago
Trash

Whoop his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please continue

Look forward to future chapters

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
GREAT STORY!

I LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING. LOVE THE STORY AND CONCEPT CONSIDERING MY STUDY OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, lol THE FUCKED UP CATHOLIC CHURCH IS RIDDLE WITH SICKNESS, THE DEPRAVED, BIZARRE AND SO MUCH SATAN WORSHIP. I DID A STUDY YEARS AGO AND ASKED ONE QUESTION, "ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN?" MOST OF THE ANSWERS WERE "NO I'M A CATHOLIC" THAT LIKED TO HAVE KILLED ME, hahaha NO WONDER THEY ARE GOING TO HELL. LOVED YOUR STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep the story going.

For a first-time it is a good story. Keep it going.

Many spelling errors and or typos, but still a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn Fine Beginning

Perhaps a bit too much distraction with all his other partners, but from here on out, I expect that training his mother to accept being his slave will be the central..er..thrust.

It will add lots of spice if you can focus on Mother's thoughts, resistance, and final collapse of her will to resist. Ultimately, this story ought to be about the power exchange between them, not about his philandering ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great start

Keep going. This has signs of being really good.

spoiler22mspoiler22mabout 6 years ago
Nice start

As a Daddy Dom, I enjoyed it thoroughly. I was kind of proof of the character for recognizing his error, LOL. I'd really like to read more of this story. I hope you connote the story line soon. I woke suggest that you talk to a fellow writer and ask them to proof read it for you though, some of the misspelled words and grammar issues made it hard read at times

Lionheart61Lionheart61almost 5 years ago
Good

The story premise is a good one. But it was a little hard to follow as there were numerous grammatical errors. You might like to either reread it after writing to correct it, or find someone to edit it. Hope to catch following chapters.

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Really excellent dark domination story, marred by some grammatical/spelling errors. Find yourself an editor who can highlight any issues. Still worth five stars, with the opportunity for further development. Thank you, Cecilia.

nermienermiealmost 4 years ago
more please

more please, this story could go so much further, I really hope you take it there

nightdragon1nightdragon1about 1 year ago

Really great story of Domination and rape in the future we hope.

mattenwmattenw10 months ago

It seems your fans are all mentally degenerate criminals. She goes to the hospital and then to the police and he goes to jail for the next 20 years! What's supposed to be sexy or good about it? Raping your own mother and still finding it funny is probably only something for really crazy people!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous