Camping Weekend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica's anger was paused briefly when she saw Matt in the full sunlight and noticed his pubic hair was shaved clean. His cock and balls were hairless and the unexpected sight made her giggle. She also noticed his cock was larger than the guys she knew.

Her embarrassment and anger faded quickly by her knowing Matt's shaving secret. Their sibling fight continued on the beach with Jessica laughing more and doing more taunting. She pushed her tongue in his ear and grabbed onto his hairless cock and balls as they rolled around trying to pin each other and make the other surrender. All of this was affecting Matt in a different way than she intended.

Jessica sat on top of Matt with her legs straddling his chest. Her bare pussy rubbed against his belly. She leaned forward and held his wrists in her hands pinning him to the ground. Matt's hips thrust upward trying to buck her off. He twisted from side to side while laughing about his stunt.

As they struggled Jessica suddenly felt the warm throbbing hardness of his cock slide between her legs. She had slid down lower on his torso during their struggle and her pussy was bouncing up and down against his now erect cock. Matt came to the same realization in that same instant. The sensation of his erect shaft sliding against the silky smoothness of her pussy was unmistakable and inviting. They both froze with Matt's cock throbbing against her bare muff. Jessica sat there on top of him holding his wrists with Matt's' cock pressed between her pussy and his body. His swollen cock head peeked out from between their naked bodies.

They both laughed nervously and their eyes were locked in an intense gaze. Matt lifted his hips in a half hearted bucking motion. That thrust stroked his stiff cock back and forth in between her lips. Jessica responded with her own tease by rolling her hips back and forth and humping against him. Her moist pussy slid against his shaft as she rocked back and forth.

Their contest had turned to an unspoken game of chicken to see who would retreat first. The taunting with slaps and pinches was now a game of forbidden sensual teasing. Jessica leaned forward to press down on Matt's wrists and hold him firmly in place. Her back was arched and her nipples swayed ever closer to Matt's face.

Lifting his head he swirled his tongue around her nipple then flicked his tongue back and forth against her stiff pink flesh. He thrust his hips upward and bounced her up and down on top of him. His throbbing shaft slid against her puss with each rocking and bucking motion. Feelings of anger and taunting were fading quickly. Both of them were aroused and daring each other to go one step further, even though neither one would admit to wanting more.

Jessica responded to Matt's teasing tongue by pressing her nipple to his mouth and laying her chest against his head until his face was smothered. Matt kept up his tonguing and suckled her nipples until feeling of arousal rippled through her body.

Jessica didn't pull back. She rolled her chest from side to side and made sure both nipples were attended to by Matt. Their bodies moved together starting to thrust and rock in unison instead of fighting against each other. Matt's stiff cock probed and plowed through her puffy lips and her growing wetness made his cock glide against her with ease. Jessica sat upright with both of her hands on Matt's chest. She lifted her hips so that Matt's cock was positioned against her opening. His cock-head slipped inside her. They both paused, feeling that sensation and looking deep into each others blazing eyes. Their anger and mischief had turned to lust in this ultimate dare for each other.

Then without another moment, before they could consider their actions, they thrust themselves together. Matt drove his cock deep inside her. Jessica pushed back and wiggled her hips side to side taking him in deep. Flexing her knees and rising up she shuddered with lust feeling his full shaft sliding inside her wet pussy. They began moving together with slow grinding motions. Each one pushing against the other until they were satisfied with the feeling of a deep penetration. With each stroke their pace quickened and they began to move faster with growing excitement.

Matt's hands rested on her hips and he guided her rocking motions with each full stroke. His long stiff cock nearly slid free of her pussy on each upstroke. Jessica paused there briefly allowing Matt's cock-head to rub her clit before thrusting down and grinding his throbbing shaft in deep. Their bodies slapped together as they fucked wildly on the campground grass. Matt began growing tense and his ball sac tightened as they fucked eagerly and without pause. They didn't slow their pace and linger over each erotic sensation as lovers often do. Their impulsive act wouldn't be delayed. Jessica knew Matt was going to cum. She was also close to cumming and surrendering to the passion.

Matt gripped her body tightly, and thrust into her dripping wet pussy with urgency. He suckled her tits and raked his teeth down her nipples making her gasp. His groans rumbled from deep in his throat. She clenched his shaft on the upstroke and then relaxed allowing him to drive in deep to milk his climax. Her body shook with each final thrust until Matt exploded inside her. His balls erupted and spewed semen inside her with a long jetted blast. Jessica milked his shaft with her flooded pussy. She rocked herself back and forth teasing out the final spurts of cum as Matt began to go flaccid inside her. She was so close to cumming and rocked against his shaft trying to reach her release.

The passion of the moment had passed. They looked at each other in a stunned silence suddenly aware of their trembling limbs and racing hearts. They both suddenly realized what they had done. Laying together so intimately they both were in denial thinking the other was somehow responsible. Although both Matt and Jessica had found the experience very erotic in the moment, and both found excitement beyond anything either of them had enjoyed before, their rivalry wouldn't allow them to admit that yet.

Laying on the ground unsure what to say to each other, their bodies were still coupled. Matt's cum was leaking out of Jessica and his spent cock was inside her. Their bodies tingled in the forbidden afterglow.

The sound of laughter and voices approaching snapped them from their dreamy state back to reality. Bob and Jeanne were returning to camp and would surely find them naked on the beach. Scrambling to her feet in a panic, Jessica caught a glimpse of their approach and knew they'd be caught. She turned on Matt trying to hide their forbidden passion. She tossed a handful of sand in his eyes and once again she tackled him. This time was for theater and deception. She cursed at him loudly in a way that suggested he was to blame for something. The two of them rolled on the ground in her staged fight. Matt was surprised by the sudden change and he responded to her challenge by fighting back in the new contest. His competitive streak wouldn't allow her to beat him even now.

Jeanne and Bob could now see the two of them on the beach rolling around on the ground. Jeanne always was trying to keep the peace no matter how small the squabble. She was concerned with the first glimpses of them fighting. Bob was always one to let them work things out on their own and wasn't worried by their fighting. After a few more paces Jeanne became confused and saw they were naked. She cast a worried look at Bob who shrugged and laughed.

Jeanne ran the final steps toward them and immediately jumped in to separate the two. She couldn't imagine how they'd gotten naked and started fighting. She caught glimpses of Matt's shaved balls and his long and loose freshly fucked cock. She saw Jessica's crotch was wet and saw globs of something on her inner thigh. Jeanne pulled at their arms and legs and fell on top of them in the midst of their tussle. The loose knots holding her halter top became untied as she was trying to pull herself free. She couldn't regain her feet, and was pleading with them to stop. Soon Jeanne was half naked as her top fell off. The three of them were thrashing around in a whirlwind of legs and arms with Matt clutching, pushing, and pulling blindly as his eyes were closed stinging from the sand. At one point Matt had rolled over and was sitting on top of Jeanne's chest. His cock lay between her bare breasts for a moment. Matt looked down through his blurred vision to see his cock rubbing on her bare breasts as the blinding sand was losing its effect.

Bob laughed at the sight and was amused by the spirited cursing and obvious need to win shown by all three of them. He was also enjoying the sight of them all together naked and impassioned. No one was getting hurt from his view so he let them work it out until they were tired and stopped. When they finally did separate with heaving chests and nervous glances, he pointed toward the lake and indicated they all needed a swim to cool down and clean up.

Jeanne was flustered and stomped to her tent without bothering to gather her top. Her bare tits jiggled with each stomping stride. Bob smirked at her passing in both directions. He had watched her dancing about naked not long before. The view of her naked body under the sun was still fresh in mind from their nature walk. She returned with a towel and waded into the lake without a word. Once in the water she removed her shorts and tossed them ashore. Standing there naked in the lake she scrubbed and rinsed herself silently.

Jessica and Matt smirked at each other and gathered their clothes. Jessica pulled her bikini from Matt's pocket and ran to the water. She dove in and swam under water for a distance feeling refreshed and cleansed. Then she slipped her bikini into place and emerged back onto shore wondering what lecture would be dispensed. Still trying to hide their actions Jessica shot a parting comment toward Matt warning him to stay out of her stuff as if that might explain their naked condition.

Matt picked up his trunks and looked up to see Bob's head shaking side to side in amused confusion. Matt then walked to the water taking his time and casting a long second look toward Jeanne and secretly hoping she'd take another look at his shaved throbbing manhood before he waded into the deep water.

The afternoon sun set long shadows as evening approached. A campfire was built and a dinner was prepared. Matt and Jessica kept looking to each other for a signal of any kind. They hadn't spoken since being interrupted on the beach and pretended to ignore each other again. Neither Bob nor Jeanne had given them a lecture or scolding. They had only retreated to their tent for a whispered conversation before starting dinner preparations.

The evening darkness surrounded their camp. The glow of a lantern and their campfire gave them enough light to have dinner and settle into card games, star gazing, and simple entertainment afterward. Bob's mixture of bug juice kept flowing through the evening with Jeanne and Bob telling family stories . After several glasses of the cocktail were consumed by Jeanne and Bob they relaxed and laughed loudly. They were getting drunk. Their affections for each other were growing more obvious. Bob's hand kept moving higher on Jeanne's thigh as they say beside each other. Instead of moving his hands away for discretion, Jeanne giggled and encouraged the attention. Jessica and Matt knew that one more drink would probably send them off to bed in a drunken haze.

As the campfire died down and the final glasses were emptied, Jeanne and Bob made their way through the darkness to their tent. Their playful giggles could be heard by Matt and Jessica who sat by the glowing embers of the campfire listening and knowing they'd likely hear more through the tent walls.

Still in silent denial of their earlier encounter neither one of them was willing to broach the topic even now that they were alone. They both retreated to the safety of their earphones and music players and soon were laying down in their tents.

Jessica drifted off to sleep and woke up a short time later when her tent collapsed on her. She lay in the darkness muttering and tunneled her way out of the heap of nylon material. Once outside the tent she tugged at a few corners and tent poles while trying to repair her shelter. She was unable to pitch the tent and crawl back inside. She began to look around considering her options. An image of her crawling in to find Bob and Jeanne naked and passed out on their air mattress popped into her mind. She looked toward Matt's tent and made her choice.

Jessica unzipped the closure and crawled into Matt's tent while trying to be quiet. Matt stirred from his sleep. Jessica grumbled her tent was broken and told him to move over and be quiet. Matt rolled over to one side of the small tent as Jessica lay down beside him. Their legs and feet touched in the darkness. The images of their forbidden play rushed through her mind. Her heart raced and her limbs trembled. She felt a shiver of arousal run through her body. Her nipples stiffened and her pussy throbbed. Laying there for several minutes in silence she knew Matt was awake beside her in the darkness. Her thoughts twisted back and forth between guilt and pleasure.

Biting her lower lip nervously, she slid her hand underneath the covers and reached for Matt. With trembling fingers she stroked her hand down over his naked torso. Moving lower she touched his cock and was surprised to find him erect. Without a word Matt turned toward her. His hands began moving over her body. Laying on their sides face to face in the darkness they gave in to their desires. Their hands were teasing and seducing each other with sensual touches. Matt moved closer and began pushing her panties down. Jessica gripped his hand and stopped him from going further. In hushed words she told him they couldn't do it there since they might hear us. She sat up and crawled out into the darkness of a warm summer night with Matt right behind her.

Matt took her hand and led her down the trail he had traveled earlier in the day. They walked quickly in the darkness following the path until it passed a small meadow beside a pool of water. Moving off the trail Matt led them to a spot beside the pool where the ground was smooth and soft and covered with grass. Without a word they undressed. Jessica pulled her t-shirt over her head and stepped out of her panties. Matt slid his trunks down and kicked them aside. They stood there naked in the darkness for a moment until Matt moved to lay on the ground. He held Jessica's hand and guided her to straddle him as he lay on his back. She moved with Matt and straddled his chest. Instead of grinding and rubbing and humping her puss against his cock right away, she moved herself higher until her smooth thighs cradled Matt's face. Her moist pussy was hovering over his mouth. She wanted to cum and wasn't going to rely on his cock. Matt didn't hesitate. He began teasing and licking her labia and clitoris until she was rolling her hips and panting. Jessica sat on his face feeling the waves of climax building. She pulled and pinched her nipples and was grinding her cunt against his hot wet tongue. He sucked on her clit and swirled his tongue around it in a way that left no doubt Matt knew what he was doing. Her first climax hit her quickly. A small spasm shook her body and made her pussy gush. Matt paused for a moment and nibbled on her inner thighs while gripping her fine ass with both hands. He held her in place until the spasms passed. The he started licking her clit softly and pushing his tongue in and out of her puss. Soon the tongue fucking and attention to her clit had Jessica feeling a powerful climax was ready to explode. Matt's lips wrapped around her throbbing clit. He sucked and licked her until her body shook uncontrollably with wave after wave of orgasm. Her pussy gushed. A burst of colored lights exploded behind her eyes. Shivers ran down her spine. Her chest heaved and her knees felt weak. Jessica lingered in place enjoying every sensation and began feeling the rush of energy flood through her body. She knew she had just experienced the best orgasm of her life from the best tongue fucking imaginable.

Jessica was not to be outdone. She was going to show Matt she knew a thing or two about giving head. Now giggling and energized, she began sliding her body lower along his torso. She teased his throbbing cock and rubbed her wet pussy against his shaft as though she was going to mount his cock and fuck him senseless. He thrust at her wet hole trying to sink his cock inside her puss. She lifted her hips and pulled away leaving him aching for more. She licked and sucked his nipples and then slide her tongue down across his belly. She moved lower with her stiff nipples dragging across his skin. Her silky hair spilled onto his cleanly shaved balls. Matt groaned as her hot breath tickled his raging cock. He lifted his head and looked down at her kneeling between his legs. He watched her tongue slide up and down his stiff cock. Her slender fingers stroked his shaft while her tongue licked up the underside from his ball sac to the swollen head. Jessica looked into his eyes as her tongue swirled around the head and she wrapped her lips around the end of his cock. Her thumb and index finger surrounded his shaft. She felt the heat of his cock pulsing in her grip. Then while looking into his eyes, she opened her mouth wide and took his cock deep. Jessica struggled to take it all inside her mouth. All her previous experiences had given her a confidence she knew how to please with her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down while using her hand to stroke Matt's shaft she began sucking and stroking in a steady rhythm. Matt groaned and gasped with pleasure. He set his heels into the ground and thrust his hips upward to fuck her hot wet mouth on each stroke. Jessica concentrated and relaxed her throat without gagging so his entire cock drove in all the way until her nose was pressed against his smoothly shaved belly. She cupped his balls with one hand, jacked his cock with the other, and sucked him faster. She could feel his cock swell larger in the final moments before cumming. His gasping and grunting grew louder. Matt gripped her head with both hands and thrust his hips to fuck her mouth. She slobbered and sucked and licked his shaft until she felt the explosion of cum shooting in her mouth. She pumped her curled fingers around his throbbing shaft while rubbing her thumb along the base of his cock. Her lips wrapped tightly around the head and she took each jetted blast of semen in her mouth. He groaned until the tension and powerful thrusts from his body faded to a relaxed feeling.

Satisfied she had gotten the final spurts of cum she lifted off his spent cock. Crouched low she moved higher again. Moving upward she nuzzled her face against his neck for a brief moment. Then doing something they hadn't yet done she put their lips together for a kiss. She crouched over him with her nipples rubbing against his chest. Her back was arched and her ass lifted high. Matt's hands cupped her firm ass in an embrace. Jessica opened her mouth and pushed her tongue past Matt's lips. He opened his mouth and sucked her tongue deep into his mouth. Their lips were sealed together in a deep kiss. As they kissed a huge glob of cum and saliva drooled from Jessica's mouth into Matt's. She held his head tightly with both hands as they kissed and she drained Matt's jizz load into his throat. He sputtered and swallowed by surprise. Jessica was deeply satisfied and she broke their kiss.

With her face close to his, and their lips almost touching she touched her index finger to the tip of his nose in a playful gesture. She spoke softly as Matt lay there with the taste of his own cum in his mouth. Jessica warned him if he wanted to enjoy any more of this again, he'd better not tell anybody about their fun. If he did tell she would make sure they knew every little detail including his cum spritzer nightcap.