All Comments on 'Camping With The Girls'

by Awlni

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Beautiful.

I love it. I almost cried when you said the thing about the triangle. I've always knew you could have more then one soul-mate. However i've always wondered if people would be prejudiced about it. I'm glad someone understands. It's wonderful!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A tasty triangle! YUM.

Great story. Wonderful characters, interesting tale. I'm jealous, of their youth and their ability to formalise such a threesome. (sigh).

Do you think you can create & post another submission? I'd love it.

You're good; very good. Dan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Red River Gorges

Excuse my crudeness, but that was FUCKING AWESOME!

Maybe some day I will visit the Gorges, and remember your story in detail while masturbating and enjoying natures wonders! Thanks for a beautifully written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful

just beautiful :)

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Really a beautiful tale!

Polygamists have always understood the concept that more than one woman can be in love with and loved by the same man, at the same time. I thought it was a beautiful love story. Thank you for writing it.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Really a beautiful tale!

Polygamists have always understood the concept that more than one woman can be in love with and loved by the same man, at the same time. I thought it was a beautiful love story. Thank you for writing it.

ambush184ambush184almost 13 years ago
Nice story.

I think I saw this ending coming somewhere in the middle of page 2. Couldn't think of any other way to resolve it...just want to know what happens when they all become "one big happy family" and one or both get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
:')

That was one of the most beautiful and heartfelt stories I have ever read. And chances of anything ever topping it in terms of beauty, simplicity, or honesty I expect are without a doubt non existent. :')

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 8 years ago
Just found this story . . .

. . . and it's really good. A Great Truth of Life: if you have taken a girl to Red River Gorge, and you still can't get lucky, you have a real problem!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice Erotic Coupling story

Definately NOT a romance. A horney guy and two scum of the earth whores...

coronado2012coronado2012over 7 years ago

Very well written and kept my imagination going... Part 2???

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 6 years ago
So sweet...

So warm...So loving!

roveroneroveroneover 5 years ago
LOVED it...!

Possibly the best 3sum story I've read here...loved the characters....

5 and fave story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
call the fire department !!!!

That was one of the erotic and hot stories I have ever read....A threesome is a wonderful thing. It turned out my wife was Bi and we welcomed her girlfriend into our love life. If you have the opportunity....do it... 100 stars (if you could have them)

dukeofearl@gmx.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ROMANCE?

Don't get me wrong, the story was good. But come on, they are sharing their sexual escapades from their past. Just because he said he loved both of them doesn't mean its romance. More like erotic coupling maybe? But not too romantic to be in romance IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
THE BEST?

I know it's prevalent on Literotica (and lots of other romantic fiction), but nonverbal communication to this extent, I cannot relate to [in some stories, it's the "reading" of expressions (lust, disappointment, hate, love, revulsion, guilt, pride, etc)].

Admittedly, it exists somewhat, but to the extent and accuracy often portrayed is stretching it. This story has done this especially to the limit (which prompted me to comment).

Contrarily, this very nonverbal melding-of-being that Bennie experienced -- first with Brenda, then with Sue -- is a major factor in this being such a powerful, soul-grabbing romance (and yes, it definitely is a ROMANCE. To miss that, is to miss a major impact of the tale).

roverone thinks this may be the best 3sum story. After years and thousands of Literotica stories, I can not think of a better one (although there are some where the whole relationship is developed further -- both as to the depth and variety of the relationships and also further over time/the years).

AS SOON AS I finished reading, I awarded 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Masterful writing.

Masterful story.

Paul in Oklahoma

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the well written, imaginative story.

G5902G5902about 2 years ago

February at the beach, overlooking the surf, drinking fine wine, and rereading my favorite stories! Thank you for sharing such an enjoyable story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing such an erotic Love story.

DP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"walked over to Brenda and I." that's piss poor english; it means "walked over to brenda and walked over to i" don't tell me YOU talk like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

baaaad english!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous