Campus Rapist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was afraid you wouldn't come," she sobbed.

"No, no, you're safe now. I've got you," he comforted. She continued to cry as he gently pulled her pants back up, then lifted her in his arms, and carried her to his apartment.

He didn't have a roommate, and was never more grateful for that fact than at this moment. Melanie had stopped crying by the time they walked through the door, and now she was just pressing her face into his neck, too embarrassed to look up at him.

"Come on, you could use a shower," he said. He carried her into the bathroom and set her down on the toilet. He turned on the water and got her a towel. "If you need anything, just yell," he told her.

"Thank you," she said as he left the room. She took off her clothes and once again let the warm water soothe her, as she scrubbed away that man's touch from her body.

When she was done, she found that her clothes had been taken and a big t-shirt and sweat pants were in their place. They were big on her, but warm and cozy. They smelled like Logan, and she liked being wrapped in their gentle hug.

"I threw your clothes in the washer," he said when she came out.

"I could have done it," she said, blushing, knowing that there was no way he could miss the pee stain on her pants and panties.

"It's okay, I didn't mind," he said gently. "I found this in the pocket of your jeans," he said holding out the picture to her. "I'm sorry, I know you think it's creepy, but I swear I haven't been stalking you. I forgot I even had that in there. I didn't even..."

And she reached up and put her hand over his mouth. "I don't think it's creepy. I wanted to give it back to you, actually. I kind of like the idea of you carrying my picture around in your wallet," she said and then blushed.

"What did you come here to tell me?" he asked.

"I love you," she blurted out. The look of surprise and happiness on his face was endearing, as he lifted her up into a giant bear hug.

"I love you, too, little one," he said spinning her around. She bent her head and kissed him. Being held up taller than him, she was in the position to control the intensity of the kiss, and she liked her new place of power. She would smash her face to his and stick her tongue down his throat, like she was trying to burrow into him. Then she would pull back abruptly and just tickle his lips with hers.

He carried her like that, holding her by his arm under her butt and the other around her back, into the bedroom, never breaking the kiss. He sat her on the bed, and let his kisses trail down to her throat. She wanted to feel his naked chest against her, so she reached and tugged at his shirt. He lifted his arms, allowing her to pull it off him. His strong arms encircled her and it was better than she imagined.

After some more kissing, he reached out and pulled her shirt off of her. She didn't have her bra on, and her breasts were instantly free. When he wrapped his arms around her again, it was even better than before. She liked the way her breast pressed against his chest.

Her head was right at his neck, and she pressed her lips against it. Spreading tiny kisses all over it, leaking them down to his chest. He held her and kissed the top of her head, smelling her hair.

He pushed her back into a lying position on the bed, and gently tugged down the sweat pants she was wearing. When they were off her, he kissed his way back up her leg, stopping at her inner thighs. He spread kisses all over one, then moved onto the other. Melanie could feel growing anticipation as he neared her pussy, and shivers ran up her entire body when he finally did press his mouth to it.

He just gently kissed her there at first, then he let his tongue pop out and lap at her. He used his hands to spread her pussy lips apart, then licked her, tasting her sweet, tangy juices. He continued to lick her until she was bucking and moaning, then finally came.

She was still in the throes of her orgasm when he took her sensitive, swollen clit in his mouth, holding it gently between his and licking it with his tongue. It was so pleasurable, it was almost painful, and she wiggled her hips.

He sat up and pushed his pants and boxers off in one sweep, then rose above her. He was already aroused from the feeling of her pussy in his mouth, and pressed his hard cock to her entrance. She moaned and held onto his shoulders as he rammed most of his length into her. Melanie moaned and wrapped her legs around his hips, wanting to get him in deeper, and he buried himself to the hilt.

He slowly started to move back and forth in a gentle rhythm, which Melanie followed. They moved faster as the pleasure built, and they reached their orgasms together in a fire works display of pure pleasure. Afterwards, they both fell asleep still joined.

***

"Morning sleepyhead, it's time for class," Logan said, gently shaking her awake. She had spent every night for the past week at his house, since he had rescued her from the rapist. They had found out the next day that another girl had been raped in that very park, but it hadn't stopped there, yet another girl had been drugged and raped at a party two days after. Police suspected that all three were the same man, but it was hard to tell since he had no M.O.

Melanie had agreed to help the police in any way she could, and had to answer extensive questions. She was scared that the man was still out there, and never went anywhere by herself at night, not that Logan would let her anyway. Logan would barely let her go off by herself during the day. She didn't mind though, she felt safe when he was around.

"No, I don't want to get up," she groaned pushing at his chest, and rolling over.

"Come on," he chuckled, "You missed your first class yesterday."

Melanie rolled over and glared up at him, "It's your fault, you're the one who kept me up all night," she said in mock anger.

"Me? You're the one who's completely insatiable," he teased her.

"You know it," she said, lunging herself at him. He laughed and caught her, and she pressed kisses all over his face.

"Come on," he said carrying her to the bathroom. She giggled as he set her in the shower and turned on the water.

"Oooh, it's freezing," she said, jumping to the corner, out of the spray.

"A cold shower could to you good," he laughed. She waited until the water heated up, testing it with her hand, then stepped back under the drizzle. Logan then climbed into the shower with her.

"Here," Melanie said handing him the shampoo. She loved it when he washed her hair, massaging her scalp with his fingers, working the shampoo in. And if he wanted to invade on her shower, she never let him get away without doing it. After he was done with her hair, he did his own, as she washed his body.

As Melanie rubbed her hands and the bar of soap over him, she saw him harden at her touch, and knew she wouldn't get out of the shower without making love first. Not that she minded.

Logan ran his hands over her soft, wet breasts, and he loved the way her slippery skin felt. Logan abruptly picked her up and pushed her against the wall of the shower. Their faces were under the mist of water, and they had to shut their eyes against it. He held the pits of her knees in his hands, spreading her legs wide apart so he had access to warm, wet vagina. He made love to her with the tepid water cascading over their slick, naked bodies.

When the finally got out of the apartment, they ran into Poppy and Bee on campus. Both girls had apologized to him for the rape accusations, and he had whole-heartedly forgiven them, saying he knew they were just trying to protect Melanie, which he could understand. And surprisingly, they became fast friends.

"Poppy, Beatrice," he said greeting them. Beatrice gave him a playful punch in the arm that wasn't slung over Melanie. He had used her full name, which he knew she hated. Bee didn't usually open up to new people too quickly, but Logan had just been so nice to her, gently teasing her until she had no choice but to warm up to him.

"Hey Lanie, we haven't seen much of you around the dorm," Bee said.

"Yeah, you've been cooped up in your little nest of love too long," Poppy said, "You have to come back to the real world, please," she said, over exaggerating her begging tone, "We miss you."

"I see you guys all the time," Melanie said rolling her eyes.

"But how can we make our freshman year one giant sleepover if you aren't there?" Poppy joked.

"Guess you'll have to get along without me," Melanie said, smiling. Poppy and Bee walked away to go to their first class, muttering something about auditioning a new best friend.

Logan bought her a coffee and walked her to her first class, before kissing her goodbye, and promising to see her in art.

12