All Comments on 'Camping with Uncle Dan'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh man!

Way beyond hot dude! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot,hot.

You're the best. Please write again and hopefully soon.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaalmost 15 years ago
Very sweet and mucho hot

Enjoyed this a lot. Best, Ken

desperate1desperate1over 12 years ago
memories

This was such an exciting story and brought back memories of times long ago

watchurmanwatchurmanabout 12 years ago
Wow!

Makes me wanna go all rustic too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
claude23

I also had the same experience and loved it now i am 62 and idont have any one lihe him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
mine

wish some one would suck on mine, all I do is wank.

Chubby92Chubby92over 9 years ago
Hot but sad :(

Loved it as usual, I am absolutely crazy about Uncle Dan. He's my dream man. Very sad that he died. :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

What an incredible story! Loved it :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SAd

BUT before his uncle died atleast they had a good time.And the kid. Just like me I love big cocks I used to suck a couple white guys off.Then I joined the marines.I gave a black guy a good blow job.Then I love sucking his cock.I then hooked up with another black guy and his cock was huge.We were drinking IN his room when I took a look at him when he was taking a piss. He said you like what I have.I said fuck ya.He said you like sucking off black guys don't I said ya I used to suck white guys back home.BUT the other night I sucked this other black guy off and I just fell in love while I was sucking him.I love having a black cock so much.It feels so good putting it in my mouth.I said just looking at how nice and black it looks makes me fuckin horny.He said that you just want black guys from now on.I said ya..Then he said that from now on your going to be a black cock sucking faggot .I said yes I will.So let me suck your cock and then I want you to fuck my ass real good.And will you do me again tomorrow.He said I ll do you any time you want to.You faggot cocksucker.And he fucked me so fuckin good with his big cock.I just loved it..So that's why I love sucking black guys I love seeing that big black cock going in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Characters you really CARE about. And of course, the fucking is really hot! (No one taking advantage of anyone else - just great man-to-man sex!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous