Camping Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh gods, Tim!" I called to him, staring into his eyes. "Oh god I'm going to cum again, Tim. I'm so close!"

"Me too, Laura, oh God I'm going to cum!"

I leaned forwards further now, pressing my breasts and body against Tim's while I twerked my ass and pussy over Tim's cock, faster and faster it slid in and out, in and out.

"Oh God, Tim I'm about to cum!"

"Oh Laura, I'm about to finish too!"

"Cum inside me, Tim! Please, please cum in me, cum in my pussy! Cum in my pussy! Fuck me, Tim! Fuck me!"

I felt Tim's cock start to vibrate, and slammed his cock into my pussy one last time, holding it there. Tim's Cock pulsed warm cum deep inside of me, wave after wave.

"Oh God I'm cumming, Tim! I'm cumminggggggggg!"

I felt the final pulse of Tim's cock, and lifted my body up, releasing him. I leaned forward, kissing him, and then collected myself and stood up, Tim following.

I heard someone clapping their hands, and turned to the side. Ashley was standing off to the side, towel wrapped around her, quickening the claps. The other boys stood around her, also in towels, and joined in, applauding Tim and I.

"Yeah, Laura!" Ashley said.

"Damn, you two put on a show!" James added. "We all finished like ten minutes ago!"

John and Alex were a little more bashful, but were applauding nonetheless.

I was completely embarrassed, feeling the blood rush from my pussy to my face, but Tim put his arm around my shoulder to comfort me.

"Alright you pervs," Tim joked. "Show's over nothing to see here." We all chuckled, and Tim and I turned back to the showers to rinse off, then grabbed our towels while the rest of our group changed into their pajamas and waited. Tim and I dried off and changed as well, and met back up with them before heading back to the campsite. Once there, we silently grabbed firewood and started up the fire, where we sat around enjoying a light dinner on our last night together in the Adirondacks.

"Guys," Alex said. "We have to do this again. Maybe not here or the same time of year. But we all have to get together like this again."

"Fuck yeah," James said. "You're all awesome and I love each of you. Laura I'm real glad Tim introduced you to us, you're a part of the gang now."

"We're a gang?" John questioned. "News to me! In any case I agree with Alex and James. About you. Not the gang thing."

"Thanks, guys," I said, smiling. "I'm glad I got to meet you all too. I can't wait till we get to hang out again."

"Laura if you ever want to visit you're always welcome to stay with me in my dorm," Ashley said. "We can have some Girls-only nights. It'll be great!"

"Same to you, Ashley. And, actually, I was thinking... Well, I have a long weekend coming up in a few weeks. Maybe I could visit you guys then?"

"Definitely," Ashley said.

The rest of the night passed by quietly, everyone exhausted from the last few days. Eventually we all decided to get some sleep, even though none of us really wanted to accept the trip would be over by morning. James and Alex said goodnight and headed to their tents first. Then John and Ashley, Ashley giving me a tight hug, pressing her breasts into mine, as she said goodnight to me as well before the two of them went into John's tent. Then I turned to Tim.

"Well," I said. "I guess this is goodnight!"

"Sweet dreams, Laura," he said, pulling me into him and kissing me.

I turned to my tent and took a few steps.

"Where are you going?" Tim asked.

"To my tent, silly!"

"Your tent is kind of small though, do you think we'll both fit in there?"

I paused for a moment, smiling and turning back to him.

"Well I guess we'll both have to share your tent tonight," I told him, grabbing Tim's hand and leading him into his tent for the night.