Campfire Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella's love juices, mixed with Amelia's saliva, began to slide down the inside of her thighs. Her body was covered in sweat, she was sinking downwards, barely able to stay upright. Amelia pulled away from her and then bent her over. "Stay there, baby, wait a minute, honey." Bella obeyed but slipped her fingers inside her pussy.

Amelia ran to Jon and, with considerable force, helped to pull him upright. She helped him hobble over to Bella's bent body and then, positioning the two lovers, she helped Jon further by undoing his cock cage, straightening out his cock which was hard and erect the instant she touched him, and guiding him into Bella's dripping pussy. He sank all the way in up to his balls. Bella called out, "Fuck me, Jonny, fuck me long and hard." Despite his lack of hand and feet co-ordination, he had no trouble banging in and out of her. He felt her pussy juices all over his cock. He closed his eyes and saw again Amelia licking his girlfriend. His cock felt as if it would explode but he wanted Bella to come first.

He opened his eyes and almost directly in front of him, ahead of Bella, were Amelia and Ben. Ben was lying on the ground, Amelia's pussy was positioned over his mouth and he was sucking her as she swayed above him. Her hands were pummeling his cock, pulling it backwards and forwards, squeezing his balls, stroking his shaft, gaining speed and precision as she encircled his cock and ran her hand up and down, from head to balls, up and down, up and down, squeezing and tugging him until his jizz shot up and over onto his belly and she screamed as her orgasm grabbed her and forced her to grind her pussy on his face.

Bella cried out, mixing her orgasmic moans with Amelia's, as if they had timed their orgasms precisely. Jon could no longer hold back and he shot his load of white sticky cum into Bella's tightening pussy. He bent over her and lay his sweating heaving body against her back.

As his breathing returned to normal, Bella shrugged beneath him.

"Jon, you'll have to get off me. My back's killing me!"

"Oh, God, sorry, sweetheart." Jon pushed himself backwards and felt his own back kink.

Ben started laughing.

"What would the partners say now, Jon?" The dig referred to Jon's upcoming partnership in a law firm.

Jon looked at his friend. Ben and Amelia were curled around each other on the ground, their skins glinting in the firelight.

"Indeed. They'd probably recommend it for all incoming partners!"

All four friends began to laugh.

"Seriously though, why stop at an English forest? We should think about fun in the desert, or in a rainforest!"

"How about under the sea?" crooned Bella.

For some reason, they all found this very funny and their laughter mixed and swelled and rose upwards into the velvet black sky, at the end of a day which had been wholly satisfying in more than several ways.

12