All Comments on 'Camping with the Sister In Law'

by Regretful

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
chargerman88chargerman88almost 6 years ago
Great story

I want more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! ANNONY speaking of load of crap

I think we all would love to tear off your fucking head and give you a load of crap straight down your throat. You're one sad MF retared fool!

GizmorGizmoralmost 6 years ago
Camping

Wait til the sister/wife shows up! Great story, Keep'em cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That...

...would be one wonderful trip, exactly what I've dreamed about many times.

Turbulence1973Turbulence1973almost 6 years ago
Great start!

Please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not bad, not good.

She places my cock at her pussies entrance.....how many does she have?

Omart57Omart57almost 6 years ago
Nice!

Fill her up! Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BRILLIANT! BRAVISSIMO! FIVE STARS (*****). I IMAGINED I WAS EITH EMMA!

The moment when he felt Emma's ass up his cock, her ass coated with his sperm & pre-cum is PRICELESS! Da stavim jedan burek sa sirom u rernu? Anthology material.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sophomoreic!

Premis is good but, it reads like it was written by a high school sophomore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Is there gonna be more

Would love to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ [(5) 4.9/5 = 98%]. BRAVO! AN EXCELLENT JOB. I LOVE your story! It is very EROTIC. The writer's imagery is powerful. Sis-in-law is a keeper...

What happens in the family stays in the family!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FIVE STAR STUFF!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Nothing like camping to get the juices flowing so to say

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
AWESOME WEEKEND

Great sex.

I am hard.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 4 years ago
Hot stuff!

I loved it! Five Stars!

roveroneroveronealmost 4 years ago

Also a five...like Emma a lot...woman that knows what she wants

and really glad there's a Ch 2

going to see when this was posted...in any event hope there'll be more coming...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story except my sis in law & I both hate camping. Been trying to get into her pants for years

newporter56newporter56over 3 years ago
Don't be regretful

Don't be regretful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

But the sex scenes lack sufficient detail/s.

For example, when she tells him to maturbate himself while she fingers herself, it sure could have used some dialog such as her asking him what he was thinking about as he rubbed his cock. And she could have told him what she was thinking about. Her doing to him. Him doing to her.

And all the concentration on her magnificent ass, no real ass action/involvement.

And there they are squeezed into the tiny tent. Her boobs were there too, weren't they? Couldn't tell from the action.

Four stars.

NoelartsNoelarts7 months ago

All the time you talk about her ass, but till the end you never fucked her ass ???

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well shit, that escalated quickly. Hot stuff. Hope they continue when they get back home and Sarah gets in on the action. Sister wives!

"We can forget this when your cum is dripping from my cunt." How this man's cock didn't just explode right there I'll never know. Props to him.

Gregory079Gregory0795 months ago

If they’re backpacking and your shoulders are hurting you need an actual backpacking backpack or adjustment. The weight is supposed to be on your hips..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Are you a moron? Fix the first fricken paragraph!!!

"The only reason I'm pushing it is because I'm going with her Irish twin sister, Emily. Emma, Sarah, and I all went to high school together."

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Author's a moron.

"My sister in law, Emma, and I go camping. Her ass is amazing!"

"The only reason I'm pushing it is because I'm going with her Irish twin sister, Emily."

"Emma, Sarah, and I all went to high school together."

I guess it's difficult to keep the names straight when you copy someone else's story, isn't it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous