Camping Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My arm needs a rest," Ashley said. "Hey Laura, want to take a break with me over on the shore?" she asked.

"Yeah, of course I will. My arm's pretty shot too," I told her.

We made our way back to the shore and I took a seat on a rock, dipping my feet into the water.

"I'll be right there," Ashley said to me. "Watch this."

Ashley called out to the boys still in the water. "Hey guys, look I'm Alex!"

With that Ashley took a few steps away from the water, sprinted full force into the river, and threw herself face first into the water. She came up and tossed her hair to the side, a silly smile covered her face.

Everyone laughed, and Ashley came back and sat next to me on the rock.

"Nice one," I said to her.

"Thanks!"

We sat for a minute watching over the shirtless boys. They were teasing Alex, following Ashley and pretending to fall into the water like Ashley just did, then playfully shoving each other and wrestling around in the water, but soon they were back to skimming rocks across the river.

"So..." Ashley started, breaking the silence between us, and an all-knowing smile came across my face.

"What?" I asked as Ashley looked at me.

"Come on! Tell me what happened between you and Tim last night when you two disappeared into that little cove!"

"Well," I started, and paused, looking to Tim and the guys, making sure none of them were within ear shot. "Alright. So we were playing chicken in the lake, right? And when you knocked me off of Alex's shoulders, I fell right into Tim and he, well, I guess he accidentally grabbed my breasts. I'm not sure if was an accident or not." I stopped and smiled, noticing the grin on Ashley's face.

"Come on, tell meeeeeeeee!" Ashley groaned

"Well," I started again. "It. It felt really good when he grabbed them. I mean REALLY good. I couldn't control myself. When we came back up from the water he started to apologize and I just reached down and grabbed his cock."

I couldn't believe I was telling Ashley this! I looked to her again, and her grin had gotten even bigger.

"So I started sliding my hand over it. Ashley it felt so good in my hand, it was so big and hard! Something just came over me, I couldn't control myself! Then I looked over and saw Alex holding you by your waist and you were kissing him pretty passionately. So anyway, I look over to James and John and they were both focused on watching you two. I think they were jerking off, too, actually. But they weren't paying attention to me and Tim so we snuck off behind those rocks over to the right of the cliff."

"Holy shit, James and John were jerking off too? Damn I was so caught up in the moment I forgot about everyone else."

"So me and Tim were in the water and I was jerking him off and he was fingering me for a little while. Eventually I turned around, and, well, I thought about fucking him. I really wanted to, Ashley. I really did. I'm not even sure why I didn't. But anyway, I ended up getting him off by sliding my pussy over his cock. It felt incredible. And all I've been thinking about since was fucking Tim for real next time."

"Damn, Laura!" Ashley said in an excited whisper. "Proud of you, girl. Way to go!"

"Thanks," I said bashfully, and after a moment, asked, "Well, what about you? You and Alex were going at it pretty hard last I saw."

"Oh, I fucked him," Ashley said bluntly. She turned to me and we started to laugh. Slowly at first, but it turned to full on belly laughter, so much so it caused the boys to stop skipping stones to look at us.

"Ssssshhhhhhhh!" I said to Ashley, pointing to the boys.

We collected ourselves, and sat quietly for a moment as the boys went back to searching for stones in the river.

"Yeah, so like you, something just came over me. I forgot where I was and who was around. When I fell into Alex we kind of felt each other up, and it just progressed from there. We were both naked already, I just turned towards him and he grabbed me from the hips. We were both thinking the same thing I guess. He slid his hard cock right into my pussy and we started to fuck. It felt so freeing to do it outside, I swear Laura, it's the best feeling in the world! You were right, too. Alex's cock is average in length, I'd say, but holy shit it's so thick! It felt SO Good, Laura! You have to try it. I've never fucked someone that muscular and strong before. It's a whole different experience."

I looked at Ashley again and smiled, but said nothing.

"I got to fuck John in the woods that morning, and then Alex that night. What a day!"

"And then James this morning, too!" I blurted out. I didn't exactly mean to say it, but in a way I wanted to let Ashley know I saw her. We were talking so freely, I didn't want there to be any secrets between us.

"What!? How do you know that? Did James tell you? Gosh I swear that boy can't-"

"No, no," I said. "He didn't tell me, I swear."

"How did you find out, then?"

"Well, I kind of, sort of, followed you two this morning," I said, giving Ashley a half smile, feeling out whether or not she was cool with it.

"Laura! You watched us in the woods this morning!?"

"Tim and me. We both saw. I woke up and saw you and James run off, and I was about to follow you, but then Tim started to follow, and then I followed him. We both watched you two this morning, only Tim doesn't know I was there too..."

"Laura you sly little fox! I'm impressed. I thought James and I were being so sneaky!"

"Yeah, well, I guess not! The only ones that weren't there were John and Alex," I said, and for some reason we both laughed for a bit.

"Tim was so turned on by you guys he started to jerk off, and then, well, I joined in too," I admitted.

"Wow," Ashley said. "Damn I'm glad we put on a good show for you two. It's a pretty big turn on knowing all this, hindsight."

Ashley and I were quiet again for a bit, thinking over all the things were just admitted to each other, and I felt a surreal closeness to Ashley, like I could tell her anything. Like we'd leave this place being better friends than anyone else I'd met at school this past year. We looked out over the river, admiring the shirtless boy's bodies for a while longer.

The hours passed by quickly and in no time the sun was beginning to set. Ashley and I went for a quick dip in the river and we all got out, tired from the long, hot day.

"Guys I have some bad news," John said. "It's all uphill on the way back."

"Ugh, I'm so tired though!" Ashley pouted. "Alex, you can carry me back, right?"

"Not a chance," Alex smirked. "Hey, look at me I'm Alex," he said imitating Ashley as she made fun of him for falling into the water. "Remember that?"

"Hey come on, it was only a joke. I mean, we all fell at some point, right? And look at me, I'm like one fifth of your body weight, you'll barely notice me!" Ashley gave him a cheesy smile, and Alex laughed.

"Still, though. Not about to carry you three miles uphill."

"Oh, Fine," Ashley conceited. "Laura will have to carry me then."

"And the world is secretly run by an underground lizard king in disguise. Let's say more things that will never happen," I joked.

Everyone smiled, and we all packed up our things and got walking.

"Man, it sure gets cold quick when the sun goes down," Tim said, and we all agreed.

The temperature had dropped significantly from only thirty minutes before. That added to the fact we were all still soaked didn't help. Every time the wind blew a chill ran over my body. Goosebumps covered my skin and my teeth chattered occasionally. After another two miles of hiking uphill, we were finally back at camp.

"I'm freezing, you guys!" I said, and Tim stepped to my side and put his arm around me. It felt good, and his body was warm, but it wasn't nearly enough. I wrapped my arms around his waist, holding his tight body against mine. "Can we get a fire started?"

"Guys, the showers are only like 30 seconds from here," Ashley said. "It'll take a while to get the fire started, but we could be taking a warm shower in less than a minute from now," she concluded.

"That sounds like an amazing idea," John said.

"Yeah, let's start the fire later I need to warm up as soon as possible!" James added as his teeth chattered too.

The rest of us agreed and we grabbed our soap and shampoo and towels, and raced off to the showers. Ashley and I went into the lady's washroom to the left, and the boys nearly piled over each other entering the washroom to the right.

I could barely wait to get under a warm shower. I was shivering more than ever now, not to mention I felt pretty dirty having not bathed in the last two days. Ashley and I raced over to the showers, threw our clothes to the side, and twisted the hot water as far as it could go.

A minute passed, and then another, but the water was still ice cold.

I turned towards Ashley behind me as I stood at the edge of the water.

"Any luck over there?" I asked, noticing her toes just barely at the edge of her shower as well.

"No. Laura this is terrible!" Ashley nearly started to cry. "All I wanted was a warm shower!"

"It's alright," I said, trying to console her even though I was just as upset. "Let's meet the boys outside, I'm sure they have the same problem. If we all work together we could have a fire going in no time."

Ashley agreed, and we wrapped our towels around us and walked back out of the washroom.

"Where are they?" I asked. "You think they're taking a shower in that ice water?"

We waited a few seconds to see if the boys were going to come out, but they were still in there.

"Let's just go see," Ashley said. "Maybe they have hot water somehow?"

"I don't know, Ashley," I said. "This is kind of a personal place. I mean they're showering in there. What if there are other boys there, too?"

"You want to freeze your butt off out here?" she asked shivering, and didn't wait for a response before walking into the boy's washroom. I quickly followed, too cold to care.

We were immediately hit with a face full of steam. Already I was relieved from the cold outside. Ashley and I walked forward to where the steam was coming from and turned the corner into the showers.

There, to all my excitement, were James, John, Alex and Tim, all completely naked, washing themselves under four showerheads from a single pole in the middle of the room. Tim was rubbing shampoo through his wavy hair, his silky wet abs accentuated by the water. Alex's muscles never looked bigger, his ass meaty and tight. James and John were washing their bodies, rubbing their hands over their chests and stomachs. I couldn't tell if I was more excited at watching the boys showering naked or at the prospect of getting under the showers with them and finally being clean and warm. It was several more moments before the boys noticed Ashley and I staring at them in awe.

"Hey, this is the men's room!" James said as he was the first to notice.

"Yeah, hey what's the big idea?" Alex said trying ruefully to cover himself with his hands.

"There's no hot water on the other side!" Ashley said, quickly disrobing and running into the shower beside James and John. "You couldn't believe how cold the water is over there!"

Ashley dove her body into the water, nearly rubbing up against James and John to get herself under the shower. Water ran over Ashley matting her hair down. She grabbed some soap and slid her hands over her shoulders and chest, squeezing her C-cup tits and then moving her hands over her stomach.

"Come on, Laura!" Ashley said, calling me in. "You have no idea how good this feels! Look, you can squeeze in right between Alex and Tim."

I was weary about jumping in at first. I know we had all gone skinny dipping before, but this felt different to me. Was I really going to drop my towel and shower naked with these boys? I was already immensely turned on. I could feel my pussy swell, heat emanating from it. I stood there another moment, contemplating what to do, and then I noticed something. The boys were staring to get hard! Alex was already fully erect and James, John and Tim's cocks were all growing in size. James, John and Alex were all staring at Ashley as she bathed next to them, but Tim was only looking at me. He was getting hard looking at me and I still had my towel on!

I immediately threw my towel to the side, and, still shivering, ran up to the showers, my perky B-cup breasts jiggling up and down as I came to Tim and Alex, slipping my body between them, and hoping into the warm water.

It felt amazing, and for a few seconds I forgot all about where I was, and enjoyed the warmth of the water flow over my body. As if normal, they boys all resumed showering, and we all took turns checking each other out, trying to be inconspicuous about it, even though all four boys had full erections now. It took everything I had not to start rubbing my pussy in front of everyone.

"Hey, you can get a little closer," Tim said to me. "You're barely under the water, come get under here!"

I didn't even hesitate. I a single bound I was right up next to Tim, showering next to him with no clothes on! I looked down to his hard cock, wavering in the air right next to me. I needed to keep it out of my periphery otherwise I'd end up obviously staring at it the entire time, so I stepped in front of Tim, facing the shower with Tim to my back. I focused on the warm water, and started to shampoo my hair and rinse it out, then ran my soapy hands over my chest and body.

Then I felt hands, massaging my back.

"Can I, uh, wash your back for you?" Tim asked as if he weren't already doing it.

"Of course!" I said playfully.

Tim's hands pressed firmly into my shoulders, his thumbs running in circles around my shoulder blades, and then ran his hands down the length of my back. This continued for a while as his hands moved slowly away from the center of my back and to my sides. Soon Tim sliding his hands closer and closer to my breasts and ass with each gliding pass. As his hands moved down the small of my back, I sprung up on my toes lifting my ass upward making sure Tim slid his hands over it.

After that Tim wasn't as bashful about feeling me up. His hands massaged my small bubble butt, then raised them up over my tight stomach to my breasts where he squeezed tightly. It felt incredible. My hot pussy was aching to be touched again. I looked around as Tim continued to rub his hands over me. Ashley was kissing John passionately on the mouth as her left hand stroked John's hard cock, and her right hand stroked James' erection while he was kissing her lightly on her neck. Alex stood close to me, his hand lightly jerking off his thick cock.

Tim's hands reached around my inner thighs, now pressing his body into me from behind, his big cock sliding in between my legs, lightly slipping along my pussy.

"Ohhhhh, Tim," I moaned softly at the touch of his cock against me. His hands reached further this time, his right landing on my pussy. "Finally!" I thought to myself.

His fingers ran circles around my clit, swirling slowly at first but then moving faster and faster while his other hand clenched firmly, massaging my left breast.

