All Comments on 'Camping with Daddy'

by AlexisEllison

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is it a true story?

Looks so real.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All fathers and daughters should experience such uninhibited love

sirhugssirhugsover 6 years ago
Anal next?

and what happens when Mommy shows up unexpectedly?

larry74403larry74403over 6 years ago
*****

Five stars all the way. Great story and I can’t wait to read the next chapter. There will be a next chapter, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That's great

That was awesome. Would love to hear how the rest of the trip went and how it is at home with you 2 now.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 6 years ago
awesome!

great story. well written. believable.

keep up the good work.

PhineasNPhineasNover 6 years ago
Not bad, 4 stars

I thought you dove into it a little quick. First, the girl says she had never looked at her daddy in a sexual way, then she sees him with a hard on and immediately needs to fuck him? Let's get some banter going, maybe a little more a build up as her desire slowly builds. I just don't buy a daughter being that willing to do her dad all of a sudden like that.

The other thing was you didn't make it clear that they were sharing a tent. The reader obviously comes to understand that once the masturbation concludes, but at the start I thought they'd be in different tents. So just remember looking at it from a reader perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

U Ave to write another chapter. This time he takes her ass. Then mom catches them. Great story definitely has my snatch wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Made me more than a little wet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could feel the love between them

Great story and very well written! I was hard in no time and almost finished before they did. Keep up the good work!!

doogdoog1doogdoog1over 6 years ago
Great

Please continue story. With 6 more days to go it would be exciting for mom to catch them either sleeping together or walking around naked. She could act surprised them join.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!!!

Great story!! Hot seduction and sexy scenes!!! Would love to hear more of their sexcapade over the next 6 days

enSolitude1964enSolitude1964over 6 years ago
Lovely

Please continue...

SharpguySharpguyover 6 years ago
Sweet

Vert well-told tale. Thanks. Nice balance of hunger and hesitancy, which (in my experience) is normal in these circumstances. Strong character development and inspiring intimacy. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Really, really enjoyed the story, very easy to stay engaged! Could have been a bit better if the author had known where the hymen actually was while he took it, heh. You know, like 'I felt his head stretch my lips open as he pressed in me and my pussy tightened up as the tip pushed up immediately against my hymen, like it was champing at the bit to rip through it and stretch my virgin walls open for the first time.'

DebbieXDebbieXabout 6 years ago
Nicely told.

I love the story. Sure, there could have been some things said different but I enjoyed it as it is nonetheless.

Hope to see more chapters added.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More, please

I liked your story a lot and hope to hear more of their couplings, unprotected, in the remaining 6 days of their camping. There is something very erotic to me about a fathers cock, nuts and semen when enjoyed by his offspring. As a male, I enjoyed the sight of my fathers cock and bag many times as he was prone to walk from the bathroom to their bedroom, after his bath, nude. He is gone now, but wish I had been able to feel them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
great story,

got me going well written,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I cry baloney!

His cock was thicker than her hairbrush handle and she still had a hymen? Not if she was shoving the handle in and out of her pussy she didn’t. The hymen is at the ENTRANCE to the magical wonderland not deep inside. It would’ve broken as soon as the hairbrush began its journey of pleasure and delight. The story was good until that point and then you lost all credibility. Am removing you from my bookmarks now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can’t leave us hanging

Part two please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Well I wouldn't go as far as removing from my bookmarks, hehehe!

First the positives; The story has a lot of things going for it! While it was short, yes, it easily has the capacity of many follow-up chapters. (Unfortunately there aren't any) Being this short though, if the author had planned several chapters, posting should have been saved till they were all ready to save frustration, heh.

The story has a nice, short bit of intro then gets right into it! This is a good thing!! A lot of times it's nice not to have some full blown workup, hell, you can always add that in later in parts as needed.

The story flows nicely and it's well written and really clean too. I REALLY love that there isn't a bunch of bullshit of daddy putting her off, being all conflicted and the related crap, that gets REALLY old, REALLY fast, and is played out as an annoying plot piece. ...and let's be realistic, a dad or brother that has a hot sister(s)/daughter(s) basically begging him to fuck her hard and repeatedly, isn't going to think too hard about it as long as he is pretty sure they can get away with it and he trusts her. It's either going to be a hard no or a fairly quick 'Yes!!', and by that point she's already sussed out where she thinks this is going, hehehe!!

The only thing I think I'd change from a correct writing standpoint, would be to ditch the commas in front of names. They just don't read like they would sound, such as: "Yes, daddy, fuck me!". When what she actually said was "Yes daddy, fuck me!"

Then, of course, there's the annoying burner(s) that so many authors on here seem to throw at us and ruin the flow and enjoyability of the story for a lot of us. Well the educated, non-virgin guys and all of the girls anyway, heh. Writing about virgin girls and not having a clue AT ALL about virginity.

Hey, sure, I get some enjoyable poetic license and like it as much as the next horny bastard. I can put up with her losing her virginity, magically two minutes later the pain is all gone and her pussy is tingling with happiness, then a few minutes after that they both, somehow also magically, cum at exactly the same time. Then every time after that too, lol. Gets old, but hey... And sure, I can overlook that not a single horny girl in any of these stories, virgin or not, NEVER seems to need to grab the bottle of lube because she doesn't get wet enough on her own.

Hell I can go down on my wife and lick her to an explosive orgasm, and even then I usually either have to work in and out slowly, getting a bit deeper each stroke, usually while she winces a bit because I haven't pulled enough juices out from deeper inside to slide well yet, or get out the lube first. (Honestly though, sometimes I like the extra drag on my cock and, twisted as it sounds, like seeing her in a bit of pain as I 'take' her. A bit of fantasy of being with a younger, tighter, innocent girl instead of a much older, not as tight, well seasoned woman, hehe. Sorry. Oh, and she has really short inner and outer labia too, to help paint the picture. Everyone in every story is always soaking wet, lol.

But yeah, nobody likes to read about some hymen who knows where down inside her vagina, instead of at the entrance where it is, or read about how the guy was jamming two or three fingers in her pussy, finger fucking her or working her G-spot, then moments later when he shoves his dick in, her hymen is magically still intact!! ROFL.

...and don't get me started on morons who don't have a clue where the G-spot is, then magically seem to hit it with the guy's dick from all kinds of positions, lol. Hell, I can't even force us into some odd angle that you would never actually fuck in, just so I can try and hit her G-spot, without her complaining that I'm dragging on her labia and it's hurting! Lol.

Then there's the young, first time sex girls and the guy is jamming three, or more, fingers up her that and she's just taking it like a street whore gouging out the cum on her coffee break! ROFL. ...well I'll stop there, because nobody's reading it but me! Hehe!

Great story though, other than the hymen bit. Hopefully a revisit for more chapters later! Thanks for writing and sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is missing some complexity to the main characters and the motives and twists to lead to such coupling.

darrellprestondarrellprestonover 2 years ago

Wow! So hot and she must have been very young. I loved it, please write more. Made me so hard and now i need to masterbate.So erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, aside from the "technically incorrect" placement of the hymen (and comments about "hairbrush handles") which were only a brief diversion--this was a well-written (in terms of flow and the building of anticipation at each stage) and quite erotic story told from the daughter's point of view. Conceding that (as a male) I could never have even a semi-knowledgeable conception of how a female's mind works--this has several nice triggers for arousal.

So it works from the writer's point of view AND the lascivious reader of incestual fantasies. Kudos and well-done, so please...Ms. Alexis, give us sequels regarding the daughter's psychological adjustment to extended "love-making" (not just fucking) so we males can gain insight--and then more sequels for how they adjusted (and hopefully continued) their intimacy after going home. Involvement of mother? Continuation during college years? What about long-term--how would a daughter-father love adapt across time?

Thanks again for the story. More please!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Each of your stories have me soaking wet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous