All Comments on 'Camping With Tom Ch. 04'

by writedoctor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm just like Don

To continue my comment from chapter 3 (I'm the guy who is falling in love with my regular lover), I'm just like Don. I'm the cocksucker, the bottom, the guy who rims, and now I'm the one falling in love with my regular lover. We've started talking about moving in together and once we finalize our plans I'll have to tell my girlfriend. Like Don is going to have to do, I'll have to be honest with my girlfriend and tell her that while I've enjoyed being with her, I now want only my male lover. If that makes me gay, then so be it. I don't mind being called "gay" or "faggot" because that's what I am now & I accept it. Please continue this series of stories. It really hits home with me and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I read the last line with a *literal* gasp of pleasure, man. Big smile on my face for this one. Huge... I really hope they both take it to the limit - again and again. Terrific stuff. Really been enjoying these, and they never fail.

robin48robin48almost 7 years ago
nice

get cock while yu are still young

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Of all the unfinished stories here on Lit? This is the first one that hurts. So good. So well written. So many possibilities in front of these boys ... <sigh>

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boy6 months ago

Loved this chapter keep up the good work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous