All Comments on 'Can He Take It? Ch. 01'

by onyourknees

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

Keep em coming. I'd love some Non-consent stuff thrown in there too

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow, he is a lucky slave!

disapppointed the story ended there, I was kind of thinking he would take the semester off from college and become their slave for real, but I guess that only happens in my dreams huh ?? Oh well, it was a nice thought! but yes that was very hot, I thoroughly enjoyed it, great story, naturally I wanted it to go on for more pages, I thought since he had told them about cumming that the scenes would go on, only two scenes and he came, what happened to all the five scenes they had planned ??

Do you have other similiar stories that are available to be read I hope ??

Sincerely,l

Joshgiffard@rocketmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fantastic

A great story And I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

"...she said angrily and grabbed both my nipples and pulled up, I thought she was going to lift me off the ground by the nipples." --I would love this! I love it when women pinch and torture my nipples!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronyourknees@onyourknees
505 Followers
I don't look at the comments on my stories very often after they have been published for a while. Most of my stories are about role play, I love the power dynamic. I write about both female and male dominant, though I find I write most about female dom/male sub. Take Care.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES