Camping with Uncle Dan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned as Uncle Dan began sucking on me furiously. His nose was buried in the tiny wisp of hair above my dick as he cupped my ass with his hands. His mouth was like a washing machine, with his tongue acting like an agitator as it felt like he was trying to swallow my dick and balls clear down his throat.

Knees buckling, I held onto his head for dear life while my orgasm erupted into his mouth. I felt my cum spurt out rapid-fire for what seemed like forever while he sucked every drop out of me. Finally, I had to pull him off of me when my nuts began to throb in protest.

"Sorry," he gasped as he smothered my withered little stem with kisses. "You tasted so good - wanted to do that ever since I saw you in the pond. Beautiful - you're so beautiful. I wanted you so bad."

I stepped out of the shorts that were around my ankles, and nudged Uncle Dan onto his back in the bed.

"I saw something I wanted at the pond too," I told him, kneeling down at his hip.

Reaching down, my hand slid along the inside of his thigh, avoiding his arching plum for the moment, and cupped his balls. The huge orbs rolled around in my grasp as I roughly manipulated his wrinkled pouch.

"Oh man, this is unreal. I can't believe you big you are," I groaned, grabbing his pulsating erection with my free hand while continuing to churn his nuts with the other, knowing by now what men wanted to hear, and he smiled as he looked at me with his mouth open.

While his erect cock had not gotten all that much bigger than it had been when flaccid, it was still at least twice the length and girth of mine, and the hot tube seemed to throb as I held it gently.

Uncle Dan moaned as I slid the tight foreskin down, and as I peeled it back I exposed the purplish crown, and pre-cum oozed out as I unsheathed it completely. Slowly I pumped the shaft a few times before letting it fall back onto his stomach.

Gingerly, I climbed on top of Uncle Dan, straddling his cock before easing myself on top of it. I ground my crotch into the underside of his member as I leaned forward, raking my hands through the hair on his chest, enjoying the sound of him purring softly as the damp silver pelt slid between my fingers.

Uncle Dan reached up to tweak my nipples but I pulled his hands off of me, pinning his wrists above his head while bending down.

"Ohhh!" he groaned after I lowered my head into his armpit, ravenously licking and chewing the thick tuft of hair that sprouted from under his arm, and the more he moaned and squirmed, the more enthusiastically I attacked him.

Looking over at him, I loved the way his neck was arched and his head was craned high, with only the whites of his eyes showing. Seeing how much he was getting off on this, I dove into his other armpit. I felt his cock between my legs, almost as if he was trying to hump into me, while I inhaled the musky and manly odor of him.

"Please," he whimpered as I leaned back and slid down the bed, and I had no idea what he meant by please, but I didn't care.

Kneeling between his thighs, I grabbed his turgid manhood and bowed my head downward, my eyes locked on his as my mouth slid over the exposed helmet. The taut glans made my mouth stretch widely as my lips slid down the sensitive skin.

"So good," Uncle Dan whimpered as he watched my mouth slide down the shaft until more than half of him was inside of me, and then he moaned as I sucked even harder as I slid back up.

After bobbing up and down on him for a minute, I felt his hands on me, pulling me around so that I was at his side. I felt his hand between my legs, and heard him express surprise when his hand found my dick.

"You're hard again already?" he said with awe in his voice.

While I may have gotten the short end of the stick so to speak, I was blessed with an incredible amount of stamina and resiliency, so maybe things even out in the end.

As Uncle Dan's hand reached up and grabbed my pecker, I leaned forward and pulled his cock in my direction. He sensed what I was doing, and with my dick between his thumb and index finger, he held it while I rubbed the end of his cock against mine.

"Oh - that's so nice," he muttered as the gooey tips of our cocks rubbed together.

The sight of two preposterously different cocks next to each other never failed to turn me on, and I pinched his glans in order to open his pee-hole wider. He shuddered as I rubbed my pale gumdrop head into his purplish plum-sized crown, and he made a sad sound while I pulled back.

"Please don't," he pleaded when I went back to sucking his cock, and his hand slid down under my crotch until his hand found the crack of my ass.

Prying my cheeks apart with the back of his hand, I felt his bony finger probing, and then sliding into my anus. Deeper and deeper it slid, and I pulled my mouth off of him as his digit went in to the hilt.

"Let me," Uncle Dan said in a voice that was almost begging. "Let me put it in."

"Later - please - but I think you're way too big," I protested, and at that I felt a second finger join the first.

I let out a moan as he worked the two fingers inside of my cavity, and he knew what he was doing, because I was writhing as I knelt next to him, riding his hand like it was a horse.

"Your ass is so tight and sensitive, isn't it Timmy?" he asked me as he really got busy in there. "I want it so bad, baby. You do too. Look at yourself - your dick is so hard."

As he said that, without warning and without even a touch, I felt my balls tingle. Looking down, I saw my cock begin to spurt cum all over Uncle Dan's stomach. My dick kept springing up and down even after the seed stopped squirting out, and I finally eased myself down on his hand in exhaustion.

Chapter 10: I wouldn't hurt you for the world.

I let him ease me down onto the bed, but when I tried to roll onto my stomach I stopped me.

"Not that way at first Timmy," Uncle Dan told me as he pulled a jar of lubricant from the bedside table drawer. "I want to watch you."

He slathered a thick coating of gel around the top half of his member, and then had me part my legs. I winced as the second lubed finger went in, and I cried out when a third finger entered my orifice.

"I want to make sure you're nice and ready," he assured me as he worked most of his hand into me. "I wouldn't hurt you for the world."

Uncle Dan seemed to be almost hyperventilating as he set the lube aside and lifted my backside up. I felt the tip of his tool at my puckered little hole, and as he leaned forward I relaxed as much as I could while he tried to force him inside of me.

"It's okay - okay," his voice said as I cried out a little.

It took a lot of effort, but finally I felt the ridge of his crown pop into me. I cried out while Dan hovered above me, telling me that everything was alright. It was alright, and while it did hurt, as he worked it around I felt myself loosen up.

"Is - is - is it all in me?" I asked, knowing full well it wasn't.

"No Timmy," he said breathlessly. "Just the tip of it. Just relax. Here - put your hands behind your head for me - that's it. Damn! You look so sexy like that."

Uncle Dan's thumbs extended to my armpits, and he slid them up and down the smooth skin. That kicked up a bit of ripeness, and I cringed when the aroma wafted upwards.

"Sweaty," I muttered apologetically.

"You smell like a man," he said, and then leaned down and let his tongue slide under my arm briefly before straightening up again, while starting to probe a little deeper in me.

"Ahhh!" he exclaimed, looking down at his cock sliding into my ass. "I've got half of it in now. How does that feel?"

"Big," I grunted. "But good though."

"I knew you'd like it. Damn, what a tight hole you have there. Play with your dick for me, son. That's it, stretch it out nice."

Obediently I reached down and began pulling on my dick, pulling on the limp little tube as Uncle Dan looked on.

"Work your nuts too," he asked, and after I began playing with my sac, he slid more of his cock into me while letting out a distorted moan of pleasure.

"Roll over now Timmy," Uncle Dan directed. "If I watch you much more I'm going to pop my nut."

He pulled out of me and let me get onto my hands and knees before he climbed behind me. I felt his finger rub around the open cavity he had created, and without any hesitation he pushed himself into me.

"Sweet," Uncle Dan hissed as his cock went deep into my bowels.

This position allowed him a better angle of penetration, and he took advantage of it by sinking his shaft all the way in. I cried out in pain as I felt him hit my inner wall, but he was in that zone of being a little out of control.

In and out, and with increasing speed, his cock thrust savagely. I was whimpering - my face buried in the bedding as I reached back and tried to spread my ass wider to make it easier. It hurt, but hurt good, and Uncle Dan's feral grunting only added to the excitement.

Despite the pain I was sorry when at last he let out a loud groan and his cock shot his load deep into me. After he came he collapsed on top of me, and only when his deflated cock oozed out of me did he start to move around.

Chapter 11: Bathing.

"Not the pond!" I protested with a chuckle while Dan led me outside into the darkness.

Fortunately, Uncle Dan had a solar shower set up in a nearby tree, and after we wet each other down with the still-warm water, he noticed something.

"You're hard again?" he said as my dick pointed at him in the moonlight.

"Can't help it," I muttered, and that was true. Just watching his cock swing back and forth sent shivers down my spine and made me stiff.

"I want you to me - like I did you," Dan said, grabbing my dick and pulling me toward him.

"Actually, I'd rather have you do what you did to me," I said shyly. "That was the best head I've ever gotten."

Dan turned the spray nozzle off and brought me to the picnic table, where he leaned over with his hands on the wood, exposing his ass to me.

"I'll give you all the head you want - but please," Uncle Dan asked - almost begging me to stick my dick in his ass. "I need you in me."

I moved in behind him, sliding a finger into him while I brought my dick up to the puckered ring, which was as hairy as the rest of him. There was no need for lubricant, and I had to really lean into him in order to get much more than the head of it into him, but that was enough for him.

The sensation of the head of my dick popping in and out of his ring was nice, and being able to reach around him and grab his flaccid hose gave me something to hang onto. I yanked on it hard while thrusting into him briskly.

"That's it," Dan said, grunting in time as I pounded myself into his ass. "Feels so good."

I came quickly, and Dan sighed as each spurt erupted into him, finally ending with us bent over the table with me on top of him.

Eventually, we got up and went back to the shower, grateful that we had saved most of the lukewarm water. We soaped each other down, and Dan took special care around my anus, which he had stretched out earlier.

"You okay down there?" he asked as his finger tenderly cleaned me, and I nodded.

"Maybe you'll let me do that again tomorrow night?" Dan said hopefully, while I scrubbed his cock, giving him the most centralized bath imaginable.

"Sure," I said, half-hoping that my pulling on him would bring it back to life.

"You really like my pecker, don't you Timmy?"

"Love it," I said. "You're so big. I didn't think you would get it in me.'

"Wish I were younger, because my mind works a lot better than my body these days," Dan mused. "When I was younger, I could - Damn!"

His hand had slid down my body and brushed against my dick, which was at half-mast. Calling it an erection would be an exaggeration, but it was rising somewhat, much to Uncle Dan's amazement.

Wordlessly, Dan knelt in front of me and leaned forward, taking my cock between his lips. He worked much slower this time, and let my balls jiggle against his chin while his mouth and tongue played me like a flute.

I reached down and ran my hands over the bristle of his scalp while his mouth made me about as hard as I could manage at this point. At first I wasn't sure if I would be able to cum again or not, but eventually I felt my orgasm on the way.

My entire groin tingled as I came, my dick managing only a few meek spurts of seed, although it jumped around frantically in his mouth. Dan kept slowly sucking on me until my dick went limp, and only then did he get up.

"You're one hell of a man," Dan said, leading me back to the cabin.

Chapter 12: Restless.

The sun was on the verge of rising when I woke up, needing to go outside to pee. When I went back inside, I stood by the side of the bed and looked down at my Uncle Dan, naked with the sheet crumpled down at the foot of the bed.

His cock was resting on his hairy stomach, and with his legs spread, his manhood looked even more impressive. As quietly as I could, I crawled between his legs and nudged them further apart before bowing my head and licking his furry nut sack. This made his body twitch, and so I brought my hand up and placed it on the underside of his tool.

Pressing down, I began to move my hand up and down the length of the flaccid hose. As I did this, his foreskin would slide down, exposing the plum-sized glans, and then slide back up when my hand did.

I heard Uncle Dan mumble something, and I crawled over to lay on my side next to him, continuing the massaging of his cock. Resting my face on his chest, I lightly licked the mat of hair, searching for his nipple.

"Quite a wake-up service," Dan said softly as his hand came up and rubbed my hair.

"I couldn't resist this beautiful cock of yours," I admitted, now pressing down harder and giving the underside a undulating rubbing from the tip right down to his balls, the dampness of his body providing just enough lubrication.

"I'm afraid you're wasting your time," Dan said glumly.

"No I'm not," I said, watching the crown play hide and seek. "I can feel you starting to get hard."

There had been some thickening of his manhood since I had started playing with it, and now I was determined to get him up again. If I couldn't, it was alright and besides, I was still loving what I was doing, and so was he.

"Think about what we're going to do today," I said. "Are we going to swim? Fish?"

"Yes," Dan said in a measured tone, beginning to push himself into my hand, and a tiny bead of pre-cum formed on the tip of his bulb.

"Then afterward, we're going to have supper, and then come right back to this bed, aren't we?" I asked, and he nodded.

"You're going to fuck me in the ass again tonight, aren't you? You're going to put this huge cock of yours inside me - all the way inside me this time, right Uncle Dan?"

Dan grunted, and I searched for the nipple again and found it, sucking on it hard.

"You were so tight - like a vise. I just don't want to hurt you," Dan said.

"You won't," I assured him. "You were so good - but I'll bet you wanted to be a little rougher, didn't you?"

Uncle Dan looked at me with a shocked expression on his face, and then slowly nodded to me.

"Thought so. That's okay. That's good," I whispered, moving up to Dan's ear and giving it a playful bite before sliding my lips down his neck and shoulder.

Like last night, I buried my face in his armpit, inhaling his musky aroma while I licked and chewed at the thick tuft of hair that filled the recess, and like last night Dan's body arched and squirmed under my assault.

"You like that, don't you?" I asked, and his red and sweaty face proved it. "Me too."

His cock was now fully erect, arching back onto his belly with the skin taut and flushed.

"Tonight," I hissed while working my hand up and down his prodigious member. "Tonight, when I tell you not to be rough - when I tell you that it hurts - when I beg you to stop?"

Dan looked at me, his face crimson and strained, waiting for me to answer my own question.

"Ignore me," I said coldly. "Fuck me hard and however you want. Do whatever you want. Think about what you would like to do to me. Any ideas?"

"Really?" Uncle Dan gasped, and when I nodded, his breathing grew more rapid and his cock got even harder.

"Look in the drawer," he said, nodding toward the little table alongside the bed.

I freed one of my hands long enough to lean over and open the drawer. There were only a few things in the drawer; a pair of handcuffs, a tube of lubricant, and a gigantic black plastic vibrator.

"Anything in particular?"

"All of them," he choked. "I'd love to cuff you and hang you from the crossbeam up there," nodding toward the ceiling. "Or outside from the limb of a tree, if you didn't make too much noise. Just high enough so that you had to be on the tips of your toes."

"Then what?"

"I'd work that vibrator deep up into your ass."

"Oh!" I sighed, clicking the switch on the bottom and watched as the fake dick purred as it shook. "This is almost as big as your cock is."

I held the toy hard in the area between the base of his cock and his balls, making his whole body jerk and writhe.

"I'm hanging from the limb of a tree impaled with this powerful vibrator. What are you doing during this?"

"Sucking - sucking your cock until you came. I love sucking on your dick. Then - I'd..."

"What?"

"Whip you. Not hard, but hard enough to get your attention. With a strap, or the branch of a tree, until you got hard again. You get hard so damn fast. Then I'd suck you off again, and then repeat the process. When you couldn't take anymore and begged me to stop, then I'd pull the vibrator out of your ass and fuck you."

"Hmmm," I mused, setting the vibrator next to his nuts while my palm rubbed his cock harder and faster. "But what if I didn't ever beg you to stop?"

Dan's mouth opened wide, and as he emitted a long moan, I glanced down just in time to watch thick jets of cum spit out of his cock and onto his chest and stomach. My hand slid down the trunk of his cock and grabbed his balls, squeezing and kneading them.

This caused Dan to roar, and when my hand slid back of his cock and a new volley of seed spat out. Finally, I felt him get limp, but I kept milking him until I had managed to squeeze out every last drop from him.

"Timmy, you sure know how to get a man hot and bothered," Dan said, exhaling and looking up at the ceiling. "You were kidding though, right? About the rough stuff?"

Climbing up and straddling him, I lowered myself down to where my boner was against Dan's limp cock. It took me less than a minute of rubbing our dicks together to make me pop my load all over his package.

"Did you want me to be kidding?" I asked while lowering myself onto him, our gooey parts sliding around each others.

"No," Dan croaked.

"Good," I replied. "Because I wasn't."

Epilogue:

Dan expanded my horizons over the next few days, letting his fantasies run wild as I let him do whatever he wanted to me. My response was to invite myself back up to the cabin again just before school started in the fall.

I would have gone back up the next summer, and had made plans to do so, but sadly my Uncle Dan had a heart attack and passed in the spring. My mother was a little shocked at my reaction to his death, but credited it to our time spent together. Time which she credited to my coming out of my depression after getting back home, and about that she was 100% right.

...

thanks for reading.

12