All Comments on 'Can A Straight Boy Be Turned Ch. 03'

by Liquid_Dreamsxxx

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Only a matter of time now

before Joe fucks him. Can't wait

hatefulevilscumfacehatefulevilscumfacealmost 9 years ago

Maybe he can try out these new skills of his on his two best friends too!

mh28mh28almost 9 years ago
awesum...

Cant wait for next one...

sdevin56sdevin56almost 9 years ago
Good story

Joe's a pretty sneaky guy - I agree only a matter of time before he fucks him. Or he accidentally ends up messing ith his 2 buddies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Really enjoying this story, hope you write more chapters soon! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love it

Hot hot hot, please don't stop till he is living with his new daddy, what a lucky boy.

o2byoungo2byoungalmost 9 years ago
OK, I'm a hypocrite

I have several times criticized my neighbor for being addicted to her soaps on TV, not in a mean way. I just recently started to read these stories on this site, and now I'm addicted to these. Some of you people just can't write the chapters fast enough for me.

Now I'm ready for Chapter 04, about 10 minutes ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
oh emm gee

Idk but I absolutely love this series! Its perfectly written!! Keep writing please cuz u sir, have a real talent! (^.^)

bluesky496bluesky496almost 9 years ago

i love this series and i cannot wait for the next episode ,more , more ,more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh my....

am I the only one who feels like he lied about his wife kicking him out lol

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 9 years ago
Very good story

Wish it was me being forced to do things like that I love it. Better yet if it was me forcing the person to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
When's the next part coming?

I'm so eager to see the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please

I'm anxious for the next parts too. Can't leave him iin limbo, wanting to get cock on a regular basis- both mouth and ass. Write it as soon as you can

chubbyvirgin23chubbyvirgin23over 8 years ago
ch 4 please

Hot story need the next chapter

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 8 years ago
hurry please

This is so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

When is the next chapter coming out?

Liquid_DreamsxxxLiquid_Dreamsxxxover 8 years agoAuthor

Sorry for the delay of the next chapter. Been real busy IRL. Can't promise when the next chapter will be released. But I'll try to find time to write it.

StephanieCDCNJStephanieCDCNJover 8 years ago

Joe is so hot. I need a man like him in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Hey Liquid_Dreamsxxx

Great story, are you going to write the next chapter.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Encouraged?

You are getting extremely high scores from almost everyone, including me. Based on your story to date, you can easily add 2-3 chapters. The protagonist needs to go all the way over on several occasions, in my opinion, then have a review of his actions, motivations and future intentions. I think the worst series are the ones with 10+ chapters. The same story gets stifled with the same characters. You can always add characters, but you always have the same main protagonist. Read Silkstockinglover. He does straight to gay; straight to lesbian; straight to gay submission, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved this story. Mike has become gay. He has now found how good it feels to have a cock in your mouth, and of course havingba mouthful of cum. It went take long before he finds out how good it feels to get fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

keep writing, good beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cock lover

The description of the cock makes this story better than most. Most writers neglect to focus on the details: the colour, shape of the shaft ( cylindrical or tapered), is it curved or straight, the foreskin, amount of foreskin, retracted or covered glans? The best part of the story is off course that it is a natural intact cock, far too many stories glorify circumcision which is an unnecessary mutilation of innocent cocks. Just stop calling it a mushroom head, that's so juvenile and cliche - it's the glans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If that asshole even have a little bit of a shit about that boy

This story would be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love Your descriptions

You should keep writing about oral domination, love your descriptions and the conflict you write about, I could not help but put myself in that situation, totally hot.. it is a huge fantasy of mine getting orally dominated by a guy. The description of the big balls and the smell of his crotch had me throbbing..keep up the great story telling, great jerk off material!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
straight boy turned

I can remember when I was a little man at the age nine when an older boy 15 made me suck his cock. It was just like you described, once I had tasted his creamy sweet sperm, I wanted more and that was all i could think about. I sucked him off many times that summer, sometimes twice a day, i was always begging for it.

now years later your story awakens the desires i felt when i was turned out, and now am still a gay slut.

Brianwchase9@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hope this gets finished

I really enjoyed this I hope it gets finished I really want to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

When I was 12 my cousin who was 16 made me suck him after the second time I swallowed his cum 3 months later he fucked me.

really loved his cock and cum we only see each other twice a year now but still suck him off or if we have time he gets to fuck me.

Liquid_DreamsxxxLiquid_Dreamsxxxabout 7 years agoAuthor
Part.4

Dear fans. Sorry for the huge hold up in this story! I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting. The good news is that I submitted the 4th part today. So it will be up soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
one of my fav stories

this is a very hot series!! you are a good writer. i like your focus on joe's crotch's smell, especially the image of being buried in his cock and balls

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Very hot

I loved this story and how he is starting to crave Joe's cock and cum. It is so real how sucking cock and swallowing cum is very addictive if not physically at least psychologically. I know that feeling personally as I have grown from straight cocksucker and craving cock and cum in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not much of a gay boy

No gay boy I know would do what you have him doing with an old ugly man, unless he was a male hooker. I have never had any of my friends have sex with an ugly old man. Now a good looking man in his 20's or 30's is a different matter. Your story get all the ugly old men excited and will not leave guys like 20 alone. I hate when they will not go away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot I love the descriptions of the balls and his face buried in cock and balls and him lusting after the smell and scent of Joes cock and balls. I so want to suck a cock and wish I could find a good married friend to orally dominate me...I know I would succumb to his dick and balls in a heartbeat!

DomFckrDomFckrabout 1 year ago

As a good looking older dom man that looks like Burt Reynolds I Love young skinny femboys and tease them like Joe does making them come to terms with their destiny. As coming to grips with their desires to serve and service a Strong Manlike me in Indiana/ Michigan border area not far from all the boys in Chicago. Our boy will soon lose his virginity and once Joe's cum and DNA are planted in him he will be turned for good. How submissive will he be; like all the anonymous boys reading this feeling like the boy hard for a Dom Man like Joe or myself wanting it for Real

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story! Yes a straight boy can be turned! I happened to me! I had a friend like Joe who convinced/tricked me into sucking his dick! I never forgot how that first dick felt in my mouth!

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies6 months ago

Once a person is exposed to something new; once the seed is planted in a person's mind, it's there always. When I was younger, I was picked on and teased; people called me gay and faggot. Not because I was! But because I was small, wore my clothes tight, I had low-self esteem. I was hit on by some other guys and made to do things I didn't want to do. Over time, I couldn't get these things out of my head and made me question my own sexuality. I still found myself attracted to women, and still do. But I cannot deny that I now have a desire to be with men, in a different way. That doesn't make me gay.

A straight boy can't be turned gay! He will always be straight. But he can learn to like the pleasures and attention from another man.

ShortyMacShortyMac4 months ago

It’s just getting hotter and hotter with each chapter. Pant Pant. 🤤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiquid_Dreamsxxx@Liquid_Dreamsxxx
My name is Nick (Nikkie), I'm a closet CD born 1996 from Sweden. I started crossdressing 2018. That year I put on my girlfriends panties and stockings. After that I was just entranced by feminine clothes. She never found out... later on she left me for another guy. Been single...