Camping with the Sister In Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So?"

"This is just like that!"

This is nothing like that.

"This is nothing like that! You're my sister in law. And I've wanted to fuck you forever! This is bad!"

"Mmmmm Say that again."

I can't help myself. I push her fiery hair from her ear and whisper into it, "Emma, I've wanted to fuck you for so looong."

As I say this her hip movement slows and her ass really takes my cock between its cheeks.

I relent a little, "Maybe we can do this. Just no further."

Emma stands and slips out of her shorts. She has no panties on. She then puts her legs around my waist, straddling me.

Oh fuck. My dick is still slightly out of my boxers, and her completely bare pussy is touching it.

"Emma."

"Mmmm David"

"Emma we can't."

"David we aren't... Yet."

She frees my cock and slides it between her pussy lips. It looks kind of funny like a hot dog in a bun, but how it feels? How it feels is anything but funny. Her pussy grinds up and down on my cock. Up and down the full length. Her juices coat my cock, and the aroma sends my brain spinning. I just want to put my cock as deep as I can into her pussy. But I can't.

"Emma. Seriously. We can't."

"We aren't. It's just a lap dance. But here. If you don't want to do this. No touching. Fine. I just need to get off, and I think you do too. Let's go into the tent and masturbate."

"What do you mean?" What do YOU mean, what do you mean? You know exactly what she's saying.

"You know what I mean."

Emma stands seductively and grabs my cock with her hand. She pulls gently by the cock into the tent.

"Just stroke your cock. Stroke it while I violate myself with my fingers. While I coat my fingers in my own juices."

Well I can't say no to that.

So I stroke. But more importantly she inserts. Slowly at first. But I can hear how wet she is. I can smell how wet she is. I watch as her middle finger enters. Slowly doing small circles inside her cunt. Holy shit I-

Fuck. I'm cumming.

I cum all over her sleeping bag.

"I guess we'll have to share yours tonight." Fuck she's right.

"I guess so."

"I didn't get off yet."

"Sorry. I'll need a second before I can masturbate again."

"It's fine. Let's just go to bed."

The two of us crawl into my sleeping bag. I'm too tired to say anything about how it's inappropriate. Besides we've gone so far already. I'm fucked no matter what at this point.

It's such a tight squeeze I feel her ass up against my cock. A mixture of semen and precum coats her ass and makes it slick.

"Mmmmm" Emma moans again, filling the tent with her lust.

"Emma. You can't do this to me."

"Come on David. We're doing this to each other."

With that she grinds her ass into my cock. Shit. I'm hard again.

"Well Dave. You may not have been able to masturbate again, but I'll bet you could fuck my tight little pussy."

Shit. Shit. Shit. She's right. I could. And worse than that! I want to.

"Emma..." That didn't even convince me.

Emma turns around to face me. We're both on our sides, but she pushes me onto my back. She then wraps her legs around my waist, and leans her face against mine. She does three things all at once, and incredibly slowly. She raises her hips. She places my cock at her pussies entrance. And she snakes her tongue into my ear.

As her tongue enters my ear I enter her cunt. "Fuuuuuuck. David that's soooo gooood." She breathes this into my ear as I bottom out inside her cunt. I'm entirely inside her.

She slowly cradles my balls as I begin pumping.

"Emma."

"David"

"Emma"

"David"

Her tongue snakes into my ear again, before she wraps it around my ear's exterior, and finally brings her mouth to my own. We kiss passionately and things take a turn. This started as two people making love, we know each other we love each other and we are both too turned on to keep at that pace.

The sleeping bag is left at the bottom of the tent, and I have flipped her around. It feels wrong not to be inside her.

"David stick your fucking cock back inside me or I'm going to lose my mind!" She announces this to me with a deep desperation.

"Beg." I state it simply as her ass wiggles in the air. She's in doggystyle position, and her ass is seeking my cock.

"Please. Please David!"

"Beg." I state it again, but this time I spank her as I say it.

"Please!"

"Beg!" I spank her again.

"Please! Please fuck my cunt raw! Please fill me with your cum! Please don't let my cunt be empty anymore!"

I spank her again! She yelps this time, and as she yelps I shove my cock deeply into her cunt.

"Oh FUUUUUUUCK" She yells this as I fill her tight cunt with my cock. I really notice how her cunt feels right now. It's so warm, and it clings to my cock as if it will die without it.

"Emma!" I spank her again. Her ass is red as it swings back and forth. She is sticking her ass up into the air into my cock as I fuck her deeply.

"Please don't stop! Please don't stop! Please fuck me harder! I need this! I need you! I love you! I love this! Fuck! Fuck! FUUUUUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!" She frantically yells this as I plow deep into her cunt. I don't know how much longer I can take, but I give her my cock deeply as long as I can.

She turns slightly to look at me, and I grab a handful of her hair. I jerk her head back as I grab her tit with my other hand.

"Emma! Tell me what you are!"

"I'm your dirty little slut! I live to fuck you! I need your cum! David I'm going to cum! Please fill me!"

I pull her hair harder and spank her. She yelps again, but this time it extends.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCK" She moans and writhes on my cock. I feel it building, and let loose. My cock erupts deeply inside her. Cum fills her pussy as she screams in ecstasy.

Wow.

"Wow."

"Wow."

Emma and I fall down onto the ground together. My cock still buried in her pussy I lay on top of her. I pull her hair and we kiss passionately before we both collapse again.

Darkness overtakes me as I fall asleep.

When I finally wake up it's to Emma riding my cock in the bright sun.

"Finally. You're awake. We only have the weekend so let's fuck."

If you insist Emma. If you insist.

12