"Ohhh, yes Tim," I tilted my head back and whispered wetly into his ear. "This feels wonderful."

Tim's hand released my breast as it slid down my body to my thigh, and he reached around pressing his middle and ring fingers into my vagina. His fingers pumped in and out in forward and backwards motions pressing against the walls of my pussy while vibrating his other hand in circular, gyrating motions over my clit.

"Oh god! Tim oh god yes I'm going to cum!"

I could feel Tim thrusting his pelvis forward as if begging to fuck me, the sensation of his cock rubbing against my pussy adding to my orgasm.

"Oh Fuck, Tim I'm cumming," I called out. "I'm Cumming! Yes Tim, Yes!"

My pussy couldn't wait any longer. I grabbed onto the pole from the shower in front of me and arched my back, presenting my pussy to Tim, and he wasted no time. Tim pressed his rock hard cock deep inside my pussy in a single thrust forward. He slid it in and out, in and out, building up momentum. Soon I was thrusting my ass forwards and back with him, allowing his cock to penetrate deeper and harder. It felt so good inside me. I couldn't believe it, I was finally fucking Tim!

"Oh Laura!" Tim called out. "Laura, your pussy is so wet and tight!"

"Your cock is amazing, Tim. It feels so good inside me. Oh god Yes!"

I let go of the pole I was grasping and bent further down from my waist, allowing Tim's cock to penetrate even deeper now. Tim grabbed hold of my hips, pushing and pulling me as he needed.

I looked up and watched Ashley writhing her curvy body on top of John while blowing James who stood next to her. My heart raced even faster remembering there were other people in the showers with me and Tim.

I looked over to Alex. His thick cock was in his hand, masturbating as he watched me and Tim. As if my hand had a mind of its own, it called Alex over to me with a "Come hither" motion, and Alex didn't hesitate. In no time, Alex's thick cock was staring me in the face, and I didn't hesitate either.

As Tim took more and more control of my body, I opened my mouth and engulfed Alex's cock. I was so happy to finally have him too! The feeling of Alex's cock in my mouth just built upon the orgasm I had already had, sliding his penis in and out of my mouth while Tim continued to fuck me from behind. My breasts clapped against my body as the jiggled back and forth underneath me. My tongue swirled around the head of Alex's cock, bobbing my head faster and faster, and I could tell Alex was going to cum soon.

I released my mouth from Alex's cock.

"Alex," I asked as Tim was bouncing me forward and back. "Oh God, Yes! Alex, do you want to fuck me?" I asked him.

He nodded silently, his eyes wide with excitement.

"Tim, Oh god Tim stop, stop!" I called to him.

Tim paused a moment, his cock slipping out of me, and he walked to my other side, allowing Alex to switch with him. I immediately grabbed Tim's cock in my hand and slowly pressed it to my lips, wrapping my tongue around it. Alex took his time behind me, inching his thick cock into my pussy, and then pulling out and entering again, each time going a little deeper.

I was doing the same thing with Tim's cock, slowly allowing it deeper into my mouth, then pulling out. It made it feel like I was really being fucked on both ends. Soon I was inhaling Tim's cock as he face fucked me while Alex was fucking me deeper and deeper, his thick cock making for a different, amazing sensation. Alex's strong hands gripped my ass and plowed it into his hard body. I was suctioning Tim's cock as hard as I could, engulfing it into my throat.

"Oh god, Laura you're amazing!" Alex called out from behind me. "Laura I'm going to cum soon! Oh God I'm about to cum!"

I felt Alex's cock start to pulsate while inside me, and at the last second he pulled out. I felt cum erupt onto my back in three consecutive waves. When he was done I immediately stood up, pressing myself into Tim, and taking him to the floor. Tim lied on his back, his long, hard cock standing straight up in the air.

I knelt over him, my legs on each side of his hips, and lowered myself onto him, his cock slipping back into me. Tim exhaled breathlessly, an ecstasy falling over his face. I leaned forwards, my hands supporting some of my weight on Tim's chest, and began to raise and lower my hips up and down, my ass jiggling with each motion.

"Oh, Laura, gods yes! Oh Laura!" Tim moaned, encouraging me to go faster. "Oh Laura your pussy feels so good!"

I pressed my thighs together to tighten my grip on Tim's cock, and grinded his cock faster and faster. Soon I was raising my body and falling back onto Tim's cock, nearly bucking up and down with a forwards and back motion.