All Comments on 'Camping with Anna Ch. 02'

by Ingenue_79

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thank You!

Thank you for another wonderful story. It has been a while coming but certainly worth the wait. Beautifuly written sensual and erotic. Exactly why I come to this site - hoping to find material just like this.

SaraW_1983SaraW_1983almost 17 years ago
Beautiful!

Thank you Catherine. A beautiful story of your expolration and self discovery. Exteremely well told, erotic and sensual. So good in fact I feel like I am there with you, at least I wish I had been there with you. Love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Deliciously sexy

Great continuation of your story. Very well written and very sexy. I have a whole new appreaciation of Cape Bridgewater! Keep up the good work! What happened in Port Fairy?

John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A Great Sequel

This story will undoubtedly be greatly appreciated by Lesbian and bi-sexual readers but this male reader found it most enjoyable. A wonderfuly descriptive and tender love story-with more to come I hope.

thedirtymedicthedirtymedicalmost 17 years ago
Yummy!

Oh yeah the stories still hits the right spot, in every way...

I wanna know why the girlie cop helped out, what did you find out a few months later?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I'm Hooked

Well constructed, beautifully written, and totally engaging. A story that kept me involved from begining to end. Entertaining, emotive, erotic and arousing. Guess you can tell I loved it.

I am hooked on your adventures with Anna and enjoying the journey with you. Chapter one whetted my appetite, chapter two has enflamed my senses. I just can't wait for chapter three.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
sensational

A beautifully written episode. very sensual

James_BrownJames_Brownalmost 17 years ago
Another Winner

Another wonderful story, Catherine, all the better as it was true. Looking forward as always to the next chapter. Graham.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
incredible

you truly are amazing ....how vivid......how arrousing.....thankyou for sharing so much of yourself. i so look forward to hearing more.......mmmmmmmm

WhiteWave48WhiteWave48almost 17 years ago
Special

Beautiful to read, a pleasure to edit. And I know what I think about the girlie cop. Such a wonderful touch at the end.

foff44foff44almost 17 years ago
Superb

A superb young love story, slow and sensual, the female cop at the end was a nice twist. maybe she'll come back.

Charlotte35fCharlotte35falmost 17 years ago
I want to go camping with you and Anna

Just lovely. I am shivering all over and covered in very aroused flesh. I can see, hear, smell and almost taste you discovering your attraction and just love your bodies and sensuality.

OzDaveOzDavealmost 17 years ago
working their magic on my weeping slit.........

Phew.

I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well done.

Well told. Very erotic, and the story moved along nicely.

I'm already looking forward to your next one!

YeatsYeatsover 16 years ago
I felt safe in her loving embrace

This was so beautiful it almost brought tears to my eyes.

Wow!! I am almost overwhelmed with joy for the author and her beloved Anna. Guess I am just a sucker for a good love story...sigh....

jessicaj64jessicaj64about 14 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you for sharing your beautiful, tender, expertly written love story, Catherine. I'm right there with you and Anna, in love with both of you. Thank you sweetie

fingers46fingers46almost 12 years ago
Nice,erotic,explicit

ticks all the boxes

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stunning. So well written, a credit to your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really Loved you Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great well written part of your adventures. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous