All Comments on 'Can He Take It? Ch. 02'

by onyourknees

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

great story, the pissing got a little extreme though. can't wait for the next chapter though

isadoreisadoreover 14 years ago
will He take it again?

great story, loved the writing of the stocks and fisting scene. I could really feel his pain. Do hope that the next installment or "Lexi's Proposition" is as well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What's next?

Wow, thats the way I like it! The triple headed dildo machine made me so hot.

Please write more.

How about this: On the flight back home a stewardess that was part of the porn-starlets crowd recognises him at the gate and dominate/tease him in the restroom with a very tight cockring and a plug before the depature and for the whole flight. This could lead to a hotel room at the airport after arrival for more.

An encounter with Nicole could bring more. She seems to be a very interesting mind...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Been reading a page or so of this every night for the last week, and have to say; you're a talented writer, you really paint the picture well, I usually can't get aroused by just reading, but this story certainly did.

I hope you continue to write more to this particular story.

Thank you!

jayhiljayhilabout 12 years ago
Absolutely amazing!

I came 4 times while reading this story. I actually get the same feeling as the character. After i cum i lose interest. I have to do my dirty deeds before. I hope you continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good

They raped it. Makes it easier to send them all to jail where they belong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good story

Please write more about this story. Tell us what is the proposition which lexi is giving to him.

I will love to read the next chapter.

Your stories are awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awsome story

This needs to be made into a flick!

MPsslavetommyMPsslavetommyover 10 years ago
My Third Time to Read This ~ Andstill Hot

I don't know how realistic this is but the fantasy is really great. This is at least the third time I read the whole story with NO skipping or skimming and stroking my dick the whole time.

Frankcheng123Frankcheng123over 10 years ago
Still Hot

I am not sure how many times I have read this .... But Ifind that it is still a hot commodity...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That was hot. Well whats the proposition? Will we find out in the next chapter?

MPsslavetommyMPsslavetommyover 5 years ago
Could I take it? Oh, how I want to!

It has been a while since I read this a couple of times in the past and just now I only skimmed a little and read only the last page, essentially to verify that this was the story I remembered - OH WOW it was. I will have to read it again.

I have been away from Literotica for a while. I see "humiliation" is one of the tags for this story, In the past couple of years with a long distance Mistress I have been exploring humiliation and have found it is a huge turn on for me. No surprise cross-dressing is another fetish for me and my book marks are to other humiliation stories.

I think the physical stuff in this would be way more than I could take but I want to try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Fantastic! I would love to be dominated and humiliated like that by those women!

I would especially love the women suspending me from the floor, attaching nipple clamps to my nipples, attaching nipple chains to the nipple clamps, attaching several heavy weights to those nipple chains, watching as the nipple weights swung about and pulled my nipples away from my body, yanking hard on the nipple chains, and telling me what a worthless piece of shit I am.

I love having women dominate me and torture my sensitive nipples!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting that the human race is so varied that some people actually enjoy this sort of thing.

I had to stop reading for a while, as I was so nauseous.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosalmost 2 years ago

So can we get a story where Lexi has her ass abused like he did? She said she hasn't had it that intense before and it would be super interesting to see how she reacts to the same treatment?

ls2256ls2256over 1 year ago

That was tally good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written fantasy with an interesting plot. I loved the female domination but am not really into all that pain. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronyourknees@onyourknees
I don't look at the comments on my stories very often after they have been published for a while. Most of my stories are about role play, I love the power dynamic. I write about both female and male dominant, though I find I write most about female dom/male sub. Take Care.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES