Can He Take It? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on overload now, focusing on eating out ass, a skill that I was not experienced at so I had to spend most of my thoughts on it, while I was worried about my balls and cock being kicked, and my ass was getting fucked harder then I'd ever done to my self before.

I was doing well at this, the pain had went away and I just relaxed my ass and let Lexi work.

And work she did! Lexi was really working her hips hard, burying that 7 inch cock all the way and almost instantly it was almost out and then back in again.

Eventually, with both the girls moaning in pleasure, I could feel Amber's fingers working her own clit, Amber got off my face and then she said, "Here's a reward that is much more than you bargained for!"

She then slid her body down and spread her legs around mine and beside Lexi's hips, who had stopped briefly, with the dildo all the way in my ass, to let Amber do what she wanted to do.

Amber then said, "You want me to fuck you slave? You want me to slide my little cunt over your cock."

"Oh god, yes please Mistress." I said, desperate. This wasn't in the plan we had made, I wasn't supposed to fuck her.

"You ate my ass and pussy like such a pro, I'm super hot. Can you keep that miserable dick hard for a long time. I don't want to get on you and have you come two minutes later. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes Mistress, please put my dick in you."

"Alright," she said, and then shoved three fingers in my mouth, which I sucked because I assumed that is what I was supposed to do.

After a little of this she spit on her hand and rubbed it over my cock, she then finally lifted her hips a little as Lexi reached around my legs and held my cock, still with her dildo buried in my ass, as Amber slid down on it. It was the sexiest moment of my life as Amber's pussy and Lexi's hand both held a grip on my throbbing cock.

Both girls started up with their thrusting motions. I could do nothing but lay back and enjoy the feeling of being double fucked, and double fucked hard by gorgeous women. Amber was positioned rather straight up on me, her back arched, and I just watched her fuck me, head thrown back, B cup breasts pushed out and bouncing as she rode my cock, bucking her hips hard on every thrust to move up and down my shaft as fast as she could. All this dom shit was obviously turning her on as well.

Lexi had resumed her fucking, with a renewed intensity. It was obvious that Amber was incredibly turned on and it was rubbing off on me and Lexi too. If I wasn't essentially bolted down to the table I would have been moving like 6 inches with every thrust of hers. Instead with every thrust my thighs dug into the rope that held me in place. I couldn't believe such a small girl could generate such power.

"Tell me before you cum bitch, I don't want it in me."

Now the trouble was to keep from coming too fast, I focused on holding it in, but the sensation was far too powerful, this feeling was insane, watching Amber while she pounded her pussy up and down on my cock, hands on my chest.

It was barely 5 minutes before I said "I'm gonna cum Mistress." Amber instantly hopped off my cock and knelt to the side of me as she held my cock in her hand.

I felt a powerful orgasm come over me, but as much as it took over my whole body I barely even moved due to the ropes. My asshole tried to clench tightly, but couldn't and I felt a pain shoot from my ass to my whole body just as I felt the first shot of cum hit my cheek and then the rest move from my chest down to just around my cock.

As I calmed down I saw Amber playing with her pussy with one hand and Lexi was still fucking my ass. Amber now scoped up all the cum off my body into a cupped hand and ran that hand over my face, smearing my face with my own cum. She then stuck her palm in front of my mouth and instructed me to "lick it clean" with a huge, knowing grin on her face.

I stuck out my tongue and licked, and for the very first time, tasted my own cum.

After that orgasm, like always, I was back inside my own head and not clouded with sexual thoughts. The cum tasting disgusting to me, as did licking it off her dirty palm that had been on the dirty table that I was tied naked too.

I felt sore and extremely embarrassed to be tied naked in front of all these people, covered in my own cum. I felt humiliated and powerless, nothing else, I had basically had enough of this.

However, the worst of my situation was that Lexi was still reaming my asshole, grabbing my legs and pounding her hips against me as hard as she could, my asshole had never been used for nearly this long or fucked this hard before, it was getting sore just from the hard usage.

As I licked Amber's hand, feeling my salty cum against my tongue, each lick reminded me what I was doing, she made me do it very thoroughly, getting all her palm and sucking her fingers dry she then took my limp dick in her hand and said. "How does this feel bitch?" and gave it a tug.

As I've said, my dick was always super sensitive after I came. This was no different.

"It hurts Mistress."

"Well, as our slave you're going to have to learn to please us many times in a row, your training starts now."

With that she started to jerk me off furiously with her right hand as I breathed sharply in pain.

The next 10 minutes were hell, I lay there without being able to move as the girls abused me. Amber was furiously beating my limp dick off the whole time, grabbing it in its soft shrunken state, and roughly pounding it. It felt like she was rubbing her hand over an open wound or something for the most part, I was biting my bottom lip through almost the whole ordeal, near the end I finally started to recover myself and my dick grew hard, well not hard, but semi hard. It wasn't painful to the touch anymore, thankfully.

And for the last 2 or so of those 10 minutes, my pain and real humiliation, my thoughts of all these people watching me degrade myself naked, turned into pleasure and excitement as an orgasm quickly built up again.

I realized she was actually going to make me cum again, and soon enough I started to.

As I came I moaned in pain as my asshole again clenched down on a firm object and my dick started to spurt cum again, this orgasm was far less intense and much less cum came out, and thankfully after it Lexi pulled out, apparently exhausted herself. She was in great shape to be able to go that hard for that long. She then scooped up the cum in a cup as Amber continued to whack me off hard, the whole orgasm she had never let up.

Thankfully this lasted only a minute or so until the director had us stop. Amber gave a few extra pumps and then a grin as she let go.