All Comments on 'Camille's Investment'

by adamlily1972

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Started off well but ended like shit

3 hours and he's gay? Does that mean you can turn a gay man straight? Or a pedophile? Can you turn a sadist into someone who feels remorse and compassion?

The problem is your story created more questions than it solved. I would think that any money he could make from solving crime would far out weigh anything he could make from crime.

adamlily1972adamlily1972over 7 years agoAuthor
Camille's Comeuppance?

The title "Camille's Compeuppance" alone makes me think I should write a version of it.

prg0019prg0019over 7 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

Very good mind control story. Definitely need to do more chapters about Robbie's adventure at the kennel. Maybe feminize him with big tits and his clitty in a cage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I agree.. she needs to get the tables turned and I think the hubby should become the boss of the Dr. and the wife. If she wasn't suck a bitch to him he wouldn't have cheated in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Absolutely diabolical ... I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It serves him right! If he would have showed more interest in Camille she would have been fine with him, but now the devious and sexy wife has him under her control and he's paying her to do so. She's free to do as she pleases with whoever she wants, even another beautiful woman since she doesn't need him anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Question

Is this a dog eat dog world. or are we just cramming so "ENDS MEAT???"

Enjoyed the TAIL. Such stories are usually HARD to SWALLOW, but this one helped things = ummmm - go down smooth? HeeHeeHee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

The problem with this story is that the easiest explanation for all these events is that not only Robbie brainwashed, but Camille was also brainwashed, and Dr F is the creepiest type of guy who will enslave a married couple just to get his rocks off. At this point, anybody who killed Dr. F would be comparatively saintlike.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 3 years ago

Fuck. I’ll be good.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Even for idiots this story was too idiotic, it seems to me. At least that's what the comments say!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous