Can A Straight Boy Be Turned Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I smelled his balls I extended my tongue, it toughed his left sack. The balls were big and smooth as chicken eggs. I slowly started licking his ball sack up and down.

"You can leave now if you want?" He said with a satisfying voice.

I shook my head. I couldn't leave this place. With my eyes shut I could only smell and taste balls and it was making my penis rock hard. I sucked his left ball sack into my mouth, it filled my whole mouth. There wasn't much room to move my tongue around but I tried. Then I moved over to the right ball sack while he started moaning even more. I had licked and sucked on his balls for minutes so there wasn't much taste left of his balls anymore so I started moving up the shaft.

I went licking with a little faster phase towards his mushroom head when Joe stopped me.

"Not yet" he said.

He was teasing me for sure. He probably knew by now that all I wanted was to have his huge cock in my mouth. I continued licking his shaft for a minute until he took a step back.

"Tell me what you want?"

"Your cock" I said. I immediately felt embarrassed as I heard myself say that.

"You sure? You can still leave this bathroom"

"I don't wanna leave!" I said with a desperate voice.

"I'm not sure I want you to have it" he said.

Now he was teasing me big time. And I had a hard time sitting still on the toilet.

"Please I want your cock sir"

"Fine. But you can't have my cum"

"No, please I want that too"

"You want what?"

"Your cum. I want to swallow it all."

"You're my cockwhore, say it!"

"I'm your cockwhore!"

"Good. Now show me how much you want my cock?" He said while moving towards me.

I grabbed his hip with me left hand and dragged him against me while my right hand grabbed his huge cock. I opened my mouth wide and took his head into my mouth. With my tongue and lips wrapped around his mushroom head I realized that I tasted cock for the first time. I then felt Joe's hand at the back of my head. He wanted me deeper. He wanted that cock into the back of my mouth. I went a few inches deeper until I gagged.

"Slowly, don't force it" He said with a pleasing voice.

Back and forth I went with my head while my right hand jerked him off in the same phase. I didn't go that deep as I was afraid to gag again. His cock was so long so I couldn't take it all.

"Fuck you're good" He said while moaning.

It felt like I could come in my pants while sucking his cock. It was so erotic!

I sucked, licked and made love to his cock with my mouth for minutes... I had no idea how long but I didn't want it to stop.

I realized that it was about to end when he said "I'm cuming!"

He pushed his cock deep into my mouth when he started shooting cum. I almost gagged when I felt my mouth getting full of warm cum. He pushed a few seconds his cock deeper while I tried to keep him in control. He slowly took out his cock from my mouth as he said:

"Show me"

I opened my cum filled mouth instantly.

"Good! Do you want to swallow my cum, cockwhore?"

I nodded waiting for his command.

"Swallow" he said.

I swallowed it in one go. I felt like the taste of his cum had gotten better. Maybe it was just psychological?

All of a sudden we both heard the door close downstairs.

Fuck, my parents are home. I got fast up from the toilet and headed for the sink. While Joe was trying to fit his big cock into his pants I washed my hands and mouth. After I finished drying my hands and face I was about the head for my room as I glanced in the mirror. I noticed that there were big stains of saliva on my shirt. I walked into my room and took the shirt off and hid it under my bed to let it dry.

The rest of the day and evening I had only one thing on my mind; Joe's beautiful cock!

In the evening I went downstairs to get me something to eat before I'd go to bed as I saw that Joe was sitting at the kitchen table with my parents.

"I'm gonna leave you guys alone tomorrow. Karen wants me back home." He said with a happier voice.

"Great news man!" dad replied.

"That's so nice, I hope you guys can solve things out this time" Mom said with a smile.

I opened up the refrigerator. What the hell. I couldn't stop thinking of his cock and he's gonna leave me now?

The three of them got up from their chairs and told each other good night and went to bed. I was left alone in the kitchen and realized that I had lost my appetite.

I walked upstairs and noticed that Joe had closed his door to his room. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I somehow hoped he would come out of that room?! After I finished brushing my teeth I went to my room. I closed the door but after a second I regretted it. I opened it up and went to bed. Leaving the door open it was like welcoming Joe to my room if he wanted to.

I tried to get some sleep but it was difficult as I was so horny. I didn't want to masturbate if Joe suddenly would appear in my room.

I dozed off at some point.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12