Camping Weekend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled slyly and sat upright while still straddling him. Her wet pussy was warm against his belly. Matt nodded silently while considering her warning. He was shocked by the load of jazz he had swallowed.

Then as if the cosmic forces conspired against them, their intimate moments were interrupted again by the sound of hushed voices approaching in the darkness. Matt and Jessica heard the sound of playful giggles coming near. Bob and Jeanne stepped off the trail and walked toward them with uneven drunken steps. Under the cover of darkness Matt and Jessica moved behind a tree and crouched in naked silence. Their clothes were strewn about in the open and beyond their reach. Unable to move they sat there watching and listening to the suggestive banter and seductive play.

Jeanne and Bob had a destination in mind and they stopped beside a huge boulder at the waters edge. They undressed each other and tossed their clothes aside without a care.Their hands were roaming over each other and they kissed deeply. Jeanne knelt down and started sucking on Bob's cock until he groaned with pleasure. His grunts and gasps grew louder as she licked and sucked his stiff shaft. Jeanne knew he was close to cumming and she stopped. In a sultry voice she teased him about making too much noise and being too eager to cum. Her seductive banter continued by reminding him that years ago when they were here and he shot his load too quickly someone else had to finish the job he started.

Bob lifted her from kneeling and kissed her deeply then recalled how she always enjoyed being the center of attention in a crowd. He spun her around and leaned her back against the boulder. Then Bob knelt down and begin licking and sucking on her wet puss until her thighs started to shake. She was on the edge of cumming and it was Bob's turn to tease. His tongue flicked against her clit and probed her puss. He taunted her with a teasing jab by asking who she'd have finish the job tonight if he blew his load on her tits right that moment. Jeanne's low purring growl of a response left no doubt that she appreciated the suggestion.

Matt and Jessica watched and listened in silence from a few feet away. They looked at each other in shock and amazement while huddling their naked bodies together for warmth. This couldn't be the same two proper reserved people they knew. Jessica and Matt wondered how could this be? They started to imagine that wild camping trip here in the years before, and wondered with who?

Bob and Jeanne continued teasing each other with dirty talk and oral pleasures in a way that made both Matt and Jessica start feeling aroused again. Bob tongue fucked her until she climaxed and then quickly rose to his feet. With sure hands he spun Jeanne around so she braced herself against the boulder and stood there with her legs spread wide. Bob didn't waste any time and drove his cock into her wet puss. Their bodies slapped together in the night as they fucked wildly. Bob held her hips and guided her body back and forth for his long deep strokes. Jeanne started panting again and pushing back with growing urgency. Bob pounded her harder and faster until she started moaning loudly.

Jeanne panted "fuck yes! give it to me daddy, give me that cock, fuck me harder, shoot that load in my cunt!"

They both erupted in climax. Jeanne's orgasm rolled through her body and made her gush. Bob shot his load deep inside her and they leaned against the boulder giggling in bliss. Bob nibbled on the back of her neck and they remained there cooing and touching.

Their fevered passion had passed and the night air started giving them a chill. Hand in hand they turned and without looking scooped up the clothing that lay on the ground. Without bothering to get dressed they walked down the path toward camp.

Matt and Jessica came out from their hiding spot and couldn't believe what they had just seen and heard. They searched the ground and realized their clothes were now gone and they'd have to return to camp naked. It was Jessica that knew their clothes would be found inside the big tent and the morning light would reveal that fact and require an explanation.