Camp Breakfast

Story Info
Couple enjoy sex at swingers' campground.
2.2k words
3.96
34.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke early, as both of us usually do when camping: perhaps its a sleep-conscious awareness of the sun's rise, or the rustling sound of the wildlife that start its day foraging for food, or the half-awake chirping of birds that gradually builds in frequency and volume. Whatever it is, I enjoy that dozy barely awake time early mornings out in the West Coast rain forest and can tell that somewhere close by in the campground someone else is up as I can hear the quiet clink of cutlery or dishes, a crackle of campfire, and the faint aroma of coffee percolating the old fashioned way.

My nose, poking out of the sleeping bag is cold, a little damp even, in contrast with the warm cocoon of body heat from the two of us in our zipped together down-filled nest. He, my partner, insists we stay warmer if we take all our clothes off, sleeping nude, skin against skin, and I must say, it seems to work for me. In the dim bluish green early morning light from the sun penetrating the forest canopy and the canvas of the tent I can see the back of his head when I turn my head slightly to the side with its dark blackish brown hair, wavy, of course tousled in places and in others somewhat flattened where he rested his head longer as he slept. But endearing, nonetheless. I know that several of the other women, and I'm sure some of the men, on our Swinging Couples retreat agree with me that Peter is a sweetheart.

He murmurs something unintelligible as I snuggle close to "spoon" him, perhaps the hair of my bush is tickling his ass, or my erect nipples are crazing the skin of his back but I'm careful to let him half-sleep and partially doze off again myself while my hand, dangling over his hip, begins to softly stroke his flaccid cock. Even asleep, his member responds to the delicate touch of my fingers and I smile a little to myself. I can feel the head mushrooming and the shaft engorging and I wonder what stuff his dreams are made of as I continue my gentle sleep play.

Eventually, I hear a soft scratching from the outside on our canvas walls and I grin in anticipation. I reach one bare arm up and off to the side where I signal a quick response on the tent with my fingernail and then tuck myself back into the sleeping bag. I had been expecting, well hoping really, that I'd hear that soft scratch which was an inquiry of sorts, meaning "Are you up and at 'em? . . . Mind if I join you?" There was a slight pause, and then the zippered closing of our tent flap was quietly pulled open. Michael's face peered in with a conspiratorial grin. His eyebrows raised; another inquiry meaning, "Do you want to play?" and I flashed a cheeky smile back at him, an invitation that yes I did want to play and a wink to let him know Peter was still asleep and that he wasn't to awaken him for as long as possible. The flap hung still for a moment as Michael quickly removed his sandals, pants, and shirt outside the tent and then it rustled fully open for a quick few seconds as he hunched down and quietly half-crawled, half-crouched his way in. Another quiet zip and the three of us, Peter still fast asleep, were ensconced in the little "world" that was the inside of our tent.

Michael's mouth tasted of minty toothpaste and coffee as our lips met in an open mouthed kiss. He was crouched on the other side of Peter's sleeping body and I could see that his cock and balls were already primed for action even in the cool early morning air. He could feel my smile, rather than see it, as we kissed, and both of us could hear the soft suck of our lips parting as he drew back a little to ask a question. His next inquiry was also a silent one of lifted eyebrows and a one hand cupping his balls, lifting both them and his cock as if in offering to me. I suppressed my giggle of anticipation, but the look on my face told him I was eager and ready for our sex games, although I wanted a twist on the usual action. I gestured by angling my head ever so slightly and flicking my eyes down at Peter's sleeping body then I looked back up at Michael, opening my mouth and waggling my tongue in a licking motion. His eyes twinkled and he pointed with one finger down at Peter's sleeping body. Once more his eyebrows raised in a question.

"Yes," I gave him a silent affirmation with my barely perceptible head nod, "Peter, I want you to focus on Peter," I communicated without saying a word.

Michael smiled and a delicious expression, like a fox about to enjoy a tasty treat, settled on his face. Between the two of us, we managed to silently unzip the dual sleeping bag and gently peel back Peter's side so that his naked body, back still warmed by my spooning, was available for Michael's talented mouth and tongue. Last night, as various groups of couples had intermingled, I had the joy of experiencing sex with both Michael and his wife. In the course of the evening we had managed to take a bit of time to chat and share proclivities in between all the sucking and fucking. It was a rare occurrence, but as it happened, all four of us were bi and the various permutations and combinations that made possible encouraged us all to want to stay in touch. Something two of us, at least, were currently taking literally.

Ever so gently, I angled Peter's cock up toward Michael, and he nodded and then bent over so that his mouth was positioned just above it. He licked his lips then looked me in the eye once again. We both were enjoying the eroticism of the moment. I kept my hand on Peter's balls, gently massaging them and then slowly rolling them around between my fingers while Michael began to delicately dance his tongue over the head of Peter's shaft: quiet, deliberate little licks that must have been just right as Peter moaned in his sleep. I loved to watch a man give another "head" and especially when it was a man I liked and had enjoyed who was "doing" the man I loved. The delicate little licks became firmer and Michael began to swish his tongue back and forth around the oh so sensitive corona at the base of Peter's glans. I could feel Peter's testicles tightening further in response to Michael's oral ministrations and my warm massaging hand. I could also see the corresponding swelling and shifting in Michael's member as he crouched naked inside our tent.

