Camping Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
The new slut slave goes camping.
2.2k words
4.1
56.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept in a big round dog bed at the foot of his bed. A long chain that was locked to my collar was connected on the other end to the wall next to his pillow. It wasn't easy to sleep. He had taken all my clothes and left me naked except for my collar, so I curled up on the cushion, just trying to make it through the night.

His alarm went off before the sun came up. He'd given me instructions the night before so when he shut it off and, without getting up reached over and tugged on the chain, I knew what he wanted it. I stretched in Child's Pose and crawled over to his bed. He was lying naked on his back, his half erect cock sprawled out on his thigh.

He had just bought me yesterday and aside from taking my clothes he hadn't touched me yet. But he told me to wake him up in the morning with a blowjob. I knew this was a test and that I'd probably be punished if I took too long to get started, but I just sat there staring at his enormous cock, and it wasn't even fully hard yet. He tugged on the chain and urged me on sleepily. "Come on, girl, come on. Be a good girl." He pulled a harder and put his other hand on the top of my head, pushing it towards his cock.

I didn't really have a choice. I started licking around the base of his shaft, and up to the top of his cock. He pushed my head down on him all at once and guided me to bob up and down on him. After a while he let go and crossed his arms behind his head, letting me do all the work.

"That's a good girl, yeah just like that," he said to me. "Lick my balls now, good girl. That's right. Look up at me, yeah that's right, don't stop. Good girl." It must have gone on for twenty minutes, sometimes he had his arms crossed, other times he'd reach down and pull my hair, pressing my face into his balls, or he'd jiggle my leash back an forth. All of a sudden he reached down and yanked my head back by my hair, he aimed and shot a load of cum right on the bridge of my nose. I opened my mouth in shock and he got the next load right in the back of my throat. He shot one more in the shape of a mustache on my upper lip. He held my hair back so I couldn't move my head, surveyed his work, and laughed at me. Then he reached down and felt in between my legs for the first time. When he touched my clit I jumped and realized how turned on I was.

"Good girl," he said, pulling his fingers back up to my face and to show me that I was wet from sucking his cock. I could feel my face going red with humiliation. I don't know how I could have liked that. He wiped the juices on my forehead and patted me on the head. "We have a big day today, we're going camping."

He got up and went in to the bathroom, and came out with a wet washcloth. He wiped my face off and unhooked me from the chain on the wall, and connected my collar to a short leather leash instead. He tugged on the leash and pulled me down off the bed, onto all fours on the floor, and looked down at me. He was very good looking, with a muscular build but nothing over the top, dark brown hair and a little bit of beard. I looked up at him and saw him smirking at me, and hung my head with humiliation.

"One more thing," he said, and opened the drawer on his night table to pull something out. He kneeled in front of me, "Open up!" and he pushed a big red ball gag into my mouth before I could protest. I shook my head wildly to try and stop him but he buckled it around the back of my head. "It's ok," he said, "don't worry, if you behave on the trip today, you'll get a treat tonight, Ok?"

"No, no way," I tried to say, but the words didn't make any sense from behind the ball gag. He stood up and tugged on my leash to pull me out of the room. I didn't want to go but he kept pulling harder and he didn't look back, so I had to crawl fast to keep up after him. He led me out of his room into a small hall and down the stairs to the kitchen, past the refrigerator... and then I saw it. A big dog cage made with crisscrossed metal bars. It looked like it would fit me pretty comfortably, but there was no way I was getting in there. I froze.

"I don't have all day," he said, much firmer than he had been upstairs. I looked up at him and shook my head, pleading with him not to put me in there. He sighed and Whack, he came down on my ass hard with a riding crop. I jumped forward with surprise and made a yelp from behind the ball gag. Whack, again, whack, whack. The crop stung more each time it hit me. He kneeled down "I want to give you a treat tonight, ok, but you have to be a good girl. I know you're a little scared, but if you don't behave yourself, I have to punish you. Are you ready?" There were a few tears in my eyes from the crop, and I nodded my head. "Good girl," he said, ruffling my hair and pushing me into the cage, tapping my ass lightly with the crop for encouragement.

There was enough room for me to slump cross-legged and I did so as he shut the door and locked it behind me, the leash falling between my breasts.

"Give me your hands," he ordered, and I pushed them through the holes in the bars, where he handcuffed them out of the cage. Then he turned around and went back upstairs. I don't know how long I stayed there. The sun was long up by then and I could hear him puttering around through the ceiling, taking a shower and probably packing if we were going camping. God I hoped it was somewhere remote so nobody else would see me like this.

Just as I was thinking that, I heard someone let themselves into the house and walk around, into the kitchen. It was another young man, similarly muscular and pretty imposing. He stopped when he saw me and smiled. "Shit," he said, grinning, "Brian said he had a surprise but I didn't think..." he trailed off and walked over to me. I squirmed in the cage, but my hands were locked outside of it and I didn't have much room to move. "That's ok lady, I won't hurt ya. Look into the camera though," He took out his phone and I heard a few clicks as the camera went off. I shook my head violently but he ignored me. "That's a good one for snapchat," he said, looking at the photo and fiddling around with it. He slipped the phone back in his pocket and look at me again. "Got to let the boys know what they're in for tonight," he said, and he reached a hand in through the bars in the cage to grab my left breast. He pinched my nipple and twisted it hard. I cringed and he laughed a little bit, and stood up and went upstairs.

Shit, what was going on?

It felt like another hour passed, and I could hear them talking upstairs. They both came down together and started to load up a few coolers with food and water and beer, ignoring me completely. Neither of them looked at me as they started loading things into the car, until Brian came back and picked up the cage (with little effort), and carried me out to his Subaru. He pushed it onto the back seat and turned to his friend. "Are we all set?" he asked.

"Yeah should be," his friend said. "Do you mind if I sit in the back with her for a little while?"

"Sure man, whatever," said Brian, as he climbed in to the driver's seat. The other man sat right next to the cage in the back.

"Hey sweetheart, I'm James," he said to me, the edges of his mouth curling up in a smile. He gave my right nipple a hard twist and I cringed again. He took a filthy bandana out of his pocket and reached through the bars, and tied it around my eyes as a blindfold. "No need for you to see where we're goin'," he said.

I sat there in total darkness as James's hands fluttered over my body. He pinched my left nipple for a little while, and then my right. He flicked my clit a few times. I shuddered a little bit and then was instantly ashamed of myself.

"Brian, I think she likes it," he said, and they both laughed.

"I know, you should have seen her this morning," he said, "she's a keeper, for sure."

My stomach sank with humiliation, and I felt my cheeks turned red with embarrassment. But it was true, I wanted James to touch me again. My whole body was on fire.

I heard him unzip a bag and suddenly, without warning, he shut a cold metal clamp on my left nipple and I jumped as pain shot through my chest. "Uhhh" I said through the ball gag.

"Shh," James hushed me, and clamped my other nipple. He tugged lightly on a small chain that seemed to connect the two clamps. "That's right, good girl," he said soothingly, as he pulled harder. I felt my nipples elongate and get hard with the pain.

"Got a name for her yet?" James asked, still tugging on the chain.

"Not yet, let me know if you have any ideas," Brian responded. I squirmed, blindfolded, in the cage. My hands were fastened to the metal bars and this man was pulling on a chain clamped to my nipples. But I was a little wet. I couldn't help it. James let go as we drove and we sat there for a while. Brian and James talked about the meat they brought to grill, listened to some music, and completely ignored me. I thought maybe that would be it until we got to the campsite.

But half an hour later I heard James rustling around again, and an electronic whirring sound started up. Very slowly, James brought a vibrator to my clit. He moved it around in circles and then pushed it inside of me, pumping it in and out gently. Almost instantly I felt a build up. I moaned once behind my gag, and was immediately embarrassed, but I couldn't help it, I moaned again. I started pumping my hips back and forth. The sexual tension from the morning had really gotten me turned on. I moaned again, getting close to coming, moving my hips faster. Just then James pulled his hand away and turned the vibrator off, laughing.

"Thought you would get to cum, missy? Absolutely not," he said, wailing with laughter. I squirmed a little bit in the cage, but regained my breath and settled down. We drove for about ten more minutes and I almost started to drift off to sleep when I heard the vibrator turn on again.

"No, no, please," I tried to say but all my words just sound like grunts. I shook my head but James put it to my pussy again, circling my clit. I tried to resist it but after a few minutes I was pumping my hips again, faster and faster until I was about to explode. He pulled it away again and laughed, watching me shake with frustration in the cage.

In another ten minutes James started it up again. I was so worked up that this time it only took a few minutes for me to get to the edge. Of course he pulled it away. I was gyrating, trying to beg James but all my words just sounded like jumbled grunts. My pussy was sopping wet and James touched it very lightly with his fingers, then rubbed them across my face.

"You like this, girl? You like it? Good girl," he said. I was still so close that my hips were shaking and I nodded.

"Please, please let me cum, please," I tried to say but I just sounded ridiculous. A wad of drool escaped my gag and I felt it slide down my chin and land on my chest. James just laughed at me.

"Jesus Christ," Brian said from the front. "What a fucking slut. Tell her to behave herself or we're going to get into an accident."

"Settle down," James commanded and tugged on my nipple clamps hard.

I tried to stop moving and breathe deeply through my nose. When I started to calm down the embarrassment began to sink in. I couldn't believe my behavior. I promised myself I wouldn't loose control like that again in front of these terrible men. Then I heard the vibrator start up again.

"We still have two hours of driving to do," James said and I could tell he was grinning.