Camping with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew he was close when he began bucking his hips slightly, thrusting gently into my mouth to meet the motion of my head. He moaned softly, and his hand closed around my hair. I felt so slutty in that moment, and I loved it. I knew he was about to cum, and I wanted it badly. I wanted to taste him; to feel his seed shoot against the back of my throat and slide into my belly; to hear him moan, like I moaned when I came for him. I started moving my head faster, working my tongue around the tip and the shaft as I brought him closer and closer to climax. He was so close...

But once again, I was denied. But only for a moment. There was something much better coming, in more ways than one.

It hurt a little bit when Daddy pulled my hair, pulling me backwards and off of his delicious cock. I started to complain, but he wasn't listening. He pushed me onto my back and followed my body, landing on top of me. I felt so small underneath him, but I knew that I could trust him. What's more, I knew what was coming next, and I wanted it.

The spreading heat from deep in my pussy turned into a raging fire when I felt the tip of his cock press against my soaking-wet opening. I was suddenly very aware of how empty my virgin hole felt, and I wanted him to fill it. I needed him to fill it. "Will it hurt?" I asked. My fear showed through my arousal.

"Only for a moment," he promised. "And, after that, it'll be amazing. Just relax your body, sweetie."

I nodded, and did my best to relax. I had never had anything that thick inside me before- even the handle of my hairbrush was dwarfed by the wonderful secret that he had kept from me for so long. I felt him start to press inside me; there was no going back now. He was going to take my virginity. I felt my lips stretch around him as he pushed the tip inside, and my pussy violently contracted against the sudden intrusion. But he waited patiently until my body relaxed again, and he pushed further.

"Please..." I moaned. But I didn't know what I was asking for. I was simultaneously asking him to be gentle and to take me entirely, and I meant both sincerely. But he seemed to know that, and listened to my body as he continued to push his monster cock into my tight little hole.

Finally, he reached my hymen; I could feel the tip press against the sensitive membrane- against my gift to him. He looked me in the eyes; I was lost in his. I was afraid. I was aroused. I was full. I nodded, inviting him to take me. There was a sudden flash of pain, deeper and more violent than any that I had ever felt before. I suppressed a squeal, and I wanted to cry but I didn't want him to know how badly he had hurt me. Instead I smiled; it was a lie in that moment, but I wanted him to continue. I knew that the pain would pass- he had promised me that it would. And I deserved the pleasure that he said would follow. I barely noticed as he pushed deeper inside me, until the pain subsided. My body still struggled to accommodate his girth, but the pain began to slowly give way to pleasure.

"Oh, God- I've never felt so good," I whispered. I wanted to cry again, but this time from the beauty of the moment rather than the fading pain. I ran my hand down to my pussy, and was surprised to feel the base of his cock between my lips- I had taken him inside me completely. "Oh," was all I could manage. It was a very satisfied sound. The sound of accomplishment.

He started to pull out, and I trailed a finger along his shaft as it withdrew. I could feel my juices coating it, and let go only when he pressed inside again. He thrust harder this time, and I could feel my tits shake with the percussion. He did it again, pulling out before thrusting inside, giving my body time to adjust to our fuck as he picked up the speed and intensity. Soon he was fucking me hard and deep, shaking my little body each time.

"Oh, Daddy, fuck me!" I moaned, encouraging him. "Use my little pussy, please fuck me!" He started grunting with each thrust, and I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him deeper into me each time he filled my hole. His body pressed against mine, and he grabbed my shoulders in order to reach even greater depths than before. And on the last thrust, when he reached as deep into me as he could possibly go, he stopped. I felt his cock swell inside me, then release. His cum shot deep into my body; I could feel each spurt shoot against my inner walls. The first was the most intense, but the subsequent spurts added to the load that he was leaving inside me. I could feel the warmth spread, the raw eroticism of which triggered my own orgasm. I moaned his name over and over, and pushed my body tight against his own as I pulled him into me with my legs. I lost myself, forgetting everything except for the feeling of our two bodies and the climax that overwhelmed me. I could feel my pussy contract around his cock, as though it was trying to make sure that I received every drop he could offer to me, and I could hear his breathy moans in my ear as his own climax built up, crashed and faded away.

He collapsed onto me, and we laid together for several long moments. I could feel his cock start to soften inside me, but I didn't care. I could feel his heartbeat against my tingling skin, and hear his breath start to slow. Everything was right with the world. Everything was beautiful and perfect, and I bathed in the glow that we shared.

He pulled his cock free, leaving my well-fucked pussy empty. I could feel his finger run along my slit, which I knew was leaking his creamy load. "Shit..." he muttered. "Maybe I shouldn't have done that."

I looked at him through half-closed, satisfied eyes. "It's okay, Daddy," I smiled. I had given him my virginity, and he will always have been my first. And in that moment, I couldn't care about anything else. My eyelids felt very heavy, and I pulled him onto the sleeping bag next to me. "And we have six more days, too. This is the best vacation ever."

He wrapped his strong arms around me and pulled me close to his warm body. His worry was forgotten, and he allowed himself to enjoy what he had done. "Yes it is, baby girl. Yes, it is.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Each of your stories have me soaking wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, aside from the "technically incorrect" placement of the hymen (and comments about "hairbrush handles") which were only a brief diversion--this was a well-written (in terms of flow and the building of anticipation at each stage) and quite erotic story told from the daughter's point of view. Conceding that (as a male) I could never have even a semi-knowledgeable conception of how a female's mind works--this has several nice triggers for arousal.

So it works from the writer's point of view AND the lascivious reader of incestual fantasies. Kudos and well-done, so please...Ms. Alexis, give us sequels regarding the daughter's psychological adjustment to extended "love-making" (not just fucking) so we males can gain insight--and then more sequels for how they adjusted (and hopefully continued) their intimacy after going home. Involvement of mother? Continuation during college years? What about long-term--how would a daughter-father love adapt across time?

Thanks again for the story. More please!

darrellprestondarrellprestonover 2 years ago

Wow! So hot and she must have been very young. I loved it, please write more. Made me so hard and now i need to masterbate.So erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is missing some complexity to the main characters and the motives and twists to lead to such coupling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Well I wouldn't go as far as removing from my bookmarks, hehehe!

First the positives; The story has a lot of things going for it! While it was short, yes, it easily has the capacity of many follow-up chapters. (Unfortunately there aren't any) Being this short though, if the author had planned several chapters, posting should have been saved till they were all ready to save frustration, heh.

The story has a nice, short bit of intro then gets right into it! This is a good thing!! A lot of times it's nice not to have some full blown workup, hell, you can always add that in later in parts as needed.

The story flows nicely and it's well written and really clean too. I REALLY love that there isn't a bunch of bullshit of daddy putting her off, being all conflicted and the related crap, that gets REALLY old, REALLY fast, and is played out as an annoying plot piece. ...and let's be realistic, a dad or brother that has a hot sister(s)/daughter(s) basically begging him to fuck her hard and repeatedly, isn't going to think too hard about it as long as he is pretty sure they can get away with it and he trusts her. It's either going to be a hard no or a fairly quick 'Yes!!', and by that point she's already sussed out where she thinks this is going, hehehe!!

The only thing I think I'd change from a correct writing standpoint, would be to ditch the commas in front of names. They just don't read like they would sound, such as: "Yes, daddy, fuck me!". When what she actually said was "Yes daddy, fuck me!"

Then, of course, there's the annoying burner(s) that so many authors on here seem to throw at us and ruin the flow and enjoyability of the story for a lot of us. Well the educated, non-virgin guys and all of the girls anyway, heh. Writing about virgin girls and not having a clue AT ALL about virginity.

Hey, sure, I get some enjoyable poetic license and like it as much as the next horny bastard. I can put up with her losing her virginity, magically two minutes later the pain is all gone and her pussy is tingling with happiness, then a few minutes after that they both, somehow also magically, cum at exactly the same time. Then every time after that too, lol. Gets old, but hey... And sure, I can overlook that not a single horny girl in any of these stories, virgin or not, NEVER seems to need to grab the bottle of lube because she doesn't get wet enough on her own.

Hell I can go down on my wife and lick her to an explosive orgasm, and even then I usually either have to work in and out slowly, getting a bit deeper each stroke, usually while she winces a bit because I haven't pulled enough juices out from deeper inside to slide well yet, or get out the lube first. (Honestly though, sometimes I like the extra drag on my cock and, twisted as it sounds, like seeing her in a bit of pain as I 'take' her. A bit of fantasy of being with a younger, tighter, innocent girl instead of a much older, not as tight, well seasoned woman, hehe. Sorry. Oh, and she has really short inner and outer labia too, to help paint the picture. Everyone in every story is always soaking wet, lol.

But yeah, nobody likes to read about some hymen who knows where down inside her vagina, instead of at the entrance where it is, or read about how the guy was jamming two or three fingers in her pussy, finger fucking her or working her G-spot, then moments later when he shoves his dick in, her hymen is magically still intact!! ROFL.

...and don't get me started on morons who don't have a clue where the G-spot is, then magically seem to hit it with the guy's dick from all kinds of positions, lol. Hell, I can't even force us into some odd angle that you would never actually fuck in, just so I can try and hit her G-spot, without her complaining that I'm dragging on her labia and it's hurting! Lol.

Then there's the young, first time sex girls and the guy is jamming three, or more, fingers up her that and she's just taking it like a street whore gouging out the cum on her coffee break! ROFL. ...well I'll stop there, because nobody's reading it but me! Hehe!

Great story though, other than the hymen bit. Hopefully a revisit for more chapters later! Thanks for writing and sharing!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Brandy's Bedroom Daddy and daughter play truth or dare.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Sunshine I'm the only light in Daddy's life. He proves it once I'm 18.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories