Can He Take It? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, with a few tears starting to leak from my eyes, Amber stopped and came around front, she slapped my balls softly which made me panic to get away and get caught up in the rope. Swinging back and forth helplessly.

"Your little dick is all shriveled up again. Couldn't you at least get hard so you'll stop embarrassing yourself with that pathetic thing. Here, let's try this."

I felt rope being looped around my balls and cock and I also felt Lexi pulling on my nipples, pinching them hard as I cried out in pain.

"Be tough, don't make so much noise!" Lexi growled at me as she pinched my nipple, grinding her fingernails together until it felt like it would cut off the tip. "A good bitch takes pain silently and strongly."

"Open your mouth." Lexi ordered and then spit in it, the spit hitting the back of my tongue. She then slapped me hard across the mouth.

"I didn't say you could close it!" she said angrily and grabbed both my nipples and pulled up, I thought she was going to lift me off the ground by the nipples. The pain was intense. She let go and I slumped downward.

"Now keep your mouth open until I tell you to close it!" she ordered, and spat in it again.

I then felt the rope around my balls and cock tightening as Amber pulled it tight. My nuts were now pushed away from my body, tight against the bottom of my sac. Amber had looped the rope over so many times that most of my sack was now pinched closed, my balls right against what was left. My circulation felt like it was restricted somewhat too. It hurt, but the oddness of it was scarier then the actually pain, and I imagine it looked pretty fucked up.

Amber finished and Lexi relented with her nipple torture and spat in my mouth again, then Amber did the same and Lexi ordered me to swallow, which I did.

"Look at that dick, it's getting hard! Does our spit turn you on?"

I didn't know what to say. I think it did, but I was ashamed.

Whack! Some kind of cane whooshed through the air and hit the front of my bare thighs.

"Answer slave!"

"Yes Mistress, I enjoyed your spit."

"Beg for more then!" Lexi ordered.

"Please will you spit in my mouth more Mistress." I begged with startling sincerity.

"Later, first we need to soften you up some."

They had me close my mouth and then they moved on either side of me and started to work me over with some kind of cane each, I could hear the whooshing in front of me just before it hit and it made me flinch every time. But I had nowhere to go.

"You won't be leaving here 'till you're red all over, so settle in." Lexi said.

"You may even get some bruises, you're gonna earn your reward, that's for sure." Amber chimed in.

They basically alternated strokes hitting from my shoulders all the way down to my knees, front and sides, my whole backside and arms were already whipped very well.

This got extremely painful, I'd never been subjected to something like this before. My body felt like it was on fire, and each stroke just made that one area more acute. I almost felt like I was about to escape from my body from the pain, was I passing out? I didn't think so, more like a hypnotic state almost.

Occasionally a girl would slap my tied up balls with the back of her hand, and even the light tap hurt and sent me into a panicked frenzy that surely did nothing but make me look stupid. I think that's why they did it; they enjoyed my panicked reaction.

"You're pretty red now, little bitch. How about we give you a few bruises and then we'll stop?"

"OK Mistress, thank you." I said in a breathless, pained voice.

"Wait 'till you see yourself, you are red all over, soon black and blue and red."

Then who I assume was Lexi walked in front of me and slapped my balls as I tried to get away, she was making a game of it, slapping me and watching me squirm to get away as she kept doing this. She laughed evilly and taunted me as she did it.

Then I heard footsteps approach behind me but instead I felt Lexi grab my nipples hard and twist them hard as she pulled away, making me cry out loudly, much louder then I had all shoot.

"Don't resist." Amber said through strained teeth in my ear. "Take it like a good slave. The more still you are the lesser this will be." It was incredibly difficult to just stay upright and still as she wrenched my nipples having a firm grip on them as she twisted around so much, like as hard as her thin arms could twist and pull. The pain was overwhelming, but she finally let go and then Amber asked:

"Here slave, how bout a treat for you? You wanna lick my cute ass for me?"

"Yes Mistress please."

"If you do Amber will paddle you meanwhile."

"It's OK, please let me lick your ass mistress."

"You going to be able to get real deep and do a good job on my ass?"

"Yes Mistress, I want to please you."

"Good, show me. Stick your tongue out." Amber said, then to Lexi "See, he's already trading pain just for a chance at sticking his tongue in an ass, he's already willing to degrade himself and get pain for a taste of ass. Imagine what he'll do for pussy?"

I then felt her ass cheeks pressed against my face as she backed into me. Eager to finally get some sexual touching, and to just eat ass for the first time in my life, I tried to push my face into her cheeks as far as I could, getting incredibly turned on as I thought these we're Lexi's bare ass cheeks against my face. I really wanted to taste her ass but I couldn't really get to it due to the bondage position I was in. I had no ability to move laterally, or any way really. Lexi helped me as I felt her hold one of her cheeks open and back into me more.

I finally was able to reach her anus and I circled the tip of my tongue around her opening. I was enjoying this, my first time ever eating an ass. It was very clean, which I was concerned about.

As I licked her hole, I then felt a hard whack on my ass,: Amber was paddling my already tenderized ass with some kind of flat, stiff paddle. They'd know already used whips, canes and paddles on me, and this was only scene one!

Soon Lexi tired of the external licking and backed into me hard as she forced her ass up tight against me, so I was like leaning against her ass.

She commanded me to "clean out her dirty ass." I stuck my tongue into her ass and licked around, probing in and out and around, thankfully dirty it was not, fun it was. The whole time Amber was circling, paddling my thighs and ass hard.

At least now with this lovely ass in my face, I had something else to take my mind of the whips, and I did, eagerly plunging my tongue into her, trying to be a good, submissive boy.

I hadn't been eating Lexi's little ass for long when Amber stopped and said "OK slave, we've beat you just about enough I think, you're going to be feeling this for many days. We don't want you to be too hurt so you can't preform more tasks for us." Lexi pulled away too and the director said "Ok, next."

The scene was over and we were going to set up for the next one. The girls got prepped in between in a separate room. Generally there is more of a break, for any amount of time in between scenes, but yesterday we decided my shoot was to be authentic so I wasn't to be given any real breaks in between scenes, only the minimum required for setup, and I should hold character the whole time.

I then heard footsteps towards me and someone asked if I was ok. I nodded yes, it was one of the prop girls asking. "Really? Because you sure don't look OK."

They started to untie the rope from above and also my wrist and ankle rope. I was then allowed to stand up and I had pins and needles and felt really weird, and really sore, everywhere. But OK really.

The girls handed me a water bottle, I was still blindfolded and had the rope on my cock and balls, and I drank until I said I was good, I asked to piss but wasn't allowed. Then I felt a hand grab one of mine and guide me to a big table.

I lay on my back on the table so my ass was right on the edge and then they tied my ankles together tightly, then my knees and then my thighs so my legs basically moved as one, attached together tightly. Then, my ankle rope was strung up through another roof hook and tightened it so my legs were straight up in the air. This left my asshole nicely accessible, and right at the girl's waist height.

Yesterday in the lounge I was also told that leaving my legs tight together like this doesn't open my asshole up as much, this leaves anything going in with a tighter hole to penetrate and causes a fuller feeling for the recipient. More pleasure, but probably much more discomfort at the cost.

My arms were then pulled straight back above my head, but I was lying on my back, so they were parallel to the floor and my wrists were tied together and then tied to the wall behind my head so they were stretched right out, but this caused my body to move in reaction to the tension, however they weren't done yet.

They then used the rope at my thighs to tie to the opposite wall and pulled in the opposite direction until my ass was back to right on the edge. From my thighs though they used two ropes at an angle, so someone could stand right at my legs I assumed. I felt stretched out, my body being pulled strongly from both directions, like my body was the object used in a tug of war contest that maintained perfect equilibrium.

And they still weren't done! I then had a rope looped under the table and then tied down below my arm pits and above my chest. And finally the same thing was done, but at my hips, just under where the tip of my cock was, one of the girls handled my dick clinically as she tied the rope underneath it. Pretty weird job where you handle dicks all the time like these girls probably do I realized. I wonder how many men and women's genitals they've handled casually in their time?

Anyways, the ropes around my torso were tightened very tight. I honestly couldn't move any part of my body outside of my head or wiggling my arms or legs a little bit. Last setup I could move my whole body, but I would swing back the other way right after, but I could swing, turn, etc. This time, basically nothing.

I felt incredibly vulnerable, and I was still in great pain from the full body beating I took, especially my nipples, they throbbed the most, and weirdly I enjoyed the sensation. Being this scared made me feel alive.

Now that I was ready, the shoot was about to begin again. The director gave the signal and I took a depth breath and we began.

"Alright little bitch, are you ready to see yourself?" Amber asked.

"Yes Mistress," I answered, more composed than I was all last scene.

"Ohh, but he was redder before we moved him and he's gotten a bit less. I want him to see how he looked before. Let's do a little more, so he's bright, bright red again." Lexi whined.

"Ok, how about we'll hit you a bit more then we'll play with you some?" Amber asked. "This won't take long."

"Yes Mistress."

"You see?" Amber asked, "This one is so easily broken, it's much more satisfying to break down and own a confident guy, one that is physically strong, that doesn't give in. When you get them as yours you earned it. It's a deeper connection. This guy is willing to submit to anything we do, it's no challenge. It's his desperation more then our skill. I mean usually it takes more then one whipping to break them, but I think that was good enough for him."

"But he's so obedient, eager to please, eager to learn. He'll make a great slave if I ever want one on a more full time basis. I mean, he'll do anything I could want."

"That's true. See bitch, you have your uses. He's great for a first slave for my trainee here." Amber said, "And he does take pain very well, very tough...You whip him Lexi, I'll give him a little attention."

Almost immediately I felt a whack all along my stomach, Lexi had a whip of some kind, with lots of little leather ends hitting me. She was working over all my exposed skin, hard and fast, just to get me super red again I guess.

Amber had now started to lightly stroke my cock, getting it hard by just running a finger over the shaft.

Meanwhile Lexi had been around me quickly a few times and then Amber said "OK slave, get ready to check yourself out."

I felt her hand at the back of my mask and she undid something and then tugged it off, leaving me in my simpler mask that I could see out of.

I looked down at myself, squinting to adjust to light, I saw they weren't kidding. I was bright red all over, almost white and bumpy in some places. I saw my balls were stickling straight in the air, above the 5 loops of rope, they were purple and looked in terrible shape, but they felt ok. My dick, also tied up, was also a shade of purple, it was pretty hard and extremely veiny.

I looked at my nipples and the area around it looked like it had bruises forming and broken blood vessels for sure from the abuse they had already taken, the area was swollen and purple colored, same with the front of my thighs, which had take a lot of real hard hits with the canes and then paddle. They were purple and probably would form some bruises. I'm sure my ass was the same or worse.

"How do you feel seeing what we've done to you?"

"I feel proud I was able to endure it for you Mistress."

"You should be, but know this: We don't work you in intensity, we do it for duration and totality, you have a lot left to take."

I knew this was completely accurate, as little I knew about the shoot, I knew that was the only part that focuses on physical punishment, but I still was in for plenty of incidental abuse all over my red body and they'd already taken me to the edge, drawn tears and made me consider calling the safe word.

Now Amber reached down to undo the rope at my balls as Lexi disappeared behind me. Amber was bent over and I got a great profile of her, noticing her outfit for the first time. She had a red, latex dress that wrapped tightly around her breasts and just barely covered her ass, along with black high heels that showed off her firm legs wonderfully.

After Amber let my balls free and I enjoyed the newfound pain free feeling, I could feel blood rush into them, even though some old pain still resided. I saw Lexi walk into my view from the left and I turned my neck to see what she looked like.

She was wearing a white, thin, cotton blouse tied under her breasts and open wide, showing the bright red bra she had on underneath and some red, high cut panties, completed with tan platformed, heeled sandals, but most importantly she had a shiny black strap firmly fastened around her hips.

"You wanna see this up close slave?" Lexi asked, thrusting her hips out.

I nodded my head passively as I said "Yes please."

"Alright, you might as well try it. Open your mouth this way."

I lifted my neck to get my mouth over my arm and facing Lexi as she stuck her dildo at my mouth. I opened as wide as I could and it just barely fit. It was pretty fat, probably a bit over 2 inches wide, smaller then the largest dildo I'd ever used but not by much. And I was sure to be fucked faster, longer and harder with this, not to mention on my own I never kept my legs tight to tightening my ass hole or anything like that.

As she pushed the dildo in I opened as wide as I could but my teeth were rubbing against it as Lexi was pushing it far into my mouth.

"Get it all wet, run your tongue around it, get some spit all over it." she ordered as she watched me tongue her dildo as she stood on tiptoes at my side.

She then kept roughly shoving it in deeper until it hit the back of my throat and I gaged and she pulled it out laughing.

I saw her grab a bottle of lube from near where she was and start to apply it to the dildo.

Now Amber had jumped on the table and was straddling me, she slid up to my face and bunched her tight dress up at her hips and then lowered her pussy over my mouth. Excited to have this pussy that I'd fantasized about for a long time, jacked off to the sight of, and now it was right here at my mouth! I eagerly started to lick it, a feeling of euphoria washing over me.

It tasted amazing, I love the taste of pussy in general, and hers tasted sweet to me, and so strong. She lowered her hips all the way down and grinded her pussy into my face as I eagerly thrust my tongue as deep as I possibly could into her pussy, licking furiously to please her and satisfy my own cravings.

I could feel her slid her hands over my now rock hard cock, gently and teasingly, but it got me very turned on. I wanted to touch her, to rock my hips, brace my legs, but I could do none of those things.

I then felt my balls whacked and I tried to move away but couldn't do anything. "Don't stop licking my pussy!" I heard ordered from a distance. Amber's bare thighs covered my ears.

I refocused and began licking her pussy furiously again, and soon I had to struggle to pay attention as I felt something at the entrance to my asshole, the greased up dildo was now pressing against my asshole.

"Do you want me to fuck your asshole?" Lexi called out, "We promised we wouldn't unless you said it's OK."

I wanted her to so badly, but tried to stay in character. Amber pulled away to let me answer. "No Mistress, please don't."

"You don't have to, but if you don't want us to, we'll be turned off and Amber will take her beautiful body away from you, and you'll never get the chance to taste my pussy or see my breasts. Don't you want that?" Lexi said, as she made a pouty face feigning she was hurt by my rejection.

"I do want to see your beautiful body Mistress."

"Then you'll let me fuck your ass? Remember it's only one time" she asked hopefully.

"Ok Mistress."

"That was easy." said Lexi vindictively. "Alright, here we go."

Amber had kept her hips off me, giving me a great view of her glistening pussy lips and bare ass a foot over my head as she watched Lexi about to fuck me in the ass for the first time on camera.

I made a conscious effort to relax it like I usually do when I try to fuck my ass, and it worked as the dildo went in pretty smoothly. It didn't really have a choice as Lexi hammered it in on her first pump with a grunt. This size always hurt for the first little bit, unless I warmed up my ass slowly with other sizes first, which I obviously hadn't today.

I usually took this sized dildo out after the first time and then put it back in a minute later because that first entrance hurt so much, but here there was no such luck, and a pain emanated from my asshole and I tried to forget it by focusing on the feeling of Amber gently stroking my rock hard cock as she watched my asshole get impaled.

Lexi, after burying the dildo in me, wasted little time grabbing my upright legs for support with one arm and began to fuck me hard with that dildo, with no slow warm up or anything. She was up to a fast speed in no time.

My ass definitely felt tighter in this position, the dildo felt bigger then it actually was. And as I suspected, that fullness felt good, but it certainly was more intrusive.

Meanwhile Amber, had dropped her hips back down, and put her pussy back over my mouth. In a short amount of time she shifted her hips forward and had her ass at my mouth.

I attacked it with vigor, having gained some experience about how, exactly, to eat ass from Lexi just moments ago I worked my tongue around the outside for a small amount of time, because I knew Amber was horny and thus would not be patient at all, before I started tonguing in and out of her asshole, licking all around the inner edge with each thrust.

Amber was really able to apply pressure from this position as she basically squished my face with her ass, using my face as a stool. She had stopped teasing my dick with her hands and instead had taken to lightly kicking the area with a foot, not enough to hurt, but enough for me to be constantly thinking about it. I also noticed and enjoyed her moans.