I think it was when Michael took Peter's cock fully into his mouth that Peter began to wake for as he started to roll off his side onto his back, I slid over to my side of the sleeping bag and nudged it back so that all three of our naked bodies were exposed in the early morning light. In any other circumstances, it would have been far too cool to stay like that long, but the exertions of Michael, and the heat of Peter's response in addition to my own excitement seemed to banish the sharp morning temperature. I saw Peter open his eyes, glance up at Michael with surprise and delight, and then take a quick sideways look at me as if to assure himself that I was ok with all this. My quick flash of cheeky smile told him that not only was I ok with it, I was enjoying it. Smiling himself, Peter reached up, placed his hand on Michael's hip, and with a slight nudge indicated Michael should crouch over him so that they were in the traditional 69 position.

In the background, outside our steamy tent, I could hear the familiar sounds of more and more of our camping group emerging from their tents and softly chatting to each other while they prepared their breakfasts over campfires. I wondered if the sucks and moans of my two men or the slurping sounds of me as I, watching them, rubbed my juicy clit would carry outside the tiny universe that was this erotic moment the three of us were having. But the thought was only a momentary flash as both men were beginning to move their heads up and down, mouth "fucking" each other's cocks and I was enthralled with the answering fire in my cunt. Of course their grunting and groaning as each neared the point of no return inflamed me further and I began to finger fuck myself with one hand while the other continued the urgent rubbing of my clit. "I going to . . . " one of them murmured, I'm not sure which, but the other moaned in appreciative encouragement and the speed of the mouth thrusting and cock stroking increased until at last, simultaneously it seemed, both men began the shuddering spasms that marked the delicious explosion of cum out of their cocks and into each other's mouths.

"Oh my god," were the hushed first words that morning out of Peter's mouth after he had swallowed the milky white mouthful and wiped the dribbled remains off his lips, "What a way to wake up!"

Michael grinned and nodded his agreement. "You can thank your partner," he indicated me with the angle of his head, "she had you ready when I arrived at the tent earlier and I would have 'done' either of you as I know we had fun last night."

My hand was still rubbing my clit and although I hadn't cum yet, I had slowed my pace in the aftermath of their orgasms. Peter turned his head sideways, "Thanks, Honey! That's gotta be one of the best ways to wake up ever!" I smiled softly and he propped himself up on his elbow and then leaned over to kiss me his thanks. "Mmm." I laughed a little as we kissed, for I could clearly taste the cum coating the inside of his mouth, "tastes good, Michael!" And the three of us chuckled slightly.

"And what about you?" Michael asked with a mischievous grin on his lips, "How do you taste this morning, I wonder?"

"MMM," I encouraged, and spread my legs so that my reddened swollen labia parted slightly and both men could see the glistening mound of my clit and vagina. "Why don't you find out?" I asked cheekily.

Michael's tongue was firm and smooth as he burrowed it deep between my labia, repeatedly plowing a furrow up and down between my clit and hole. Peter continued to tease my mouth open with his cummy tongue and to probe my throat with it so that I felt like I was being fucked by tongues at both ends. Having had a start while watching the two men giving each other head, and with my own finger, before long I too was bucking and groaning with the wonderful spasms of an orgasm that left me exhausted and sated.

Eventually, Michael took a quick peek out the zipped screen of our tent "window" and saw that most of the crowd were up and about either finishing their breakfasts and enjoying a cup of camp coffee, or just starting a fry up of eggs cooked various ways. His wife, Jo, had just emerged from a tent across from ours, and it appeared she had started her morning in a fashion similar to that of her husband, as, following her, were a partnered couple we had met a couple weeks ago at another swingers' retreat.

The three of us scrambled into our clothes for the coolness of a morning in the forested campground caught up with us as the heat of our passion dissipated.

Not long after, we, too, emerged from our tent and went to greet the others. Jo met up with Michael part way across the site, and they hugged each other, clearly aware of and enjoying what each other had been up to. She came over to Michael and me and hugged us as well, a blessing, of sorts, on having shared her husband with us. "You all had fun, I hope," she smiled at each of us.

"Of course, of course," we chorused our enthusiasm and grinned at her mischievously.

"Thank you for the loan of Michael," Peter blushed a little as his voice cracked a bit, "I, er, we enjoyed him very much."

"Ah, that is what went down, eh?" Jo's voice carried a treble of happy amusement, and then she planted her lips right on Peter's open mouth.

"MMMM," Jo exclaimed, "I know what you taste like!" Her voice had an amused lilt and she laughed a quick trill, then turned back to her husband who by this time was rummaging around in their food container across the camp site.

"Oh, Honey," she called cheerfully and mischievously to Michael, her louder voice catching the attention of our entire group of campers who had, until now, been using their "morning" voices. "How would you like me to cook up some eggs to eat after that sausage you already had for breakfast this morning?"