Camping in Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to get back in bed with dad so I eased in and turned my back to him. Instinctively, he rolled over, put his arm around me and pulled me back into him. We spooned and I felt his cock between my ass cheeks ax his hand cupped my tit. He sighed and went to sleep as I lay there mentally picturing his body next to me. Slowly I faded off to sleep.

The next morning I woke to the sound of the motor humming beneath me as we motored down the highway. Dad had gotten up and gotten us on the road without waking anyone. He's a great driver so we weren't thrown around as we were all awakened slowly by the motor and the irregularities on the pavement below. It was going to be a great day.

On was also up making breakfast as David had his head covered in the second bed. "David, get up. It's time for breakfast." Mom said as I kissed her on the cheek. "Sounded like you had a great first time last night" mom winked. I wrapped my arms around her naked body and sighed.

"I'll never be the same, it was the most wonderful experience of my life" as I leaned my head on her shoulder. "I knew if would be, I've had that for years and it only gets better with time" mom said softly.

I felt dad's come easing down my thigh and I wiped it with my fingers. When I raised it up to see what it looked like, mom eagerly sucked my fingers clean. "Sorry baby, but I love the taste of your dad's come. I couldn't resist."

I looked confused for a second only to return my fingers to my thigh to retrieve another sample. This time I took my fingers to my own mouth. I had to taste dad's come for myself. It had a little bit of a salty taste but otherwise I tasted my juices mixed with his come. It wasn't bad at all so I scooped more and sucked my fingers clean. I gave mom a finger or two to suck on and she gladly did as she finished making breakfast.

We shared dad's come without words as our souls and bodies connected. Her nipples were hard now as were mine. I kept huggting her one armed as we leaned into each other. My free hand was between my legs diddling my clit. My nipples were hard as rocks as mom said " take your time, don't rush an orgasm. It won't feel near as good as when you take your time" mom whispered. She let me hold her as I diddled myself to a quick orgasm. I couldn't help it, I needed it quick.

When I was finished, mom kissed me on the lips and thanked me for sharing that with her. She moved away, helped David set up the table, and put breakfast on it. She took dad a cup of coffee and kissed him on the cheek as he kept driving down the highway. I walked to dad and with an arm around him I kissed his cheek "thank you for last night. You are truly an amazing dad."

12