All Comments on 'Camping'

by bruski18

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pitiful

Two of the worst stories tonight of a pathetic group came from this one sissy boy cuck wimp.... Ugly bald dude and a fat red headed chick always get hung dudes hitting on them lol........ Stop now, you embarrassed yourself enough......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I tried to comment

But...@#@//&&***""@$#%=÷¥¥££€€₩*!!;:×

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
FUNNY

You cuck haters are here every day and read every story then act as tho you hate the story but tomorrow you will be back reading the stories you say you hate again.Thats so funny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unintelligble

Started to read but the lack of grammar and unusual construction got in the way. Get an editor before you post again.

patilliepatilliealmost 7 years ago
OMG that is bad

Were you high on drugs when you wrote this? Typical wordsmithing from Millenials

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
If a person had enough time, he could try counting the mistakes in this rather short story.

The first sentence, "My name is Brice I am 34 6' fit bald by choice and well hung," has too many mistakes to count and it only gets worse. One has to wonder if this "writer" is the product of an educational system, or if he was raised by wolves in a deep forest someplace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Off to a good start

OK...I'm going to guess that you are either quite young, or English isn't your first language.

You have a great premise for the story! But you are rushing it! Slow down! Flesh out your story. Explain things in greater detail, and add context. Just to convey only the information that you just wrote, should have been 2 to 3 pages of material. You did it in less than one.

Be careful while using pronouns to say things like "she said". Take a separate pass reading through your story, looking for pronouns, just to make sure the reader clearly knows who it is that you are referring to, every time a pronoun is used.

Finally - and this goes back to my initial comment - get an editor! You have a great imagination! A great story premise! But your command of grammar, and punctuation, is severely limited, and makes the story incredibly hard to read. But again, as I said...Good start!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ratings

Would the editors of Literotica please provide the ability to assign negative values to a story. Or at least a zero? Use of the term "awful" to describe this story is giving it to high a valuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The camping paradise

All men there had 9 inches cocks or bigger like the one telling the story, nothing less than 12 inches. As soon as he wrote this story he called his mommie because he was hungry. If this was not so stupid it would be hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please, please get an editor

Or go back to the 6th grade. Seemed like a good story but couldn't get past the third paragraph before I was totally confused.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HORRIBLE

Sixth grade my ass! Go back to the second grade!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My review of Bookshelf was wrong and apologies are in order..

Only 2 stories after reading Bookshelf I stumbled upon this literary gem. It makes Bookshelf look like a NYT bestseller. In order to lower the bar as far down at this author has achieved, he must have a relative with access to commercial excavating equipment.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 7 years ago
i agree

with the other readers, this story sucked big time I gave it 1 and that was too good for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Needs help

Slow down and set the stage. Make people want to be a part of the story. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No, thank you.

What could have made for a good story, didn't. I could not get past the lack of punctuation. That stopped me dead in my tracks, pushing me straight to the bottom of the story to post my comment. Please.....get someone to proofread and edit your story before you post it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow-unreadable

and to think this site once rejected stories for minor spelling errors. Not only are almost all of the other categories thrown into loving wives, but the quality of writing is totally ignored. Seems like anything goes anymore. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re:anonymous-funny

What's funny is that you chose to comment on this masterpiece. Oh, wait, you didn't, just made it all about other readers. Yeah, I'll be back tomorrow telling you all about how shitty the stories are that you seem to prefer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Total garbage

were you drunk when you posted this trash? Unreadable garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous